• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Aliens are already living with us

Started by Stellar, March 23, 2019, 02:45:19 PM

Stellar

Some time ago when I was in line waiting to go dancing at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas.  An incident occurred in line.  Suddenly a young woman who was ahead of me in line turned around 180 degrees and stared at me right in the eyes.  Her eyes were a cold stare with vertical slits and they were a opaque yellow color.  These eyes in this photo are similar.

Also the chem-trails and the 5g wifi is all about killing off the human race so an alien race can take over by living in a different climate, because their home worlds are dyeing their stars systems are running out of Hydrogen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Stellar on March 23, 2019, 02:45:19 PM
Some time ago when I was in line waiting to go dancing at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas.  An incident occurred in line.  Suddenly a young woman who was ahead of me in line turned around 180 degrees and stared at me right in the eyes.  Her eyes were a cold stare with vertical slits and they were a opaque yellow color.  These eyes in this photo are similar.

Also the chem-trails and the 5g wifi is all about killing off the human race so an alien race can take over by living in a different climate, because their home worlds are dyeing their stars systems are running out of Hydrogen.

No doubt, especially since wearing contact lenses is much less likely.

https://becscostumebox.com.au/product/alien-eye-contacts-lenses-mesmereyez-london/

Asuka Langley

we come in peace plz gib us healthcare, housing and food coupons!

MUY BUENO GENTE BLANCA MALVADA!

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 24, 2019, 10:46:09 AM
we come in peace plz gib us healthcare, housing and food coupons!

MUY BUENO GENTE BLANCA MALVADA!

Ha!

"La vida es muy buena!"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2019, 11:51:59 AM
Ha!

"La vida es muy buena!"
The aliens are among us, often with tragic results.

High school cheerleader killed driving with her grandparents back from Thanksgiving. Grandparents injured. Because the illegal, who previously was "voluntarily returned to Mexico" but simply came back across the open border decided to celebrate Thanksgiving by getting blitzed, speeding through a red-light, and t-boning them.  He then fought with the police and resisted arrest. Unfortunately for the tax-payers and general society the police arrested him and didn't take care of the problem right then.

Stellar

Look what these aliens who now which I really believe live amongst us and I'm not referring to illegal human border crossers is that their agenda is to cull the human race.  I don't which alien race from the stars who are backing Agenda 21 and 5g but watch out in next few years for more suicides and cancer.

Also the most watched internet movie Bird Box is about 5g symbolically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcaiFGpGURc

Dr. MD MD

This actually happened just yesterday. I’m working at sterile facility where everyone, whether researcher, technician, IT, sanitation, etc. has to “suit up” with sterile clothes, hairnets, gloves and booties. So, I’m in the changeroom getting ready to go in. I was sort of lost in thought and not paying attention to the many conversations going on around me but all of a sudden from the corner of the room I hear this guy chuckle to himself and then say, “Ah, humans...such limited creatures.” I’m hestitant to say it but he looked like one of (((them))), not that there’s necessarily anything wrong with that but WTF?!

I suppose there are few possibilities, the most mundane being that a human was feeling superior to the rest of us but maybe they are already here, living and working among us. One other possibility is that maybe Jewish people aren’t really human but an advanced species from another planet and that talk of interactions with God, angels or demons in the bible is really an archaic way of discussing interactions with that advanced species?

What do you think?

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 10:57:22 AM
This actually happened just yesterday. I’m working at sterile facility where everyone, whether researcher, technician, IT, sanitation, etc. has to “suit up” with sterile clothes, hairnets, gloves and booties. So, I’m in the changeroom getting ready to go in. I was sort of lost in thought and not paying attention to the many conversations going on around me but all of a sudden from the corner of the room I hear this guy chuckle to himself and then say, “Ah, humans...such limited creatures.” I’m hestitant to say it but he looked like one of (((them))), not that there’s necessarily anything wrong with that but WTF?!

I suppose there are few possibilities, the most mundane being that a human was feeling superior to the rest of us but maybe they are already here, living and working among us. One other possibility is that maybe Jewish people aren’t really human but an advanced species from another planet and that talk of interactions with God, angels or demons in the bible is really an archaic way of discussing interactions with that advanced species?

What do you think?

When you say he looked like one of them.  Did he have those odd eyes, like reptiles?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2019, 11:10:17 AM
When you say he looked like one of them.  Did he have those odd eyes, like reptiles?

No, his eyes were blue. Nice guy, actually. He’s a technician that I actually had occassion to interact with him later that day. Maybe if I get to know him better I’ll ask him what he meant by it one day.

Yorkshire pud

What do you think?

Two possibilities...

1) The bloke who said it was being sarcastic because he'd seen/heard something that made him laugh about how stupid some people are.

1) See 1.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 11:32:42 AM
Two possibilities...

