• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Aliens are already living with us

Started by Stellar, March 23, 2019, 02:45:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 10:10:07 AM

I was right first time, you do work part time in a chicken factory. I call that insightful.

au contraire.  I have been fortunate and privileged over the years to work with and consider friends, people who are incredibly intelligent, gifted and have the good nature to pass it on to others and because of that, I know things about a lot of different things by that association.. I do know therefore I'm 'smarter' than you. Suck it up bitch.  ;D

If that were really true Hillary would probably be president instead of Trump. You can’t argue your way out of a wet paper bag. No, what you do is more like a sustained hissy fit; which is why no one ever takes you seriously and why I say that you seem to be having your period more than your wife does. Looking forward to your next sky is falling blather that I can easily tare apart. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 02, 2019, 10:15:24 PM
So, you see a lot of 8-foot tall young folks walking around?  Are they being closely followed by a gaggle of basketball scouts waving contracts?
Ha!  Considering that the tallest NBA players are in the 7 foot range, you'd think there'd be some interest in all of those 8 footers walking around.  ;D  Maybe they're just too "awkward."  Maybe somebody was just into some heavy drugs.

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 02, 2019, 10:15:24 PM
So, you see a lot of 8-foot tall young folks walking around?  Are they being closely followed by a gaggle of basketball scouts waving contracts?
No, but sometimes they look like brother/sister.  Most are under 35.  Maybe about 1 or 2 every 6-8 months, in grocery stores, mostly.  In 3 counties over 12 years.  Someone told me it had to do with a growth hormone which came out after I grew up.  I should see what these people buy.  The thing is, really tall people in my generation kind of stoop & hunch a little, especially the females.  A habit from not wanting to look tall in puberty.  But, these ones stand very tall with no self-consciousness apparent.  I do think they notice gawking, but they pay it no attention.  People in my generation stare back when gawked.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 03, 2019, 07:24:37 AM
Ha!  Considering that the tallest NBA players are in the 7 foot range, you'd think there'd be some interest in all of those 8 footers walking around.  ;D  Maybe they're just too "awkward."  Maybe somebody was just into some heavy drugs.

I'm not sure what you mean by heavy drugs but I may have to challenge you to a typing test.

A visitor from another world doing the funky chicken or a kid with a bag on his/her head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LLAeKBo0E

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2019, 05:45:38 AM
A visitor from another world doing the funky chicken or a kid with a bag on his/her head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LLAeKBo0E
Weird.  Such long arms, as seen at the end.  And bow-legged, like childhood calcium deficiency.  Weird pelvic range of motion.  If it is an alien, it's good to know they evidently do have emotional moods.