• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Penis mv on December 30, 2016, 11:20:56 PM
Well here's hoping it's us.  The rest will run like scalded dogs.  I know that the Chinese have plans within plans within plans.  But it's like Tyson said, "Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."
Obama will probably drop a Gulf of Tonkin incident on us on January 19th. This was totally fabricated by our government, er, which BTW was don under the watch of Lyndon Johnson, a Democrat.

scottydawg

Quote from: Juan on December 31, 2016, 05:32:48 AM
It won't be us.  For the first time since WWII we don't have a single carrier at sea.

Juan I don't know what brand of generic Kool-Aid you are drinking but we do have carriers at sea on patrol right now.
Maybe they just aren't disclosing there current deployments right now. That's well and good, keep the bad guys guessing.
I work for a big defense contractor. I served in the Coast Guard, my dad served on the the Hancock, my stepdad served on the
Bon Homme Richard and my Uncle Served on the Missouri during Korea. They maybe docked at foreign ports for some holiday shore leave
But the can get underway very fast if needed! 

CornyCrow

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on January 01, 2017, 12:28:01 PM
Here is an idea for Art and Keith. Get rid of the Skype bullshit and go back to regular phones. MITD is not listenable for a number of reasons and streaming and Skype are just fucking the show up more than it is fucked up now. Art couldn't hire someone better than Heather? She is absolutely dreadful. She makes Noory look like William F Buckley.
Heather does not have that long history of intellectual curiosity behind her.  Art had multiple interests and probably a lot of friends with whom to discuss things.

Noory just does not have a personality for radio, and he will cave too easily on issues that might affect his income.  He's not a man who will take a stand.  He may have been a much better dentist.  I dislike, too, that story he tells about changing his major in college without telling his father when his dad was paying for it.  He was duplicitous even then, with his own family.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 01:02:57 PM
Who the hell is Heather Wade?

An enigma within a conundrum, wrapped up in a riddle. Her celibacy and higher plane relationships are on record.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 01:07:59 PM
An enigma within a conundrum, wrapped up in a riddle. Her celibacy and higher plane relationships are on record.

Seriously? For the love of God... ::)

Lilith

Here is an idea for Art and Keith. Get rid of the Skype bullshit and go back to regular phones. MITD is not listenable for a number of reasons and streaming and Skype are just fucking the show up more than it is fucked up now. Art couldn't hire someone better than Heather? She is absolutely dreadful. She makes Noory look like William F Buckley.

I know, but I try to stay up to listen just for the comedy.  It is truly unique comedy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 01:16:46 PM
Seriously? For the love of God... ::)

I should have qualified that: Celibacy with certain fans who champion her cause with stalker victims.

Nobody

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 30, 2016, 09:31:20 PM
Way back when she first had the first migraines a regular caller suggested she stop vaping , but witch doctor Heather insisted they were caused by her needing glasses. The glasses did not help .

I would hate to think that once she actually goes to a doctor it could be too late .

If it's any help, Heather mentioned on the programme that she had an appointment to see a doctor on January 3rd.

Quote from: Nobody on January 02, 2017, 05:07:00 AM
If it's any help, Heather mentioned on the programme that she had an appointment to see a doctor on January 3rd.

Doctor will say ... stop vaping. Smoking is bad mmm kay

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 02, 2017, 07:53:52 AM
Doctor will say ... stop vaping. Smoking is bad mmm kay

Vaping is way better for you than smoking. Everyone smoking cigs should make it their new year's resolution to switch to ecigs.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 08:51:05 AM
Vaping is way better for you than smoking. Everyone smoking cigs should make it their new year's resolution to switch to ecigs.  ;)
Gee, that's sounds intriguing. Where would one buy one of these eCigs?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 08:51:05 AM
I'm not sure, especially with all the various flavors and equipment. A technology that is relatively new. "Swedish" Snus has been around a long time and, at least when compared to smoking, proven to be safer- not "safe" but safer than smoking or even safer than US-style smokeless tobacco or dry-snuff (where fire-treating, chemicals, etc are added to the tobacco) in some studies. I am not a doctor though. Obviously like with many things moderation or non-use is the preferred option.*
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16195209

*though there was some Doctor guest on C2C years back who said tobacco helped stop some kinds of cancer and brain deterioration and also we should all be eating more fat (this, in a way, has proven to be, a bit true, with regard to 'good' cholesterol and an apparent connection between cholesterol and Altsheimers/Dementia.)
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/08/27/

dan7800

Looking forward to a good New Years resolution show.

