• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
George's mother sounds like a sweet, devout woman with a very healthy attitude towards life. I wonder when George decided to go over to the dark side and cast his lot in with create-your-own-reality huxsters, Freemasons, and new age gurus who fleece and kill their followers. I wonder how she felt when George and his guest pissed all over the 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 28, 2019, 11:39:43 PM
You know what this means don't you?  Norry will be on the air at least until he is at least ninety.
Probably true.

Something really funny happened last night.  George is the king of bum-rushing, but his mother had rank.  In what sounded like a stream-of-consciousness, George admitted he couldn't get away with trying to pull that on "his own mother" which also he couldn't get way with last time too.  So, now we know where he gets some of his forcefulness, lol.

ItsOver

You know what this means don't you?  Norry will be on the air at least until he is at least ninety.
Let's hope Noory was adopted.

albrecht

Worse he will be on the air for centuries though he will be using the name Dexter Monterrey. So says a psychic dentist.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 29, 2019, 07:17:07 PM
Really?
Nah.  In reality, I tossed sand in Tommy's eyes and then jumped George's bones with my baby maker.

Jojo

What is this?  I think it's the International Sign Language sign for "Fuck you".  Mr. Darkside himself.

Jojo

Trying to keep the uh, S.O., out of the picture hmmm?  Quick everybody, act normal!  S.O. has a pony?  And chunks of hair missing?  What is this!

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on May 29, 2019, 09:42:19 PM
Nah.  In reality, I tossed sand in Tommy's eyes and then jumped George's bones with my baby maker.

I hear he is quite the donor.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on May 29, 2019, 10:48:50 PM
Trying to keep the uh, S.O., out of the picture hmmm?  Quick everybody, act normal!  S.O. has a pony?  And chunks of hair missing?  What is this!

Whose S.O.?  Is that missing extensions or a wig?

Lilith

How phony can a commercial sound?   lol

Lilith

I guess "the creator" is amused by bad jokes.

Lilith

Where did the electro magnet "God" come from?

Lilith

"In the beginning there was just voltage".   

Where did the voltage come from?

lol

Lilith

So the voltage is like a computer?

This is such twisted logic, I dunno how this guest can even keep his mumbo jumbo straight.

Lilith

The voltage cannot tell me where the voltage came from, because our brains couldn't handle it?

Bwahahahahaha

Lilith

"God created living things, because without living things, God cannot grow."

So God is not independently capable of growth?  Poor God.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 29, 2019, 11:22:32 PM
Whose S.O.?  Is that missing extensions or a wig?
I don't know.  Almost in g's lap though.  I thought it could be a man with a weird baldness pattern, whose pony tail flipped forward when Tom grabbed him.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on May 29, 2019, 11:54:02 PM
"God created living things, because without living things, God cannot grow."

So God is not independently capable of growth?  Poor God.
Actually this one makes sense.  Of course God can't grow.  God is already omnipresent.

Jojo

G is doling out compliments again.  "This just makes me appreciate you even more than before, which was a LOT," he pours it on.  Didn't he hand out a lot of compliments several times last week, too?

Dateline

The first is practice, they want to look good in the line up.  The red carpet will consist of shackles and hand cuffs, and the carpet is cold, gray concrete. 

The guest starts crying over his horrific childhood and Captain Oblivious thinks he's choking