• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Azzerae's Thread

Started by AZZERAE, May 30, 2019, 06:47:37 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZRAA on July 14, 2019, 10:43:49 AM
ShredniVashtar â€" Ghee-soaked supplicant to a culture not remotely his own, another mongrel of the Brittas Empire weaponized to invoke the extreme linguistic and cultural irrelevancies of a host nation staggering to its terminus under the death wave of chickens come home to roost from across the once bloody but now theme-parked empire of his tidy whitey masters’ karmic malfeasances. Wildly oblivious projectionist who hopes that by bashing Americans he can erase the Unfree Kingdom’s core fascism â€" think Saddiq Kahn with platform Elton John shoes and a leaky bunghole. Needs a congestion tax for cultural tub thumping in a apathy zone.

You neglected to mention his wonderful sense of self-awareness.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 29, 2017, 04:01:59 PM
I'm not 'proud' of being English, it isn't an achievement.

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 14, 2019, 12:33:26 PM
this list is worthy of the effort azzerea.  top 5 in 2019 for sure, mind if i reference for my blog
Yes please do, just one request - share a link to it here.

AZZERAE

The Bellgab Choir - ...or deftly watering the blood orchids before they dine...yet somehow escaping with the sacramental wine and a cone of incense....

Roswells Art - Most like her avatar in a behavioral sense. Pointed but ultimately safe humor, in many ways the forum's peripatetic porcupine - to be appreciated at a safe distance, neither prone to attack nor animus. A gentle and kind ungulate, though not to be confused with disinterested nor deceived. Might be experiencing parallel dimension allegories that mere mortals are unable to resolve. Wry.

Pyewacket - Another one who's sync'd avatar to act with tonal fealty. Politically astute as MD but lacking the fear-biting instinct. Prone to explaining subjects with uncommon accuracy and welcome brevity. The deftly feminine touch of motherly wisdom and remnant tolerance. Needs to be tasked to unscramble millenial omelets to their constituent elements. Said to pair well with champagne and:

chefist - Who like Roswells knows the madness of the line cook and the ego of the chef de cusiine. No Chefist = no Martinez Tonight. A martinized ego, unphased by this madness, beloved for his inner calm and aslant wit. Just stepped out for a smoke with:

Aldous Burbank - His brother from another mother...to whom southern Arizona's "saygooroos" offer up their fruits in James Flournoy Holmes style salutations. Mentor of Redacted, one remaining clear link to Art, incapable of harming others intentionally. The last flower child in a world gone over to weeds and beer cans.

Taaroa - Lives under your radar too, and plans to keep it that way. Pilot chic, knows the whole lighter than air thing is a temporal riff and treats ground time with the deadpan patience its petty bounds of transitory gravitas demand. Unaffected by earthly dramas but willing to learn and file it all away.

pate - Glib, clued, bemused, interested but not for the same reasons the trolls are. Place a set of [____________________________]'s because reading between pate's few lines requires insight and intuition before ignition. Not one to play poker with.

Juan & albrecht - The Siamese twins of solid reality. One as valuable as the other - the latter a wikiforumula of plentiful lucid links, the former adept at the concise summation. Licensed to practice interweb law, but only in theoretical states. Immune to Heather hating and all forms of youtube exhibitionism. The quiet kids in the library who learned something and went home to an extra popsicle for desert.

Morgus - Hoagie and Noory...Noory and Hoagie...the definition of old school, classic woomeister, roots, rock, reboot and do it again. Eternal as amusement park bumper cars and not so easily grown out of. Where Bellgabbers go to celebrate what the old days were like before youtubeattention-whoring and bullying became the favored mash-up.

Rikki Gins - Teflon Terminator - owns the historical chapters of two groups and will never surrender that high ground. Dropped character just once to share a Jack Elam tale - by any measure an old soul and with immunity to those who blithely create harm or sew discord. Your good neighbor whose weeds never take hold and ruin the lawn.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on July 14, 2019, 10:43:49 AM
The Hateful 8 of Bellgab:

[
paladin 1991 â€" Almost didn’t make the list after a brutal FBI outing by Dr. MD in one eponymous slugfest and diminished by his subsequent months long slink-off to Ellgab. Talks his avatar ‘s Marine smack but just can’t bring anything but some petulant yapping. May have had compound thoughts at one time, but incapable of them now. The yappy dog on the other side of MD’s fence of biforum separation. Easily triggered, but just as easily gut-kicked into whimpering retreat to the land of cat ladies. May have a marshmallow filling and prays none of you push that squishy button. Possible new avatar â€" Poppin’ Fresh the Shillsbury doughboy.
No more long hot showers?  I will miss that little thing you do.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 15, 2019, 10:19:01 AM
No more long hot showers?  I will miss that little thing you do.

