• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Sounds like I missed another classic....

dan7800

A show on the Dark web tonight. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully it's pretty good.

Lilith

Quote from: dan7800 on December 29, 2016, 04:41:00 PM
A show on the Dark web tonight. I am looking forward to it. Hopefully it's pretty good.

Heather talking Dark Web?  I'll try to be awake.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 29, 2016, 05:37:08 PM
Heather talking Dark Web?  I'll try to be awake.

I think you'll fall asleep pretty quick. 😂

K_Dubb

Funny wording, maybe "enjoy" would have been better but they've given up on that?

Nobody

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2016, 09:24:30 PM

Funny wording, maybe "enjoy" would have been better but they've given up on that?

Using the word "enjoy" in conjunction with MITD would have had them up before the Federal Trade Commission on deceptive practices charges, whilst "endure" would have been too close to the painful truth at this point; "excuse" was the compromise position.

Of all the shows they could have chosen from to fill the slot, they had to choose the one where Heather opened by reminding everyone how badly she cocked up the Chris Carter interview.  ::)

(Oh, and this old lady who is talking right now?  Listen as she thanks Heather for "putting me to sleep night after night.")   :)

Juan Cena

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2016, 09:24:30 PM

Enjoy it because I'm pretty sure I called in that night.

Uncle Duke

Is Ms Wade having a prediction show for 2017?  I nailed my on-air prediction from last year, and have one for 2017 for which I have equally high confidence.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 30, 2016, 12:47:32 AM
Is Ms Wade having a prediction show for 2017?  I nailed my on-air prediction from last year, and have one for 2017 for which I have equally high confidence.

What was your prediction, uncle duke?

Juan Cena

Wish I could say that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 30, 2016, 02:15:29 AM

I sound nasal as crap on the phone.
You sound just fine Juan.

How come you haven't been pimping your blog lately?

Lilith

Maybe she will have it tonight.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2016, 12:57:22 AM
What was your prediction, uncle duke?

I predicted the government would have to acknowledge the existence of a highly classified aircraft after it was seen by masses of people.  I will admit the Mercury seen in mid-Nov circling over Denver and eventually acknowledged as  a USN submarine communication platform wasn't the specific aircraft I thought would be revealed, however.

Yorkshire pud

What is your prediction for 2017?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 10:09:49 AM
What is your prediction for 2017?

I think there will be military action in the South China Sea, with the Chinese opening fire on either an a/c or ship.  My gut feel is it will be not be against any of the nations involved in territorial dispute with China, but rather as the result of freedom of navigation by a nation like India, South Korea, Japan, or the US. 

chefist

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 30, 2016, 12:23:31 PM
I think there will be military action in the South China Sea, with the Chinese opening fire on either an a/c or ship.  My gut feel is it will be not be against any of the nations involved in territorial dispute with China, but rather as the result of freedom of navigation by a nation like India, South Korea, Japan, or the US.

I think India would be the most likely to retaliate the quickest and with the most force against China...I see that as being the biggest rivalry in Asia going forward...

I think Trump is going to forge new alliance, both economic and militarily with India...he has already started a dialogue with Indian insiders...

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on December 30, 2016, 05:25:21 AM
Maybe she will have it tonight.

Prediction show was slated for this evening , normally Heather is down for 2-3 days when the migraine attacks so we shall see .

Yorkshire pud

I think on a similar line, but in the Baltic or the Med with a Russian and 'a NATO' vessel. Always an opportunity to brush up on hunter killer tactics. :)

Now, we take you back to the pasHt
ding ding ding!

"can you elaborate on that please?" I don't know, sounded pretty straightforward to me

"Hello Sambo" my sides. She sounds so cheerful

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chefist on December 30, 2016, 12:48:55 PM
I think India would be the most likely to retaliate the quickest and with the most force against China...I see that as being the biggest rivalry in Asia going forward...

I think Trump is going to forge new alliance, both economic and militarily with India...he has already started a dialogue with Indian insiders...

Maybe he should appoint the senator of Punjab as the Indian ambassador. She is already bought and paid for.

Epaphroditus

No show tonight , predictions will be Monday .

Way back when she first had the first migraines a regular caller suggested she stop vaping , but witch doctor Heather insisted they were caused by her needing glasses. The glasses did not help .

I would hate to think that once she actually goes to a doctor it could be too late .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 30, 2016, 09:31:20 PM
No show tonight , predictions will be Monday .

Way back when she first had the first migraines a regular caller suggested she stop vaping , but witch doctor Heather insisted they were caused by her needing glasses. The glasses did not help .

I would hate to think that once she actually goes to a doctor it could be too late .

COPD 2 Art/Heather 0

paladin1991

Well here's hoping it's us.  The rest will run like scalded dogs.  I know that the Chinese have plans within plans within plans.  But it's like Tyson said, "Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Juan

Quote from: Penis mv on December 30, 2016, 11:20:56 PM
Well here's hoping it's us.  The rest will run like scalded dogs.  I know that the Chinese have plans within plans within plans.  But it's like Tyson said, "Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth."
It won't be us.  For the first time since WWII we don't have a single carrier at sea.

Jackstar

Hey, over in the other thread, we're talking about a dead cow, and I was reminded of this thread.

Happy New Year, Toots!

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2016, 11:53:11 PM
To every caller.

lol

I liked the guy who called in with the song for "The Other Side of Midnight" to her.

Here is an idea for Art and Keith. Get rid of the Skype bullshit and go back to regular phones. MITD is not listenable for a number of reasons and streaming and Skype are just fucking the show up more than it is fucked up now. Art couldn't hire someone better than Heather? She is absolutely dreadful. She makes Noory look like William F Buckley.