• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

"You may be right there, too."  -- George's most important contribution tonite.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:20:45 AM
Donna found the Great Barrier Reef story refreshing?

I think she confused it with a 'Sandals' ad.

There are times I really feel for George Noory. Having compassion for his soul. Like every time that Linda Moulton Howe airs her recorded stories and drones on in those monotones.

I don't know if "Coast To Coast AM" has a live studio webcam, but let me create a satire bit in which we all "feel" for Noory having the guts to endure that. I mean it. As she drones on and on and on...and on with her nonsense, some parcel carrier arrives in the studio. "Behind the scenes" thing-going-on. We see Noory sign for the parcel, then comes the "unboxing" thing.

My word: It's a "Do-It-Yourself Guillotine Kit." Which Noory assembles in the background as the Howe droning drives him being the breaking point. Anything is better than that! There's Noory, just about to drop the blade on himself and then fate interferes...Howe shuts up! "Wow, that was close," Noory exclaims, glad his life was spared when that tortuous segment came to a welcomed end!

"Tommy, I'm glad we didn't need that basket," he declares off-air. "Me, too," his producer agrees.   

TigerLily

Is it just me or is everyone hearing an occasional piccolo?

AvDaBr

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 31, 2017, 02:31:26 AM
There are times I really feel for George Noory. Having compassion for his soul. Like every time that Linda Moulton Howe airs her recorded stories and drones on in those monotones.

I don't know if "Coast To Coast AM" has a live studio webcam, but let me create a satire bit in which we all "feel" for Noory having the guts to endure that. I mean it. As she drones on and on and on...and on with her nonsense, some parcel carrier arrives in the studio. "Behind the scenes" thing-going-on. We see Noory sign for the parcel, then comes the "unboxing" thing.

My word: It's a "Do-It-Yourself Guillotine Kit." Which Noory assembles in the background as the Howe droning drives him being the breaking point. Anything is better than that! There's Noory, just about to drop the blade on himself and then fate interferes...Howe shuts up! "Wow, that was close," Noory exclaims, glad his life was spared when that tortuous segment came to a welcomed end!   

Well that was a letdown.

TigerLily

"Knocking on Heaven's Door" Freudian much, Snorch?

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:38:37 AM
"Knocking on Heaven's Door" Freudian much, Snorch?

Lol, sorry Jorch .. RESTRICTED AREA.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2017, 02:38:34 AM
Reminds me of an old joke...

https://troupecal.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/the-piccolo-player/

lol  :D.  Seriously. You guys aren't hearing a piccolo or flute? Must be the station I'm listening to. I guess. Maybe

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:46:58 AM
lol  :D.  Seriously. You guys aren't hearing a piccolo or flute? Must be the station I'm listening to. I guess. Maybe

Cut back on the Picard dear.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:46:58 AM

Maybe you've just heard one too many.  :D

https://www.8notes.com/f/25_252537.asp

zeebo

Lol TL your fave local hero, Thomas from LJ.   ;D 

TigerLily

"Im intelligent" Always your first clue something's off

Thomas  :P. Not buying a book tonight

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:55:22 AM
"Im intelligent" Always your first clue something's off

Thomas  :P. Not buying a book tonight

He's showing remorse for never buying a single promised book.  There is hope for our Thomas.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 02:54:40 AM
Lol TL your fave local hero, Thomas from LJ.   ;D

Did you notice the killer naturopath is in San Diego?

TigerLily

Still a good LMH show. Night everyone. C'mon, zeebo. Bring your guitar

zeebo

Dammit, me and my insomnia.  I swear if Hoagie was still on, and with a third hour to boot, I'd be listening, regardless of how idiotic the topic.   :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2017, 03:02:30 AM
Dammit, me and my insomnia.  I swear if Hoagie was still on, and with a third hour to boot, I'd be listening, regardless of how idiotic the topic.   :-\

Time to count squirrels

And what I heard in the news segment last night with that news guest, I can only fall back on what I recall from studies almost 40 years ago. I could be wrong as the day is long, but I didn't cheat and look it up on the internet.

I think the 1799 "Logan Act" didn't result from the American Revolution (1775-1783), not directly, but from the 1798 "XYZ Affair." In which private citizens negotiated with a foreign nation to achieve some agenda. Again, I could be wrong, but I think that was a response to France threatening to declare war on the United States -- knowing it was still at odds with England -- unless payments were made. As from the U.S. Treasury.

France had fallen to radicals, who blamed the United States for the monarchy's alliance with America against Britain. Stealing from the common people to pay for the war -- and as a result, bankrupting France and causing social and economic collapse. But I think I recall the "blackmail" was paid. Using private citizens to handle it.

Then France found it easier to have America "buy up" its holdings in the then United States. Like the Louisiana Purchase of 1803, which was also a "secret agreement" made between France and Spain in an attempt to "cheat" the Americans into buying what the European nations thought was "worthless land." 

Again, this all from my aged memory, but I think that "Logan Act" arose from the "XYZ Affair" to pay ransom to France a year before -- not the American Revolution itself.   

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 31, 2017, 02:59:14 AM

Still a good LMH show. Night everyone. C'mon, zeebo. Bring your guitar

Aw here I am left with a bag of acorns and my beat-up ukulele for company - a day late and dollar short again.   :(  Oh well, there's always the next LMH show.   ;)

ninjashoes

Linda Moulton Howe is a disinformation agent and was called out by William Cooper so many years ago. The fact that she is still boring people to death with her faux "UFO research" is hilarious.

To be fair Bill did say that Linda probably didn't know she was being used. When your dealing with disinfo it makes your head spin and that is what it is supposed to do.

In any case a weekly segment of Linda just shows lazy booking.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 31, 2017, 03:29:46 AM
Linda Moulton Howe is a disinformation agent and was called out by William Cooper so many years ago. The fact that she is still boring people to death with her faux "UFO research" is hilarious.

To be fair Bill did say that Linda probably didn't know she was being used. When your dealing with disinfo it makes your head spin and that is what it is supposed to do.

In any case a weekly segment of Linda just shows lazy booking.

You must be stoned. Linda does one show a month. On the last Thursday. Been that way for about as long as I can remember.

William Cooper stated the Illuminati were controlled by alien races that signed a secret treaty with Eisenhower, and then later chsnged his story. Who is the disinformation agent?

she came off as very crazy-catlady-ish in the movie "Mirage men"

expat

Good heavens!! LMH hates the gubbmint almost as much as Kerry Cassidy does. Who knew?

scottydawg

Coming Soon! To a mailbox near you! It's the better than the Victoria's Secret catalog.
It's the "Art's Secret" Man Bras catalog! ;D
Lace Bras, Jogging Bras, and Beer Guzzling Bras! ???
Modeled by Art Bell,   with his 36 DD's, Falkie in his 44 FFF bra.  And many big busted boys in oh so nawty silk, satin and lace!
You'l go OOOOHH, AHHHH, WOW! and maybe even get sick to your stomach!!!!!!!! :o