• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CIA target with chemtrail solution

Started by cranberryjoe, January 19, 2016, 04:55:28 PM

cranberryjoe

I have an unusually, extreme case of chemical sensitivity which allowed me to notice a new form of high-tech, military chemical dumping that was being done where I lived. The resulting fumes would cover the town and were strongest near the military base. I complained to the local EPA and as a result, I became a CIA target. Since then I feel like I've been released from the Matrix and now see the world in a whole new way. I put up a website to chronicle the events and reveal CIA harassment and surveillance technologies. I also give a practical and logical solution to chemtrails that no one else is mentioning. My website has recently been updated and I'd appreciate any advice on how to make it more interesting. Thanks, everyone.

http://chemspray.weebly.com

Ciardelo

Quote from: cranberryjoe on January 19, 2016, 04:55:28 PM
I have an unusually, extreme case of chemical sensitivity which allowed me to notice a new form of high-tech, military chemical dumping that was being done where I lived. The resulting fumes would cover the town and were strongest near the military base. I complained to the local EPA and as a result, I became a CIA target. Since then I feel like I've been released from the Matrix and now see the world in a whole new way. I put up a website to chronicle the events and reveal CIA harassment and surveillance technologies. I also give a practical and logical solution to chemtrails that no one else is mentioning. My website has recently been updated and I'd appreciate any advice on how to make it more interesting. Thanks, everyone.

http://chemspray.weebly.com

if Art still had a show, you'd probably be a shoe-in.

Try "Howard Hughes - The Unexplained" or perhaps a show called "Steve Warner - Dark City" his show hasn't been active lately but maybe he's going to start producing some new content "soon".

He's been promising for months...but it is getting harder to laugh off/explain the delays ;)

nbirnes

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 05:02:20 PM
if Art still had a show, you'd probably be a shoe-in.

Try "Howard Hughes - The Unexplained" or perhaps a show called "Steve Warner - Dark City" his show hasn't been active lately but maybe he's going to start producing some new content "soon".

He's been promising for months...but it is getting harder to laugh off/explain the delays ;)

But first, come on Future Theater. No time for a PM -- how does Feb. 1 sound?

cranberryjoe

Thanks, Ciardelo. I'll check those out.

Ciardelo

Quote from: cranberryjoe on January 20, 2016, 06:07:12 PM
Thanks, Ciardelo. I'll check those out.
Post back if you snag an interview please. Your story sounds quite interesting!

If you can get nbirnes to do it, she'll treat you right. Warner would do that as well, I'm just not sure of his schedule nowadays.  :D

Coffeeman

Be interesting to hear how in yet another way the CIA is responsible for everything except walking my dog.

Claudius

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 20, 2016, 11:31:32 PM
Be interesting to hear how in yet another way the CIA is responsible for everything except walking my dog.
Agree. These people are such a joke, they have no concept of what the CIA does on a day to day basis. All of their information comes from wacko books and shows. Besides if you really did believe this, why wouldn't the DIA be the ones doing it? They receive more funding and have much more power than the CIA could ever hope to get... Oh wait that's probably because your knowledge of the IC is nonexistent.

Jackstar

Quote from: Claudius on January 21, 2016, 10:26:02 AM
Agree. These people are such a joke, they have no concept of what the CIA does on a day to day basis.

Are you referring to the Coordinated Intelligence Agency, the Civilian Intelligence Agency, the Criminal Intelligence Agency, or the Central Intelligence Agency? I find it hard to imagine you have a concept of what all four of these agencies do, let alone what the Covert Intelligence Agency does.

But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe you're really up there.

cranberryjoe

I don't know if it's actually the CIA that's targeting me, but it doesn't really matter gov't is gov't. I say "CIA" because people know of it and it's synonymous with secret gov't agents that do dastardly deeds. Another reason I say CIA is because a few weeks after I started getting targeted, I lived in a very small town and saw a TV ad for the CIA saying that they were hiring in my area. It was just a static sign with no audio, it had the CIA logo, and a number to call. It didn't have any specific details like education requirements or skill requirements. Just said that they were hiring - weird. Would Microsoft say, "Hey everybody, we're hiring."? I doubt it. And if the gov't did find suitable people from this ad to help target me, they might even say to them, "Your not exactly right for the CIA, but we do have this other group, the XYZ (the ones that do the targeting), that you'd be perfect for." So even the gov't might say CIA even when they don't mean CIA. It doesn't matter. They know what the term means to people, and only they know all the secret groups and subdivision that they have. And I'll admit that I don't get letters on CIA stationery asking me how the targeting is going.

Nancy Birnes has been very generous and invited me to be on her Feb 1 show at 10pm EST. I'm honored and thrilled; I just hope They don't kill me before then. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: cranberryjoe on January 21, 2016, 02:40:54 PM
I'm honored and thrilled; I just hope They don't kill me before then. :)

Well they've already gone to a lot of trouble to have you cloned, so why kill you now?

I just want to tell you good luck; we're all counting on you.

Ciardelo

I don't know if it's actually the CIA that's targeting me, but it doesn't really matter gov't is gov't. I say "CIA" because people know of it and it's synonymous with secret gov't agents that do dastardly deeds. Another reason I say CIA is because a few weeks after I started getting targeted, I lived in a very small town and saw a TV ad for the CIA saying that they were hiring in my area. It was just a static sign with no audio, it had the CIA logo, and a number to call. It didn't have any specific details like education requirements or skill requirements. Just said that they were hiring - weird. Would Microsoft say, "Hey everybody, we're hiring."? I doubt it. And if the gov't did find suitable people from this ad to help target me, they might even say to them, "Your not exactly right for the CIA, but we do have this other group, the XYZ (the ones that do the targeting), that you'd be perfect for." So even the gov't might say CIA even when they don't mean CIA. It doesn't matter. They know what the term means to people, and only they know all the secret groups and subdivision that they have. And I'll admit that I don't get letters on CIA stationery asking me how the targeting is going.

