• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Guns

Started by Caruthers612, July 01, 2010, 11:34:40 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2016, 05:16:33 PM
Nice.
Craigslist also, for whatever reason, doesn't allow gun sales. Though sometimes things get through. I think many newspapers (to help contribute in their decline) have also started refusing gun ad in the classifieds.

I have found guns on craigslist by searching for calibers like 5.56 7.62 ect i guess thats how people bypass their gun filter.

I also used to do swagbucks and cashed out with paypal and bought this Vepr for $600 from Atlantic firearms black friday sale. I wanted to post it in the area where people show off their rewards for the lulz. But i knew i would be instantly banned so i just kept it to myself until i cashed out again and bought a Gen 4 Glock 19. Not to much later they banned me for failing to many surveys after making $1,800.

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 10, 2016, 05:25:34 PM
I have found guns on craigslist by searching for calibers like 5.56 7.62 ect i guess thats how people bypass their gun filter.

I also used to do swagbucks and cashed out with paypal and bought this Vepr for $600 from Atlantic firearms black friday sale. I wanted to post it in the area where people show off their rewards for the lulz. But i knew i would be instantly banned so i just kept it to myself until i cashed out again and bought a Gen 4 Glock 19. Not to much later they banned me for failing to many surveys after making $1,800.
Nice, but a bit bizarre. I always thought those "bing rewards" and "surveys" were a scam and never tried. Congratulations making it work!

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2016, 05:32:04 PM
Nice, but a bit bizarre. I always thought those "bing rewards" and "surveys" were a scam and never tried. Congratulations making it work!

It's not easy, i started out on a site called recyclebank they would give you $10 gift cards for doing save the earth games. I made 20 accounts and made $200 went to walmart and bought ammo and tree huggers paid for it. They they quit doing walmart gift cards so i started doing Bing.

Swagbucks was hard and the only way to make money was to lie survey sites were wanting Hispanics because of their population growth. So i became a Hispanic with kids in every age range so i could get in on the baby, child and teen surveys. Then you just kinda gauge what you think they want to hear. It was more of a pain in the ass than it was worth and i would never do it again. But it was kinda worth it because most of these sites are obviously left leaning and they literately bought my an arsenal of weapons and ammo.

The best beer money site i used by far was pinecone research if you ever get an invite for joining do it they are pretty easy and pay well. The rest not so much i just kept up with it because tricking liberals into pay for guns and ammo was my driving force.

albrecht

Quote from: Zoo on January 16, 2016, 08:58:15 AM
;D ;D this makes me happy!!1
https://youtu.be/d84r8gMGxFQ
Remind me not to eat the fish from that tank! Lotsa lead introduced, quickly.
Awesome I want one. Imagine mounting one of them on a Ranger, or pickup (like the Muslims do,) and solve the hog problem!

Zoo

Guns are not the problem!!1

WOTR

Quote from: Zoo on January 16, 2016, 08:58:15 AM
;D ;D this makes me happy!!1
https://youtu.be/d84r8gMGxFQ
I go shooting occasionally, and the only question I was left with after watching that is" How much did that cost???"  Ammo is rather pricey, and I assume that is precision stuff.

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2016, 09:04:23 AM
I go shooting occasionally, and the only question I was left with after watching that is" How much did that cost???"  Ammo is rather pricey, and I assume that is precision stuff.

It didn`t cost him one ruble. He pimped his sister with downs syndrome out to the Russian Navy to pay for the ammo.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 31, 2016, 03:45:15 PM
Gun-totin' veteran, with an amazing mustache, saves cop.
http://m.statesman.com/news/news/local/officials-gun-toting-veteran-saves-life-of-bastrop/nqD7c/
Nice story.  It's good to have responsible, law supporting and abiding citizens, opposed to subservient subjects of the state.

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2016, 09:04:23 AM

That fake russian makes a lot of money from youtube so im sure the production company hes under pays for all his ammo and rentals.

Zoo

Guess what happened today? Yup thats right their was no mass shooting. Did you know mosquitoes kills more Americans than guns do. So why is there no war on mosquitoes!!1

onan

Quote from: Zoo on February 03, 2016, 05:06:40 PM
Guess what happened today? Yup thats right their was no mass shooting. Did you know mosquitoes kills more Americans than guns do. So why is there no war on mosquitoes!!1

Why worry? you're a felon. You can't own a gun.

Zoo

Quote from: onan on February 03, 2016, 06:42:43 PM
Why worry? you're a felon. You can't own a gun.

I have over six guns. That I bought off the streets with the numbers taken off. So yeah I own guns ;)!!1

onan

Quote from: Zoo on February 03, 2016, 07:12:25 PM
I have over six guns. That I bought off the streets with the numbers taken off. So yeah I own guns ;)!!1

I doubt that.

