• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Aliens are already living with us

Started by Stellar, March 23, 2019, 02:45:19 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2019, 03:59:24 PM
Yes, but no there are mannerisms that aliens and humans would not match up too.  Like if he goes to the bath room more often or less or none.  Has an attitude with high intellect.  Disappears much at night to collaborate with fellow aliens in an undisclosed local.  Aliens may be on unique drugs different vitamins and such.  A Pleiadian with blue maybe what were talking about here.

I go to my local to collaborate with people, and I think my intellect speaks for itself. I used to wonder about my pointy ears but my mother said it was because I kept playing with myself. Should I get tested?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 04:19:41 PM

He has a Toyota Corolla and a Silverado truck (A black one) and has a quad bike fully sorted with good tuning and a decent pipe on it...Could that be the clincher?

>Toyota Corolla
reliable family car, might be human.

>Chevy Silverado
gayest truck America makes, definitely a homosexual.

>quad bike
lol@brits. It had better be a fucking Yamaha or dat nigga is an ayy lmao

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 01, 2019, 06:03:36 PM
>Toyota Corolla

>Chevy Silverado

>quad bike

Actually yes it is.. And his 14 year old son and nine year old daughter have one too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 01, 2019, 06:03:36 PM
>Toyota Corolla

>Chevy Silverado

>quad bike

That could explain why every month is Chevy truck month in the states.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 06:05:37 PM
Actually yes it is.. And his 14 year old son and nine year old daughter have one too.

noice. I had a Raptor and traded it on a 450R when they came out. Yamaha makes the best ATV's.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

That could explain why every month is Chevy truck month in the states.

The gay agenda

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 11:30:46 AM
No, his eyes were blue. Nice guy, actually. He’s a technician that I actually had occassion to interact with him later that day. Maybe if I get to know him better I’ll ask him what he meant by it one day.

Did you share your sammich's with him ?
Did you give him a back rub ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 01, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

These are excellent questions..

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 10:57:22 AM
This actually happened just yesterday. I’m working at sterile facility where everyone, whether researcher, technician, IT, sanitation, etc. has to “suit up” with sterile clothes, hairnets, gloves and booties. So, I’m in the changeroom getting ready to go in. I was sort of lost in thought and not paying attention to the many conversations going on around me but all of a sudden from the corner of the room I hear this guy chuckle to himself and then say, “Ah, humans...such limited creatures.” I’m hestitant to say it but he looked like one of (((them))), not that there’s necessarily anything wrong with that but WTF?!

I suppose there are few possibilities, the most mundane being that a human was feeling superior to the rest of us but maybe they are already here, living and working among us. One other possibility is that maybe Jewish people aren’t really human but an advanced species from another planet and that talk of interactions with God, angels or demons in the bible is really an archaic way of discussing interactions with that advanced species?

What do you think?
He might have just been acknowledging the "human condition", a mere concept.  I do it all the time.  I'm a full-blooded American, but all the time I catch myself thinking evaluative thoughts toward Americans.  Noisy Americans.  Privileged Americans.  Dirty Americans.  Did you know some countries sweep and mop their home floors daily? 

What I want to know is why there are so many 8-foot tall young people walking around.  And why no one, no one comments about it.  I have no problem staring at an 8 foot person.  Manners don't count when the sight could be dangerous.

ItsOver

There's only one explanation for really tall guys.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 07:44:30 PM
He might have just been acknowledging the "human condition", a mere concept.  I do it all the time.  I'm a full-blooded American, but all the time I catch myself thinking evaluative thoughts toward Americans.  Noisy Americans.  Privileged Americans.  Dirty Americans.  Did you know some countries sweep and mop their home floors daily? 

What I want to know is why there are so many 8-foot tall young people walking around.  And why no one, no one comments about it.  I have no problem staring at an 8 foot person.  Manners don't count when the sight could be dangerous.

I know right? Northern CA is full of eight foot tall people, especially young ones.