Nancy Birnes has been very generous and invited me to be on her Feb 1 show at 10pm EST. I'm honored and thrilled; I just hope They don't kill me before then. :)
CIA is in my name  8)
We'll do our best to keep you alive until showtime.

Coffeeman

Nancy Birnes is pretty cool. You could've done a lot worse, man.

nbirnes

Quote from: Coffeeman on January 21, 2016, 05:49:11 PM
Nancy Birnes is pretty cool. You could've done a lot worse, man.

Thank you for the high encomium! I shall treasure it and use it proudly!

cranberryjoe

Thanks, everyone, for your support and understanding.

Jackstar

I forgot all about this, and now it's a week later. What happened? I've been inwardly focused this year.

albrecht

Quote from: nbirnes on January 21, 2016, 06:09:07 PM
Thank you for the high encomium! I shall treasure it and use it proudly!
Is there a podcast/download of the show with the CIA targeted chemtrail person?

cranberryjoe

The podcast is archived on Future Theater's site here: http://www.futuretheater.com/2016/02/01/ken-roylance-284/
I'm very grateful to Nancy and Bill for giving me the opportunity to tell my story. I often tell people that it's the story of the century that will never get told. So I finally got to tell it. However, there's just way too much to tell for any one show, so I didn't get everything out that I wanted to. Also, the continual radiation and chemical attacks I'm under have left my brain a little frazzled, so I apologize for being a little incoherent and fatigued. For instance, I failed to mention that the biggest reason why the chemical attacks gave my cat cancer but didn't hurt my son is because the fumes were far weaker in his bedroom, and the cat never went in his room because my son liked to play rough with her. It doesn't really make sense because the chemicals were far more dangerous than my son, but that's how it was.

WOTR

I figure that I will have to listen to this when I have time... Is this the only interview you have given so far?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cranberryjoe on February 08, 2016, 01:08:35 AM
The podcast is archived on Future Theater's site here: http://www.futuretheater.com/2016/02/01/ken-roylance-284/
I'm very grateful to Nancy and Bill for giving me the opportunity to tell my story. I often tell people that it's the story of the century that will never get told. So I finally got to tell it. However, there's just way too much to tell for any one show, so I didn't get everything out that I wanted to. Also, the continual radiation and chemical attacks I'm under have left my brain a little frazzled, so I apologize for being a little incoherent and fatigued. For instance, I failed to mention that the biggest reason why the chemical attacks gave my cat cancer but didn't hurt my son is because the fumes were far weaker in his bedroom, and the cat never went in his room because my son liked to play rough with her. It doesn't really make sense because the chemicals were far more dangerous than my son, but that's how it was.

You have children? Dear God. You don't really believe what you're imagining do you? Please say no.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 03:19:09 AM
You have children? Dear God. You don't really believe what you're imagining do you? Please say no.

I like how you're still an expert on everything. It's quaint.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2016, 03:39:58 AM
I like how you're still an expert on everything. It's quaint.

Oh you cast laurels where none are sought; I'm simply of the type who doesn't wake up and decide which niche section of paranoia I'll subscribe to on any particular morning.

The MO is deeply trod: "the (insert alphabet agency) is out to get me and they're using all means at their disposal, because I'm really important and clearly worthy of their ire and attention. Enough to prosecute chemical/radiation/mind bending attacks"

In short, the outcome of inhaling too deeply and mental illness.

BellBoy

Quote from: Jackstar on February 07, 2016, 05:17:29 AM
I forgot all about this, and now it's a week later. What happened? I've been inwardly focused this year.

Just to clarify, for others, your year-long downward shame spiral of compulsive masturbation, in no way constitutes actual reflective cognitive introspection.

ziznak

Quote from: cranberryjoe on February 08, 2016, 01:08:35 AM
whoa... so you were the dude on future theater I heard one morning at some ungodly hour.  Very entertaining story actually.  I can't say I believe it though.  I think you may wanna get checked out to see what flavor of paranoid schizophrenia you have.  Still, that show kept me awake and that's a bit rare. 
When I listen to MITD live I normally leave the stream up so hoagland can frustrate me to sleep.  Then as I'm waking up from time to time through the night I give a listen to whatever show is playing at the time.  This show is one of maybe a handful that drew me in and had me listening intently even though I probly really needed to get back to sleep.

Oh and I was finally able to add Future Theater Radio to my podcast catcher.

www.futuretheater.com/feed.xml

cranberryjoe

This is the only interview I've given. My website has more info: http://chemspray.weebly.com
I know it's hard to believe but the members of my immediate family know that I'm sane and have experienced enough of this weirdness to make them believe it's true as well (mostly smelling the strange chemicals wherever we go). I wish I could reinsert myself back into the "Matrix" and go back to believing that our country is run by sane and responsible people who don't have the sole ambition for power and wealth, but I don't have that luxury.

cranberryjoe

This show is one of maybe a handful that drew me in and had me listening intently even though I probly really needed to get back to sleep.

Thanks, ziznak!