1) The bloke who said it was being sarcastic because he'd seen/heard something that made him laugh about how stupid some people are.

1) See 1.

Your boring opinion is acknowledged.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
Your boring opinion is acknowledged.

QuoteOne other possibility is that maybe Jewish people aren’t really human but an advanced species from another planet and that talk of interactions with God, angels or demons in the bible is really an archaic way of discussing interactions with that advanced species?

1.1.0) You consume far too many hallucinogenics.

You seriously think because a bloke in the chicken factory where you part time work is an alien because of an off hand remark (Possibly because of something you'd said or done).

Kidnostad3

What do you think?

It sounds like a catch phrase from a movie, but, who knows? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 01:34:39 PM
1.1.0) You consume far too many hallucinogenics.

You seriously think because a bloke in the chicken factory where you part time work is an alien because of an off hand remark (Possibly because of something you'd said or done).

Nice strawman attempt, as usual but I didn’t say that. It’s a research facility and we’re just exploring the possibilities. I understand though that someone with no imagination wouldn’t get the merit of the discussion.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 03:25:19 PM
Nice strawman attempt, as usual but I didn’t say that. It’s a research facility and we’re just exploring the possibilities. I understand though that someone with no imagination wouldn’t get the merit of the discussion.

Oh a 'research facility'.. (wink wink)... I don't take the narcs you do so not blessed with the imagination that aliens from another planet live on Earth.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 03:25:19 PM
Wow a research facility and if its bio or military, I bet there are some alien among you.  Was I spot on let me know.  Watch this bloke carefully if he is highly analytical and efficient in his work with little or no error you have found yourself an alien.  Human make mistakes and we often resort to trial and error that is what research is about.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2019, 03:44:56 PM
Wow a research facility and if its bio or military, I bet there are some alien among you.  Was I spot on let me know.  Watch this bloke carefully if he is highly analytical and efficient in his work with little or no error you have found yourself an alien.  Human make mistakes and we often resort to trial and error that is what research is about.

That'll be my boss...Must be an alien, natch.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 03:49:51 PM

That'll be my boss...Must be an alien, natch.

Yes, but no there are mannerisms that aliens and humans would not match up too.  Like if he goes to the bath room more often or less or none.  Has an attitude with high intellect.  Disappears much at night to collaborate with fellow aliens in an undisclosed local.  Aliens may be on unique drugs different vitamins and such.  A Pleiadian with blue maybe what were talking about here.

Stellar

The aliens are among st us they have been coming and going since antiquity.  This guy is 2nd generation Human/Pleiadian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDoE3MbATNQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDQvTTepI8

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2019, 04:11:01 PM
The aliens are among st us they have been coming and going since antiquity.  This guy is 2nd generation Human/Pleiadian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDoE3MbATNQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDQvTTepI8

checks out.

I knew a guy that was 1st generation Human/Pleidian hybrid.  His family was non-too happy with his chosen profession but he was a damn good singer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2019, 03:59:24 PM
Yes, but no there are mannerisms that aliens and humans would not match up too.  Like if he goes to the bath room more often or less or none.  Has an attitude with high intellect.  Disappears much at night to collaborate with fellow aliens in an undisclosed local.  Aliens may be on unique drugs different vitamins and such.  A Pleiadian with blue maybe what were talking about here.

He has a Toyota Corolla and a Silverado truck (A black one) and has a quad bike fully sorted with good tuning and a decent pipe on it...Could that be the clincher?

Stellar

Pud are you discussing yourself or not.  I think your messing with me.

Makes me wonder hmmm your Boss is concerned with air filtration obviously.  Aliens would convert the air filter to perfect home world conditions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49MLX9K-dwM

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 04:19:41 PM

He has a Toyota Corolla and a Silverado truck (A black one) and has a quad bike fully sorted with good tuning and a decent pipe on it...Could that be the clincher?
Just to be sure, start staking out bathrooms to monitor his frequency of urination.  Report back here for Stellar's assessment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on June 01, 2019, 05:07:25 PM
Pud are you discussing yourself or not.  I think your messing with me.

That is a slanderous thing to say sir!!! I demand satisfaction...Have you and your second meet us in the lower paddock at dawn with pistols drawn.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 05:30:59 PM
That is a slanderous thing to say sir!!! I demand satisfaction...Have you and your second meet us in the lower paddock at dawn with pistols drawn.
Of course, you'll really be packing a  concealed ray gun.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 01, 2019, 05:30:59 PM

Nah just bare knuckles, I cleaned many clocks in my time. I'm not very proud of that fact.

Stellar

Quote from: ItsOver on June 01, 2019, 05:39:16 PM
Of course, you'll really be packing a  concealed ray gun.

@ItsOver

What has been done is not?
What is over when it has just begun?

What one word would fit this riddle ItsOver

hint its a physics term ::)