Zoo

Quote from: onan on February 03, 2016, 07:14:04 PM
I doubt that.

Whatever makes you feel better  ;D!!1

norland2424

Quote from: Zoo on February 03, 2016, 07:12:25 PM

i would say have fun being shot by the cops but im sure your more like this

Zoo

Quote from: norland2424 on February 03, 2016, 09:15:11 PM
i would say have fun being shot by the cops but im sure your more like this

That is so cute. You really did a good job on that. Did you do it all by yourself or did you get help? It is ok if you did. I  still think it looks good. So good job to you!!1

norland2424

Quote from: Zoo on February 04, 2016, 03:26:29 PM
That is so cute. You really did a good job on that. Did you do it all by yourself or did you get help? It is ok if you did. I  still think it looks good. So good job to you!!1

Google is what thats called, lol can't wait to see a cop fuck your ass up  :).

Zoo

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 11:37:54 PM
Google is what thats called, lol can't wait to see a cop fuck your ass up  :).

Well I am afraid it will not happen but theirs is always a chance  ;D. Just like when a cop fucks up one of your family memebers or even you!!1 

norland2424

Quote from: Zoo on February 06, 2016, 11:15:13 AM
Well I am afraid it will not happen but theirs is always a chance  ;D. Just like when a cop fucks up one of your family memebers or even you!!1

Lol yea now that wont happen, now if you are an ex con sooner or later you will catch a bullet.

Zoo

Quote from: norland2424 on February 06, 2016, 12:00:40 PM
Lol yea now that wont happen, now if you are an ex con sooner or later you will catch a bullet.

Same chance as you probably less ;)!!1

onan

Quote from: Zoo on February 06, 2016, 03:19:10 PM
Same chance as you probably less ;)!!1

How often do you practice with your firearms?

mikuthing01

Big #2A Win â€" 4th Circuit Applies Strict Scrutiny to Maryland Gun Control Law

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/02/big-2a-win-4th-circuit-applies-strict-scrutiny-to-maryland-gun-control-law/

suck it gun control fags! next we are taking full auto's back 8)

Zoo

Quote from: mikuthing01 on February 06, 2016, 05:36:19 PM
Big #2A Win â€" 4th Circuit Applies Strict Scrutiny to Maryland Gun Control Law

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/02/big-2a-win-4th-circuit-applies-strict-scrutiny-to-maryland-gun-control-law/

suck it gun control fags! next we are taking full auto's back 8)

Fuck Yeah that is very good news  ;D!!1

Quote from: onan on February 06, 2016, 05:27:12 PM
How often do you practice with your firearms?

I go to my buddys house once or twice a month. Funny thing is he is a Ex-Deputy. He was one of the first people to ever arrest me  8). We became friends at a anti police brutality rally. Come to find out he lost his little brother in Texas when a fellow officer shoot him in the back for running. So he has quit the force and has became a III% advocate. So yeah he picks me up carries the guns to the car. Drives me to his house. He drill for a couple hours then we BBQ in the summer and cook during the winter. Eat get drunk and then brings me back the next day. So yeah my chances of getting caught are thin very thin!!1   

onan

Quote from: Zoo on February 08, 2016, 12:58:52 PM
Fuck Yeah that is very good news  ;D!!1

I go to my buddys house once or twice a month. Funny thing is he is a Ex-Deputy. He was one of the first people to ever arrest me  8). We became friends at a anti police brutality rally. Come to find out he lost his little brother in Texas when a fellow officer shoot him in the back for running. So he has quit the force and has became a III% advocate. So yeah he picks me up carries the guns to the car. Drives me to his house. He drill for a couple hours then we BBQ in the summer and cook during the winter. Eat get drunk and then brings me back the next day. So yeah my chances of getting caught are thin very thin!!1   

I say this in the best way possible. Be fucking careful. I am glad your chances are thin. Forgetting the bickering for the moment, if you get caught, well hell you know.

Zoo

Quote from: onan on February 08, 2016, 01:34:12 PM
I say this in the best way possible. Be fucking careful. I am glad your chances are thin. Forgetting the bickering for the moment, if you get caught, well hell you know.

Thank you and of course I know what will happen. But I also refuse to live my life in fear because the Government thinks it knows whats best for me. But again thank you. I know when it comes down to it we are both good people and we do not have to agree on a single thing and still have respect for each other. Just know this onan I might not agree with you but I do have respect for you, and I will spell things anyway I wish ;D !!1

albrecht

Democrat and prominent anti-gunner former-lawmaker Yee gets 5 years for corruption, weapons trafficking, bribery, and money-laundering. Only 5 years! Nice to be a politician.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex-california-lawmaker-yee-sentenced-to-five-years-in-prison/ar-BBpWLCv?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout