• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

WOTR

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 14, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
Now that's Classic.
Looks like a Sketchup model to me though.    ;)
That is the actual sign on the building.  It caught my eye, and made me smile when I drove past it... I want to address all of my responses to Brig using that sign...  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
That is the actual sign on the building.  It caught my eye, and made me smile when I drove past it... I want to address all of my responses to Brig using that sign...  ;)

I saved it.  :) :-*

MAX

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Even Cowardly Lurkers are Welcome here!

Hey brig still have your great ytube videos? That’s ok I do if you don’t. You know the ones where you are a fake Falkie and sound so sweet and nice with your hat? Even brought your daughter in one. You sure sound and look like a big cat lady in them. Why do you hate them now?

Metron2267

https://www.yelp.com/biz/regrub-edmonton?osq=grub
It's my BIRTHDAY!! Naturally, if you walked by Re Grub on a Sunshiny day, after checking out Whyte Aves Art Walk in the heat you would want to pop in!

We were in the 'market' for Milkshake & originally cool with throwing our money down. Coincidentally we walked by Re Grub, music was playing, door was open, milkshakes were flowing, we were excited w/ high hopes. After all how could something that 'looked' that cool taste bad ??

Sadly, it did.

Our bill was close to $30 for two milkshakes.

We ordered the Birthday Cake & Coconut milkshakes.

Aside from a good 'photo op' as the drinks look cool, you are left w/ a stomach ache and empty wallet & buyers remorse. I don't say that lightly.

The vanilla milkshake within the Birthday Cake Shake did not taste like a milkshake. It was 'globby' inconsistent, I could not suck anything through the teeny tiny straw. NOTE****WHEN SERVING THICK SHAKES A STRAW W/ A LARGER HOLE IS HELPFUL.

The truth is, I had 1/2 the shake while trying to spoon it up on my skinny straw.

My friend had a shake in a teeny tiny coconut shell. It was $13 ish, his complaint was for $13 the shell housed a couple slurps and his drink was done :(

I asked how it tasted. My friend was underwhelmed.

The atmosphere was cool we like the edgy feel, it was hotter than Haiti inside, I didn't understand the stuffed teddy bear in the corner.

We Requested a white marker to write on a black wall, the only clear space for writing I could see. They did not have white markers. We were given a black marker twice with no tip, not that it mattered because we couldn't find a space on a white wall to write with a black marker (I'm laughing, b/c that was funny)

Re Grub, we wanted to love you! You had us from the sidewalk, you got us in the door and to order. In the end I simply felt bad my friend had waisted his money on my Birthday flight of fancy. The quality was awful.

NOTE: There is a sign that instructs you to turn left and grab a menu when you come into the restaurant. The sign is very low, and despite being short I almost took my head off twice walking by it and not seeing it. This sign is at a terribly dangerous height ! Watch yourself !!

Metron2267

Quote from: MAX on October 14, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Hey brig still have your great ytube videos? That’s ok I do if you don’t. You know the ones where you are a fake Falkie and sound so sweet and nice with your hat? Even brought your daughter in one. You sure sound and look like a big cat lady in them. Why do you hate them now?

QuoteDonkey Burger (Chinese: 驴肉火烧; pinyin: lǘròu huǒshāo) is a kind of sandwich commonly eaten in Baoding and Hejian, Hebei Province, China, where it is considered a local specialty,[1] though it may also be found in other parts of China. Chopped or shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo or shao bing, a roasted, semi-flaky bread pocket, and eaten as a snack or as part of a meal. The meat is typically served cold in a warm huoshao and often includes green pepper or cilantro leaves./quote]

MAX

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 14, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
QuoteDonkey Burger (Chinese: 驴肉火烧; pinyin: lǘròu huǒshāo) is a kind of sandwich commonly eaten in Baoding and Hejian, Hebei Province, China, where it is considered a local specialty,[1] though it may also be found in other parts of China. Chopped or shredded donkey meat is placed within a huǒshāo or shao bing, a roasted, semi-flaky bread pocket, and eaten as a snack or as part of a meal. The meat is typically served cold in a warm huoshao and often includes green pepper or cilantro leaves./quote]

Please shoot yourself, thanks.

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on October 14, 2018, 12:55:16 PM
Please shoot yourself, thanks.

Regardless,  Please post often, your adsense dollars are appreciated.

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Will you and your family be tuning in for an evening of Tunes with wr250 tonight?

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12313.msg1266749;topicseen#msg1266749

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Regardless,  Please post often, your adsense dollars are appreciated.

Brig bantz and evening coffee, comfy.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Dear Liberace,

Will you and your family be tuning in for an evening of Tunes with wr250 tonight?

I guess not?  LOL

Corona Kitty

Dear Liberace,

Never heard of her.

MV/Liberace!

Dear Liberace,

I'll be busy watching pimple popping videos.

3OctaveFart

Welcome back, first of all.

What are the best earbuds to buy?

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Did you know that malachi.martini found these posts for us?

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 02:17:19 AM

forward the domain
hopefully temporary
it is ran as it was before
has been superseded

lol

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
... why does it always have to be about color?
It's not racist.  The holes are black, that's just what they are.

Dear Liberace,

Are you still enjoying the Prius that was purchased for you by the Incomparable FiFi ?

Love,
Venus

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 15, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
Dear Liberace,

Are you still enjoying the Prius that was purchased for you by the Incomparable FiFi ?

Love,
Venus

It was heavenly to be graced by Fifi's generous bounty.  We've driven it all over North America, with no real destination in mind.  Just driving and praising Fifi along the way.  We've spray painted "Praise Fifi" on over 30 highway overpasses.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Liberace! on October 13, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
Oh man. Not how you envisioned spending your weekend, I'm sure. Well good luck with all of that madness.

The fun continues. I'm currently waiting for the city worker to show up. They originally claimed it was our old galvanized pipe which sprung a leak and for us to connect a garden hose from the neighbors for our water. WTF?! Hubby exposed and wrapped the pipe reducing the geyser to a dribble so we could at least turn on the water for short periods. Turned out the new water meter installation damaged our pipe. If they don't agree to fix this today they are going to have a raging bitch on their hands.

Lilith

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 15, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
The fun continues. I'm currently waiting for the city worker to show up. They originally claimed it was our old galvanized pipe which sprung a leak and for us to connect a garden hose from the neighbors for our water. WTF?! Hubby exposed and wrapped the pipe reducing the geyser to a dribble so we could at least turn on the water for short periods. Turned out the new water meter installation damaged our pipe. If they don't agree to fix this today they are going to have a raging bitch on their hands.

I can't wait to hear more.  8)

Seriously tho, I hope it gets fixed today.

Lilith

Dear Liberace,

Do you have a favorite meme?

Asuka Langley

Sounds like Pud even sucks at using Flex Tape

Jackstar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 15, 2018, 09:26:50 PM
Sounds like Pud even sucks at using Flex Tape

Probably banned in his village.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 09:18:38 PM
Dear Liberace,

Do you have a favorite meme?

Probably Brian Peppers.

WOTR

So? what is the verdict?  Did you have to use your "DMV voice" to get things resolved.  :o :P

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Even Cowardly Lurkers are Welcome here!
Why would you call lurkers cowardly?  Some lurkers are just folks checking out the forum for the first time.  They may even be prospective
donators.  They may have wanted to join, save for you calling them cowards.

Hey lurkers, if you want to join, please do so, and ignore the prior ramblings.   ;) ;D