• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 07:37:27 PM
Here -> http://ufoship.com/chat/

Don't think there will be a show tonight.  Chefist needs to tread carefully. 
Look at what's happened to Bellgab and Callan lately.  The big man and his minions are definitely on the offensive.................

Bummer, I had a chat name picked out and everything.

Quote from: Darth Vader on October 08, 2017, 07:36:28 PM
You can be skeptical if you want Dr. Mud Mud but this man I mentioned is serious. He's not only watched some of George's videos but he's seen the crap he takes from the trolls. He likes to see the underdog win and he puts his money where his mouth is.

Fine. As long as the guy who is receiving public assistance reports such supposed "gifts" as income. Sending him a tax form to file with the IRS, too. With such "gifts" as being noted for those receiving public-assistance -- probably would be be, even if someone is a "well-meaning soul" that may have failed to check that guy's background. Let someone do that -- just be sure such "income" is reported properly. So the recipient's benefits can be adjusted to allow for "additional income" in any form.

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 07:37:27 PM
Here -> http://ufoship.com/chat/

Don't think there will be a show tonight.  Chefist needs to tread carefully. 
Look at what's happened to Bellgab and Callan lately.  The big man and his minions are definitely on the offensive.................

Danka!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 08, 2017, 07:43:01 PM
Bummer, I had a chat name picked out and everything.

As did I........   Perhaps Chefist will throw caution to the wind.   Might not be prudent with Troll War II definitely in full swing.

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 07:51:41 PM
As did I........   Perhaps Chefist will throw caution to the wind.   Might not be prudent with Troll War II definitely in full swing.

Ambushes are our specialty! Shalady!

Who

Clifford was president of his local Cycling Society for 53 years despite ailments that would have killed a lesser man.

Norm

Quote from: Who on October 08, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

Clifford was president of his local Cycling Society for 53 years despite ailments that would have killed a lesser man.

Right George? you who claims to have uploaded 2100 quality videos? My 8 year old produces and directs videos that get attention from established filmmakers, I'll bet that happens to you on a daily basis right?

The Master returns to the airwaves tomorrow - live at 8:30PM Eastern.   With Kathy.  With some cat they are going to wrangle.   At least  one and half
hours earlier than a theoretical Martinez Tonight would air.  The Third Eye's battle strategy continues to dominate the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQ0nyclubE

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 08:57:42 PM
The Master returns to the airwaves tomorrow - live at 8:30PM Eastern.   With Kathy.  With some cat they are going to wrangle.   At least  one and half
hours earlier than a theoretical Martinez Tonight would air.  The Third Eye's battle strategy continues to dominate the field.

Yea, we'll do a new MT tomorrow night. A lot to go over.

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2017, 09:06:47 PM

Awright!  This punch, counter-punch in Troll War II is sure fun to watch!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

Just wait until later this week...oh, my!

MT already owns, "www.georgesenda.com". What might be next?

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 07, 2017, 10:43:05 AM
So Troll War II is over?   That lasted what?  15 hours?   Did The Mud King, Drone, Bateman, Queenie and OLG get out Ok?
Or did The Master lead them into a disaster?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kPD4LtA1vo

From The Master - Inbox 1 :
Posted with express written permission from George Senda

THIS MORNING I AM DOING IT WITHOUT COFFEE TOO.

I AM ** NOT ** AWAKE.

NFL VIDEO IS UP.

thanks for the kind words most appreciated

I have been looking up case law as to what constitutes a threat over the internet
the 9th circuit has said that stifling free speech by a law designed to punish people for making a threat that is credible as opposed to rhetoric that is not an intent to harm is not permissible

I am still looking up elonis vs the us to see what the US Supreme Court said about all of this re a conviction of Elonois for making death threats on Facebook

It seems that making credible death threats ie; " I'm going to show up at... your house, work etc and kill you " is far different than saying " I hope you die ! "

there is also a component that the person being threatened must be in fear of bodily harm
to think that I, a poor and crippled senior with little money and less physical mobility or the power to actively threaten and carry out any harm personally to mv is beyond ludicrous

i hate him with a passion, i hate his troll filled " discussion board "

I have been put in fear of MY life by his trolls and by emails and by drone who now says he was NOT coming here to kill me BUT at the time I was in fear of my life and reported it to the police who came to my apartment

but to actually kill him, hell no

now if hypothetically he should :

get hit by a car or a bus, train, plane or boat or Fortean meteor, falling ice, fish, bird strike and succumb to his injuries

slip on a banana peel and die

have a car accident and die

etc etc

he is a truly evil man with no remorse as are his troll acolytes who are worthy of equal contempt

i am not going to shed a tear over him

However, if anyone has a reason to wish anyone ill will for threats made against me and kathy and my cats, it is me.

I've had kathy and I threatened or wished for homosexual rape, my cats taken to the pound or outright killed; kathy being stalked and randall venis saying he was going to engage in a relationship with her; little chris stalking my home, a female stalking me at starbucks. little chris ( and others ) posting that I kill cats, killed my father, and my first beloved girlfriend Julie and all said in emails or on bellgab and permitted by an owner who has no morals, no decency and no rules except for those that line his pockets.

Yes, there is a distinction between statements such as " I hope you die," "I hope you have a slow and painful death," "I wish someone would knock you off," versus "I am going to kill you," or even "I am going to come to your house and kill you in 10 minutes."

In most states, for this type of conduct to be prosecuted, there must be an imminent threat that a reasonable person would take seriously. Immediacy and credibility are very important with respect to threats made over the internet, therefore, the statements and the context in which they were made must be considered on a case-by-case basis.

THE ICON has spoken!

heater

Quote from: Darth Vader on October 08, 2017, 07:22:37 PM
George, I have good news for you.  I know a man who has been very successful with his own company.  He has watched some of your videos and says he may be interested in making a big contribution to your fund. He didn't say how large but $5000 would be pocket change to him.  More later.

I sense much power in you, Lord Vader

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

Ladies & gentlemen, not to wax poetic about such pugnacity but THIS has all the makings of a classic.

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2017, 09:18:05 PM
Just wait until later this week...oh, my!

MT already owns, "www.georgesenda.com". What might be next?

Only The Shadow Knows?   Just watch your back man......  The CoT has been fierce lately.

Look at Callan: More dislikes than likes. Asking for Money.  Legion in shock. 

From The Master - Inbox 2:
Posted with express written permission from George Senda

The Supreme Court, in fact, has already made at least partly clear â€" in decisions that go back to 1969 â€" that the First Amendment does not permit the government to punish for all threats made in communications in the media or in the public square.   It has confined prosecution to “true threats,” and has stressed that the law against threatening someone does not apply at all to “political hyperbole” or to “vehement, caustic, or unpleasantly sharp attacks” that cannot be interpreted as “true threats.”

And, in a decision in 2003, the Court attempted to say just what a “true threat” is, legally speaking.  It did so in interpreting another federal law that made it a crime to burn a cross with the intent of intimidating someone.  That law said any cross-burning, by the act itself, would be proof of an intent to intimidate.  A plurality of the Court said that the act alone was not sufficient.  “‘True threats,'” that opinion said, “encompass those statements where the speaker means to communicate a serious expression of an intent to commit an act of unlawful violence to a particular individual or group of individuals.”

For anyone to seriously think that I would or could inflict harm on MV from 1,500 miles away is ridiculous.

Were I to do anything to him, it would be in a court of law with the full force of the law working to my behalf.

Not by a rant on a video that is meaningless.

Though I should have learned to THINK what I am saying before I say it by now, but when it comes to MV & the trolls on Sewrgab my temper gets in the way of my intellect.

I was not aware of any such federal law and will temper my thoughts and comments in the future because of it.