ItsOver

What really upsets me are the 7' 11" ones trying to pass as 8 footers.  Posers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

Oh a 'research facility'.. (wink wink)... I don't take the narcs you do so not blessed with the imagination that aliens from another planet live on Earth.

Hi, my name’s pud and I’m an idiot who feels the need to demonize everyone I don’t understand...which is everyone except Hillary and the royal family, apparently. ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 01, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

No, I’m not a flaming homosexual, like you.

Yorkshire pud

Quotewho feels the need to demonize everyone I don’t understand...which is everyone except Hillary and the royal family, apparently.

Seems you're not overly sure either...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 10:57:22 AM
I’m hestitant to say it but he looked like one of (((them))), not that there’s necessarily anything wrong with that but WTF?!

I suppose there are few possibilities, the most mundane being that a human was feeling superior to the rest of us but maybe they are already here, living and working among us.

But definitely aliens.

Abso fuckin lutely...  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 09:10:39 PM
No, I’m not a flaming homosexual, like you.

Seems to be a lot of repressed anger there son...A little self loathing perhaps? Not the player of the pink oboe on your days off being a 'technician'? No?

You can tell us, you're among friends.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

C'mon MD, even you'll chuckle at this.  :D

ksm32

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 09:36:38 PM
C'mon MD, even you'll chuckle at this.  :D
Hi Puddy. Nice to see you. What are your thoughts on John Cleese's recent statement/tweet that beautiful "London is no longer an English city"? He first eluded to it in 011. He's taken his share of heat..  #freeSpeech#

BTW Aliens are among Gus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 09:28:45 PM

Seems you're not overly sure either...

But definitely aliens.

Abso fuckin lutely...  ;D

So, either you have trouble with reading comprehension or you’re just a stupid britfag still desperately trying to strawman prople you disagree with on Bellgab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 09:30:36 PM

Seems to be a lot of repressed anger there son...A little self loathing perhaps? Not the player of the pink oboe on your days off being a 'technician'? No?

You can tell us, you're among friends.  ;)

My only anger is toward the two-faced hypocrites who think they’re smarter than everyone else, like you. Still fluffing the queen for a living?

BTW, You have a lot of trouble reading, don’t you? I never said I was a technician, you illiterate moron.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2019, 09:18:28 AM

BTW, You have a lot of trouble reading, don’t you? I never said I was a technician, you illiterate moron.

Don't worry, nobody thought you possessed any genuine skills. I'm guessing deputy mop jockey was your official title.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2019, 09:18:28 AM
My only anger is toward the two-faced hypocrites who think they’re smarter than everyone else, like you. Still fluffing the queen for a living?

I was right first time, you do work part time in a chicken factory. I call that insightful.

Quotewho think they’re smarter than everyone else

au contraire.  I have been fortunate and privileged over the years to work with and consider friends, people who are incredibly intelligent, gifted and have the good nature to pass it on to others and because of that, I know things about a lot of different things by that association.. I do know therefore I'm 'smarter' than you. Suck it up bitch.  ;D

AZZERAE

Stellar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 02, 2019, 12:57:06 PM
What do you know about the Greys?

They are busy with the war on the Pleiadians.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Stellar on June 02, 2019, 02:36:13 PM
They are busy with the war on the Pleiadians.

the current treaty of Hyades dictates no aggression for a 12 cycle period for the Malastar of Cystorcian.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 02, 2019, 06:37:30 PM
the current treaty of Hyades dictates no aggression for a 12 cycle period for the Malastar of Cystorcian.

And not only but also:

The Tobes of Hades lit by flickering torchlight. The netherworld is gathered in the glare

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2019, 08:04:53 PM
And not only but also:

The Tobes of Hades lit by flickering torchlight. The netherworld is gathered in the glare

yep

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Sixteen on June 01, 2019, 07:44:30 PM

So, you see a lot of 8-foot tall young folks walking around?  Are they being closely followed by a gaggle of basketball scouts waving contracts? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2019, 09:58:52 AM
Don't worry, nobody thought you possessed any genuine skills. I'm guessing deputy mop jockey was your official title.

And I’m guessing that cumguzzler is your official job title.