• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Muslim Mayor in London bans immodest advertisements

Started by The King of Kings, June 14, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

Britain is so fucked at this point it's laughable. Hard to imagine what that country will even be in 20 years.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 14, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Britain is so fucked at this point it's laughable. Hard to imagine what that country will even be in 20 years.

It's depressing.  All the fucking sheeple over there bending over waiting to get fucked.  They'll get fucked alright.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2016, 01:54:53 PM
It's depressing.  All the fucking sheeple over there bending over waiting to get fucked.  They'll get fucked alright.

Yorkshire Cuck will be the first in line wearing his favorite T-Shirt that reads "Britian Men 4 Muslim Bulls".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2016, 01:54:53 PM
It's depressing.

doesn't bother me at all.  the brits seem to want islamic influence over their society as part of an ongoing effort to prove just how averse they are to "racism," so fuck em.

Quote from: MV on June 14, 2016, 02:00:28 PM
doesn't bother me at all.  the brits seem to want islamic influence over their society as part of an ongoing effort to prove just how averse they are to "racism," so fuck em.

I know.  It's part of my heritage though and to see what is happening to that once-great country is depressing to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 14, 2016, 01:51:08 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/londons-muslim-mayor-bans-sexy-women-in-advertisements/

Oh, hahahahaha.

Fucking Britcucks keep sucking that muslim ruled dick.

Sharia Law when?

He He...the wind up toy is up and running again! Deep breaths Rutger...deep breaths.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 14, 2016, 01:59:49 PM
Yorkshire Cuck will be the first in line wearing his favorite T-Shirt that reads "Britian Men 4 Muslim Bulls".

Oh I bet you're sooo masculine eh big boy?

Dateline

Date Muslim women.  muslima.com.  They are complete with headscarf.

littlechris

Yorkie and Shreddy. If it gets too bad, come out to California, I'll do whatever I can to help. Sponsor/vouch for you guys or whatever.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 14, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Not really. 

Quote from: littlechris on June 14, 2016, 02:30:48 PM
Yorkie and Shreddy. If it gets too bad, come out to California, I'll do whatever I can to help. Sponsor/vouch for you guys or whatever.

No, fuck em.

Let them stay in the shithole they created.  We don't need that britcuck influence here.

VtaGeezer

Is it true they're having a contest for designs to integrate the star and crescent into the union jack?

littlechris

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 14, 2016, 02:50:17 PM
No, fuck em.

Let them stay in the shithole they created.  We don't need that britcuck influence here.

Fuck you, you filthy anti-semitic piece of shit!

chefist

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

I don't mind them bowing down to Islam like such spineless whores. What bothers me so much about Britain is how they've taken a shotgun and blown the head off free speech. A country's demise isn't far behind the eradication of free speech laws.

Quote from: chefist on June 14, 2016, 03:02:28 PM
According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

I bet it was liberals who voted for Sharia Law to replace the Constitution.

Quote from: Dateline on June 14, 2016, 02:05:51 PM
Date Muslim women.  muslima.com.  They are complete with headscarf.

How much does it cost to rent a hedge trimmer? (Industrial strength)

ItsOver

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 14, 2016, 03:31:14 PM
I bet it was liberals who voted for Sharia Law to replace the Constitution.
Remember, The Constitution is a "living document."  I'm glad my mortgage agreement isn't a "living document," interpreted by insane individuals.  I'd be paying over a 100% interest rate for 100 years, subject to further increases as the chosen ones deem fit.

Or they could just come here and overstay their Visa permanently, like every one else does. Too bad they're not women or they could be poppin out baby after baby for the social services support. I see it every day in my line of work. Imagine an army of fertile Falkies.

Value Of Pi

Just to say that you're all responding to a false premise. If you read about the mayor's decision on advertising, it has nothing to do with Islam or Sharia. His argument is that these types of ads are "body shaming" and harmful to people's self-image. (Presumably, if the models were overweight and "normal" looking, there would be no problem.)

This is, of course, politically correct nonsense which people can and should respond to. However, it's a mistake to confuse this issue with the problems associated with Muslim immigrants in the UK. If you're going to discuss the second issue, you don't need to buy into the distortion of a news story to do it. And you shouldn't. It's a big mistake to fall into traps set by BG's most notorious posters.

MAX

Quote from: MV on June 14, 2016, 02:00:28 PM

Sounds like our President

MAX

Fuck Cailfornia that's worse then England. Come to NY we hate everyone no matter who or what you are.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: chefist on June 14, 2016, 03:02:28 PM
They think Western values and laws are the problem.  Moderation of trad Islamic practices like "disciplining" women and civil penalties for perceived sin has been crippled as fundamentalist influence in mosques worldwide grew thanks to funding by our close friends in Riyadh. 

Quote from: ItsOver on June 14, 2016, 03:38:16 PM
Remember, The Constitution is a "living document."  I'm glad my mortgage agreement isn't a "living document," interpreted by insane individuals.  I'd be paying over a 100% interest rate for 100 years, subject to further increases as the chosen ones deem fit.

LOL.  And don't get me started on property taxes.  The only tax we should pay is when we buy property.  We are supposed to own the land after we buy it.  Not be forever in debt with increasing taxes every year.    It's a fucking con, I tells ya.

SredniVashtar

Jeezus. Some of you people amaze me, and others just plain depress me. Read the fucking story, you dolts. First, it has nothing whatever to do with being Muslim, and nobody is banning 'sexy women' from ads in London. The mayor is in charge of TFL, which controls the public transport system. All he said was that some ads contribute to an unhealthy culture where people feel obliged to conform to an idea of what is desirable, and he didn't want the one area that he can control to play a part in it. Anyone could say that, it has nothing to do with what colour your skin is.

Is everyone fucking stupid these days, or is it just you lot of pricks?