The law should be repealed because originally it was directed towards extortion for money and was expanded to cover threats made in speech and it chills free expression.

There are more threats made in any rap song than anything I could ever say or do in 2 lifetimes

Revel in THE ICON's magnificence!

heater

Sewergab doesn’t know who they are messing with. Mr. Senda has been bouncing around the ring just like Money Mayweather on the defense for so long he can do this in his sleep. When he takes his next punch you’ll be so far out of it when you wake up next Thursday you’ll think it was Saturday and ask who Art’s having as a guest that night. Yep. That’s the power he has.  Think of George Foreman’s strength, Mayweather’s elusiveness, and Balboa’s never give up attitude.

You’ve already lost but you just don’t realize it. Troubling but the truth.

Be sure to donate to the Alien Con 2018. Noory did, he’s a donor just like MV.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/01/couple-admits-stealing-1-2-million-amazon/721736001/
Couple admits to stealing $1.2 million from Amazon

MUNCIE, Ind. â€" A Muncie couple have formally admitted to stealing more than $1.2 million in merchandise from online retail giant Amazon.

Editorial - I’d expect no less from the town that hosts the Michael Vand...how ever you say it Fan Club.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 08, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
OLG. Did you wipe his chin yet?

Ol' Gerry does as The Master commands.  If he instructed me to do so, I would.

I'm hoping to obtain permission to post another missive from THE ICON that addresses a more serious canard.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Queenie on October 08, 2017, 09:37:17 PM
My friend Eric is confused as I. This is all performance art?

Nah.   Just shaping up to be the best season in quite awhile...........

heater

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 08, 2017, 09:29:37 PM
Only The Shadow Knows?   Just watch your back man......  The CoT has been fierce lately.

Look at Callan: More dislikes than likes. Asking for Money.  Legion in shock. 

I have nothing but friendship for Jason Callan and the Legion. They are no longer at odds with Senda with several considering donation or t shirt purchases.  I wish him the best and hope he someday does a convention with Mr. Senda!

chefist

My friend Eric is confused as I. Is this all performance art?
Eric said, no one in their right mind would actually hate Gerorge that much to post about it for 4 years. That makes sense to me. Carry on. I like George and Curtis is dreamy. Glad he is on a lot of old podcasts, he puts me to sleep every night now. I'm actually thinking about going to Alien Con to meet them both.

Welcome to the site, "new user, Queenie".

heater

Eric said, no one in their right mind would actually hate Gerorge that much to post about it for 4 years. That makes sense to me. Carry on. I like George and Curtis is dreamy. Glad he is on a lot of old podcasts, he puts me to sleep every night now. I'm actually thinking about going to Alien Con to meet them both.

Pleas tell Eric all is well and that i’ve Had a third eye awakening so nothing to be alarmed about.  If you are one of the 3 fans of Curtis you no doubt have realized the power of my voice as a path to boredom and meditation. Sometimes I talk to myself at night to help me fall asleep. If things go well at the ‘Con maybe I could start recording those sessions and sell them for a small fee.

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 09:43:35 PM
I have nothing but friendship for Jason Callan and the Legion. They are no longer at odds with Senda with several considering donation or t shirt purchases.  I wish him the best and hope he someday does a convention with Mr. Senda!

Good to know.  Just a coinkydink I suppose.........

Queenie

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2017, 09:06:47 PM

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

It's clear who you, George and the Army of the Righteous are amassing troops against.

I will be entrenched and vigilant.

bateman

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
Pleas tell Eric all is well and that i’ve Had a third eye awakening so nothing to be alarmed about.  If you are one of the 3 fans of Curtis you no doubt have realized the power of my voice as a path to boredom and meditation. Sometimes I talk to myself at night to help me fall asleep. If things go well at the ‘Con maybe I could start recording those sessions and sell them for a small fee.

Can confirm: Curtis’s third eye is wide open. Dilated, if you will.