• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich started this bullshit  in 2008 by attacking and "revising" WW2 history and attempting to impose his racist revisions claiming the "Axis" and  Japanese won WW2.  Using the UFO community to do it!  HE FAILED MISERABLY!

He used false claims of being a US Marine to bolster his credibility.  In 2016-17 he was exposed as being a FRAUD!  And the evidence of his insanity continues!  Dietrich claims that Richard Cole (gunner65) is also Randy A Cramer "Mars Marine".  This is not true.  And I am proving it and exposing Cramer also.

Gunner65

So thanks to Walks At Night for this thread

All veterans who find this thread should take note:  You will be scrutinized.  But in the end we win.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 30, 2019, 08:39:35 PM
Rose Dio continues:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwKXinDwCuppvmRPlmVz-w/live
Buahahhahahahahaha! Good job Rose Dio! I don't know if that video will be enough to penetrate boy genius' thick skull, but nonetheless well done!

Pelayo

Oh yeah, and as far as ddd and his loser hanger ons, who is the internet troll, a few guys who take pot shots at his patently racists remarks and lies, or a narcisissist racist who rattles off six hour racist screeds over the internet and hides behind political correctness to get away with it?

Pelayo

Sorry to tell you this ddd, you're going to have to find another way of making money besides pandering to other racists because.....................................

Gunner65

March 31, 2019:  "DIETRICH SPEAKS TO THE ALL-ENGULFING DARKNESS OF ENEMY PSY-OPS"

What's going on?  Missed a couple of weeks but somehow I think I probably missed nothing.   :P

Pelayo

Damn right, in light of the Mueller report the republicans are pushing back against ALL the professional liars that have been shooting their mouths off. Don't worry ddd, you're a nobody, they probably won't come for you. Hannity spells it out here:                         
https://youtu.be/Jz53EEa8w8g

Gunner65

Pavel Eduard (Barney) lives with his parents!

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2019, 05:58:01 PM
What's going on?  Missed a couple of weeks but somehow I think I probably missed nothing.   :P
You didn't miss anything WAN.

Have you guys been having circle jerk's without me!    >:(

Gunner65

Well that was the sickest opening to a show yet.

Gunner65

I guess Barney pays no attention to time stamps which almost always show myself and others bailing from his insane shit-shows at about 2 hours in!

Pelayo

Did somebody say moon?                   

Gunner65

Don't blame me for your fucking drug addiction Dietrich. Or anything else you do with your worthless, pathetic life.

Gunner65

Arola is going to tell us how he became a flying monkey troll asshole.

Pelayo

This was hilarious. Oops you have to watch it on her site.                         
https://youtu.be/Ljs_0UbzdR4

Gunner65

Arola admits stalking people on Facebook and harassing them with "memes".  Thats why he is constantly being punished by Facebook.

Gunner65

The narcissist Dietrich talking about narcissism!  OH THE IRONY!

Pelayo

"There are professional harassers on the internet that are trained to do it"--ddd   Bah, that's mashugana.

Gunner65

Arola is a fucking IDIOT -just like the rest of his buddies.

Pelayo

At my shooting range they have a sign posted that states "No human head targets, unless of course it is an image of ddd."

Pelayo

Hahahaha, hirohito "demanded" the allies prosecute war criminals to kill off his rivals. Woo boy, it took you long enough to come up with that whooper ddd.

I sure didn't miss anything.  Same old rubbish for the Dougster.   A few weeks away have made me see the light.  Think I'm going to drop.

I'll be back near the end for the Circle Jerk.    ;)