Norm

Belly button piercing? What sorcery is this? Where's Bell?

dan7800

Quote from: Norm on January 02, 2017, 11:07:41 PM
Belly button piercing? What sorcery is this? Where's Bell?

Pretty sure he isn't coming back. Even if he did, he has used up all of his chances.

albrecht

Quote from: dan7800 on January 02, 2017, 11:09:28 PM
Pretty sure he isn't coming back. Even if he did, he has used up all of his chances.
He likes cats, they have nine lives. Witches also like cats.
No cryptic Facebook posts recently or hints, feints, etc of coming back for a NY's prediction show? For a show, that he has nothing to do with, but still sometimes has @artbell etc promoting it? But I think predict you are correct. 

dan7800

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2017, 11:12:32 PM
He likes cats, they have nine lives. Witches also like cats.
No cryptic Facebook posts recently or hints, feints, etc of coming back for a NY's prediction show? For a show, that he has nothing to do with, but still sometimes has @artbell etc promoting it? But I think predict you are correct.

If he was ever going to come back, tonight would have been the night. Art seemed to love these shows.

No prep, just fun.

Nobody

Why do I suddenly have the feeling that the "medical professional" Heather will be consulting tomorrow afternoon is going to have a bone through his nose?  ???

Jackstar

Even if he did, he has used up all of his chances.

Bullshit. Were he to go live on air again, there would be a veritable cavalcade of knobslobberers here to line up on their knees to give alms.

Arguably Demonstrably unsustainable, it'd still happen nevertheless.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2017, 10:47:37 PM
I'm not sure, especially with all the various flavors and equipment. A technology that is relatively new. "Swedish" Snus has been around a long time and, at least when compared to smoking, proven to be safer- not "safe" but safer than smoking or even safer than US-style smokeless tobacco or dry-snuff (where fire-treating, chemicals, etc are added to the tobacco) in some studies. I am not a doctor though. Obviously like with many things moderation or non-use is the preferred option.*
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16195209

*though there was some Doctor guest on C2C years back who said tobacco helped stop some kinds of cancer and brain deterioration and also we should all be eating more fat (this, in a way, has proven to be, a bit true, with regard to 'good' cholesterol and an apparent connection between cholesterol and Altsheimers/Dementia.)
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/08/27/

Learn to deal with facts.  ;)

http://www.bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h4863/rr-1

Norm

I try to listen but I've never given a flying phuc about ghosts, witches or paranormal. I want real factual proof of alien contact, exterrestrial craft recovery, implants (Come back Dr Lear) And Art had technical knowledge, he was challenged and threatened to shut his piehole. Art never quit, he was forced to shut up and to prove it Ramona's death was not natural. They took her out and told Art the same would happen to him. However, thanks to fine citizens such as that dork Falkie, Noory slipped in the back door, prepped and programmed to take over. Wake up people, it's all FAKE NEWS, Trump will lead us out the pits and into the new world. The giant ships are behind the moon now, we can't see them but they have been there for over 50 years.

Nobody

Pretty sure he isn't coming back.

Art Bell had plenty of opportunities to put in an appearance on MITD in 2016.  Among them:

Halloween
Election Night (especially since Trump was winning)
Christmas week

And yet he hasn't been heard from once since last April.  Wouldn't that seem to indicate that, in practical terms, he has divorced himself from this programme once and for all?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Norm on January 02, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
I try to listen but I've never given a flying phuc about ghosts, witches or paranormal. I want real factual proof of alien contact, exterrestrial craft recovery, implants (Come back Dr Lear) And Art had technical knowledge, he was challenged and threatened to shut his piehole. Art never quit, he was forced to shut up and to prove it Ramona's death was not natural. They took her out and told Art the same would happen to him. However, thanks to fine citizens such as that dork Falkie, Noory slipped in the back door, prepped and programmed to take over. Wake up people, it's all FAKE NEWS, Trump will lead us out the pits and into the new world. The giant ships are behind the moon now, we can't see them but they have been there for over 50 years.
Woah.  Falkie is why Noory is in and Art is out? "The Master" indeed.

Lilith

So great to hear Heather live on the air again!

Lilith

bonk exschtraterreshtrials!  Just bonk em.