• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Kidnostad3

What's the best way to listen to Clyde other than radio.  I assume there is a live feed available online somewhere.

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 05, 2016, 09:12:26 AM
What's the best way to listen to Clyde other than radio.  I assume there is a live feed available online somewhere.

He starts live at 10PM Eastern. 

Go to this page and scroll down just a bit and there are four ways to listen live, and a way to listen on your phone.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/contact/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on August 05, 2016, 09:16:31 AM
He starts live at 10PM Eastern. 

Go to this page and scroll down just a bit and there are four ways to listen live, and a way to listen on your phone.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/contact/

Thanks Brig. 

Lilith

Just now catching Clyde from last night.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2016-8-5

copy/paste from soundcloud:

If the metaphor of the Olympics is seen as a microcosm of the affairs happening today on the planet, we now can surmise the task ahead is to distinguish the legacy rhetoric from the impending and complex reality of a globalist psy-op that could be lead to the erasure of many people as the whole concept of population control was hatched in the Agenda 21 and Rio+ 20 Summits. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks with esoteric and synchronicity researcher, Ryan Gable about OLYMPING OLYMPICS.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2016, 03:50:20 PM
Just now catching Clyde from last night.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/a2016-8-5

copy/paste from soundcloud:

If the metaphor of the Olympics is seen as a microcosm of the affairs happening today on the planet, we now can surmise the task ahead is to distinguish the legacy rhetoric from the impending and complex reality of a globalist psy-op that could be lead to the erasure of many people as the whole concept of population control was hatched in the Agenda 21 and Rio+ 20 Summits. On tonight’s show, Clyde Lewis talks with esoteric and synchronicity researcher, Ryan Gable about OLYMPING OLYMPICS.
Thanks. This could be a good show what with the pagan origins of the Olympics, the Hitler connection and the 'modern' Olympics, the often bizarre and elaborate opening ceremonies, and all of the corruption. Clyde is at his best when he is ranting about symbology and ancient religions and myths and linking them with modern events.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on August 06, 2016, 04:53:35 PM
Thanks. This could be a good show what with the pagan origins of the Olympics, the Hitler connection and the 'modern' Olympics, the often bizarre and elaborate opening ceremonies, and all of the corruption. Clyde is at his best when he is ranting about symbology and ancient religions and myths and linking them with modern events.

ENJOY!!  ;D

albrecht

Clyde talking about some human sacrifice filmed besides the Shiva statue at CERN? I hadn't heard about it but it is out there on the youtubes and interwebs. Probably fake and not having researched I have no idea if that is CERN. I have heard that they have a statue of Shiva on the grounds, which is odd enough. I guess the "freedom from religion" doesn't apply there?

the_peeve

Quote from: albrecht on August 16, 2016, 08:26:06 PM
Clyde talking about some human sacrifice filmed besides the Shiva statue at CERN? I hadn't heard about it but it is out there on the youtubes and interwebs. Probably fake and not having researched I have no idea if that is CERN. I have heard that they have a statue of Shiva on the grounds, which is odd enough. I guess the "freedom from religion" doesn't apply there?

That was  a promising but poor show last night. He had us all hyped up and getting bloody, and even  he went there briefly with the Queen and Philipp in Northern Canada AND then ruined it all by interviewing that vampire. It went down hill after that.

Lilith

Quote from: the_peeve on August 17, 2016, 08:48:36 AM

That was  a promising but poor show last night. He had us all hyped up and getting bloody, and even  he went there briefly with the Queen and Philipp in Northern Canada AND then ruined it all by interviewing that vampire. It went down hill after that.

I ended up turning this one off early too.

the_peeve

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2016, 08:51:40 AM
I ended up turning this one off early too.

It was very disappointing Brig, because he had it all hyped up to be a great show. It had all the ingredients of being one too.

did the vampire have a shitty phone or was he just a douchebag?

If Clyde mentions a video he almost always puts it in the show notes page

the_peeve

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 17, 2016, 11:33:15 AM
did the vampire have a shitty phone or was he just a douchebag?

If Clyde mentions a video he almost always puts it in the show notes page

it was pretty much, "look at me I am a gay vampire!"

the_peeve

What does everyone think of Clyde's choice of music?

I listened to Clyde for an hour last night on my way home from the World Series.

He had Greg Palast on, and it was actually quite interesting.

ItsOver

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 27, 2016, 08:25:19 AM
I listened to Clyde for an hour last night on my way home from the World Series.

He had Greg Palast on, and it was actually quite interesting.
Clyde's usually pretty good when he has a guest to keep him from going on a meme rant.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 27, 2016, 08:27:20 AM
Clyde's usually pretty good when he has a guest to keep him from going on a meme rant.
Yeah, I just wish he was on earlier.  The earliest he usually comes on the radio here is 11pm.

albrecht

Clyde should have the "war on witches" guy that Norry had on last night because it could get interesting. He said that evil companies/people wouldn't use symbols. Versus the theory that the evil overlords use the "revelation of the method" and "predictive programming" etc. I would like him to be on with Clyde to discuss because Clyde is all about symbology etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 27, 2016, 05:13:28 PM
Clyde should have the "war on witches" guy that Norry had on last night because it could get interesting. He said that evil companies/people wouldn't use symbols. Versus the theory that the evil overlords use the "revelation of the method" and "predictive programming" etc. I would like him to be on with Clyde to discuss because Clyde is all about symbology etc.

Couldn't they be using both?

Haunted dolls tonight, those creep me out >_<

As a kid, I would shudder every time I'd see this thing in the Sears catalog

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 29, 2016, 11:24:34 AM

Speaking from an adult perspective...eeewwww! That gives me goose-bumples!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 29, 2016, 11:24:34 AM

Looks like something Jorch would like.

Yikes!! Here is one especially for Jorch>>

the_peeve

I think the death of his parents really took Clyde off his game. Which is quite understandable. Most recently, in the past two weeks or  so I have really enjoyed his shows. He seems to have his confidence back. It's the only daily late night show that I can listen to where the host posts his political views and I don't roll my eyes in disgust.

Lilith

Clydes show last night kept my attention from beginning to end.  I am listening live tonight.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on November 03, 2016, 08:05:39 PM
Clydes show last night kept my attention from beginning to end.  I am listening live tonight.

I wish his multi-minute self-assembled bumper compilations weren't so loud and obnoxious

GravitySucks

I had to turn this show off. The Epstein flight logs are online. Clinton shows up in them numerous times but noone has been able to find Trump and they have had a long time to try. Epstein's brother testified he saw Trump on one flight but I don't believe his name has been found in the logs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

I believe he is lying his ass off.

Lilith

I had to finish listening to last nights program with my morning coffee, but I found it captivating, from beginning to end.

Chine

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on October 27, 2016, 11:26:29 AM
Yeah, I just wish he was on earlier.  The earliest he usually comes on the radio here is 11pm.

You can find his show, Ground Zero Media on itunes podcasts now. They're uploaded the next day.

I agreen with ItsOver on the meme rants. Clyde is great when he's relatively calm and in good spirits. Yet, once a caller or someone on FB / Twitter posts something that upsets him,  he goes off on a rant on air. Sometimes there are Twitter battles and he is tweet yelling at someone who gets him riled up there.

His show is one that I listen to on occasion. Lately there have been some interesting topics / guests.