• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Element 115

Quote from: Faustina on February 04, 2016, 06:22:03 PM
I believe the Gabcast is now streamed live on TuneIn via the Deep Talk Radio Network.  So I'd go to TuneIn, and then do a search on 'Deep Talk Radio Network' and it should be on live there. 

I would think MV could manage to get this particular Gabcast off on time (for a change).

UFOship.com is also on TuneIn. It will stream there as well I believe.

theONE

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 04, 2016, 06:11:52 PM
One what?  One fine piece of shit?

profound - VERY PROFOUND

Hog

Element 115

Yes, five by five from here. It's great to hear Art's voice.

albrecht

Art mentioning what I say but for some weird reason won't go there. Say it will escalate things. He should go civil on their ass. He has lawyers and history of lawsuits. I think a civil suit, restraining order, etc would be the way to go. At least would 'draw out' the stalker for final arrest/kill if not dissuading him. And in civil courts evidence is less burdensome (think OJ getting off criminally but having to pay civilly.)

Lil Godzilla

I have been reading the post by Mr. Fidget but have not context. Can anyone post a link to where all this drama began?

Thanks

albrecht

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on February 04, 2016, 07:35:46 PM
I have been reading the post by Mr. Fidget but have not context. Can anyone post a link to where all this drama began?

Thanks
It began before this website but here is the thread:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,1643.0.html

ge30542

Art Bell "spinning" like a top on gabcast.

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 04, 2016, 04:39:58 PM
One reason why I was saying "Shut it down!" temporarily.

I may join the movement. Give my money to Phil Hendrie's site instead

nika01

Quote from: ge30542 on February 04, 2016, 07:36:49 PM
Art Bell "spinning" like a top on gabcast.

What I am hearing isn't spinning asswipe

ge30542

Quote from: nika01 on February 04, 2016, 07:46:08 PM
What I am hearing isn't spinning asswipe
You're not listening clearly, dick-wad.

nika01

Quote from: ge30542 on February 04, 2016, 07:49:49 PM
You're not listening clearly, dick-wad.
My head isn't up my ass. It's people like you that give this site the bad rep it has gotten

ge30542

People like me? That's funny. You don't know me.

nika01

Quote from: ge30542 on February 04, 2016, 07:53:49 PM
People like me? That's funny. You don't know me.

Read what you wrote, enough said. You are obviously trying to foment unrest. Why don't you just press log off and go away

Seems like a good conversation to me. Good to hear from Art. Michael's doing fine. I always have  respect for the years of listening to  Art and enjoyment listening.

Ted Baxter

Listening 2 the Gabcast live stream.Great to hear Art.Who has the most to gain to scare Art off the air? -  I have 2 words for u>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Premiere Networks

popple

Does's RCH's stalker have any tips about Art's stalker? They have a stalker forum right?

coaster

Greatest show ever..

Love it. So good to hear Art. Odds on Dick Hoggy's stalker calling in one more time?

flimflam384

No fidgets, but three calls from Hoagie's stalker.  Whee.

Chronaut

That was a damn excellent interview; it sounded like two smart congenial compadres seriously discussing the latest important events.  Thank you Art and MV.

Jackstar

Quote from: flimflam384 on February 04, 2016, 09:12:59 PM
No fidgets, but three calls from Hoagie's stalker.  Whee.

FIVE

still going

Chronaut

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2016, 09:14:59 PM

FIVE

still going

Why is that all these fuckers who have the least to say, have to say so goddamn Much of it  >:(

3OctaveFart

Good show as expected, but that assclown nearly stopped it cold.

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 04, 2016, 06:15:29 PM
You've got a thread?  Then where is it?  Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Oh yes indeed, all the nuts have a thread of their own

Quote from: Chronaut on February 04, 2016, 09:14:25 PM
That was a damn excellent interview; it sounded like two smart congenial compadres seriously discussing the latest important events.  Thank you Art and MV.

Important events? 

theONE

ART's retarded style pushing Heather as a great radio host was a .... pure vomit  !!!

Quote from: theONE on February 04, 2016, 09:41:31 PM
ART's retarded style pushing Heather as a great radio host was a .... pure vomit  !!!

Hearing that must have been painful for many people. Months of posting wasted with a 3 second comment by Art Bell.