:)

AZZERAE

The Bellgab Enigma machine code monkeys

Jackstar - The baked lifestyle 8 chan style - DIAF. Knows everything and nothing - willing to share crumbs only. Demands authoritative curiosity but plays coy with conclusions. Regular visitor to the Circus of Dr. Lao.

Sugaree - Alien Ant Farm keeper. Inquisitor of the obvious - dopple-agent?

Stellar - Zeta Reticuli vacationer. Grays don't wear thongs - may be Project Serpo return.
'
artbell_ghost - Still hovering over Miller's gift box. Likely to place ripple in the livestream. Aroma of menthol.

Metron2267  - Banished for enthusiastically vivisecting one too many sacred dogmas - iconoclast with a relish tray. Purveyor of reticulated earwigs and assorted brain teasers.

AZZERAE

the loudspeaker spoke up and said

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on July 18, 2019, 11:48:02 AM
the loudspeaker spoke up and said
Those are all pussies hanging there waiting to be eaten.  Come on Azz...

AZZERAE

Sorry you were misplaced in the wrong abattoir....

nice ribs

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on July 18, 2019, 12:40:30 PM
Sorry you were misplaced in the wrong abattoir....

nice ribs
That's better.  Like my ribs with a dry rub or your secret sauce?

AZZERAE

Texas style of course.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZRAA on July 19, 2019, 10:48:42 AM
Texas style of course.

Well, you will get a bigger    rib   in Texas. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2019, 04:05:32 PM
Whence comes the obsession with waffles anyway? Toast not good enough?

Toast and ghee?

Horrid.

These go well with slaughtered englie souljas...

https://www.newsy.com/stories/soldier-shoots-machete-wielding-attacker-near-louvre/

Even froggies fight back.

Corona Kitty

The Bellgab Choir - ...or deftly watering the blood orchids before they dine...yet somehow escaping with the sacramental wine and a cone of incense....

The period blood choir.

AZZERAE

Any re-solution is illusive.

The re-remembered events have been re-interpreted and re-vised countless times, as I chased truth and simplicity in a deep pile of re-fuse.

For a while, I was whatever I needed to be, and it helped a lot.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 06, 2019, 07:45:02 AM
And I thought you liked me!

I genuinely did, till I realized how manipulative you are.

I tired of being a sociopaths plaything. Both you and Sredni are humongous tattletales!

What would be really sad is if you're not making money "hand over fist" at this point - and all the time you've devoted to the psychological games you engage in is simply PRO BONO.

Moderator's lapdogs are not a good look. But neither of you poms care a wit.

G.F.Y.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 06, 2019, 08:14:17 AM
CBT is largely self directed. A therapist would guide you through the principles, but in the end you're doing most of the work. A good book by Dr. David Burns is available online.

Hey, thanks.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 06, 2019, 08:14:17 AM
I also find Vippasana/mindfulness meditation helps. Basically you sit quietly, empty your mind and focus on your breathing. Observe any thoughts, without judgment and letting them float out of your mind and go back to focus on your breathing.

Its extremely difficult to empty a mind filled with insulting voices, but I'll keep trying.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 06, 2019, 05:13:35 PM
I never asked you to be anything but decent.  Whether or not you offered friendship is a little irrelevant because before friendship can take root, a minimum moral standard has to be met.  You could pour on all the good stuff you want, money, gifts, attention, fun - you could shower me with it.  But, if you offend me while doing so, you won't get far.  Just like society - a person has to meet a minimum standard of morality.  That is, a citizen can't expect to avoid punishment for crimes just because she or he spends your weekends doing volunteer work and donating to charity.  No.  There is a minimum standard of decency in a civilized society and a minimum standard of decency in friendship.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 10:47:55 PM
I know you're not alone dealing with various demons Azzerae and Sixteen, but really...Is this really the place for mutual/self psycho analysis?

Yes. It is.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2019, 11:19:33 PM
Fuck me. I think she forgot Oppositional defiant disorder.

As for me - she's not too far off (though I suppose I should probably dissect the post and argue every single point while denying any of it applies.)

WOTR: Thanks for being a sport.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2019, 01:22:28 AM
I think Azzerae got banned. That gif was removed and it looks like he was too.

Oh you fucking wish that were the case. And it was for a while.

For the record, from here on out, stay out of my PM's pretending to have my best interests at heart - you're such a backstabbing liar its crazy.

"Good turn" my ass.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 07, 2019, 02:53:49 PM
The more I interacted with Azzy, as well as Swishypants, the less opportunities they had to be in other threads.

While honoured to be compared to such charming company, I fail to grasp what it is you're getting at.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sugaree on July 09, 2019, 01:30:06 PM
I keep thinking that they are going to pop up.
Azzerae where art thou?

I'm back, Sugaree. Some limeys had me banned. The dual trigger-happy report button pushers were in full swing!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 07, 2019, 12:31:16 PM
Bonus points for Lardy Cake, which is extremely localised (but very yummy).