• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Wisecracker

Sometimes Clyde gets it right.  Tonight's show was on mind control and Jaime Hanshaw was his guest.  She was quite articulate and knowledgeable.  Her studies include mind control, secret societies, magic and sorcery.

serenity

Quote from: Wisecracker on September 02, 2015, 11:33:22 PM
Sometimes Clyde gets it right.  Tonight's show was on mind control and Jaime Hanshaw was his guest.  She was quite articulate and knowledgeable.  Her studies include mind control, secret societies, magic and sorcery.

He does some good shows. Like his numbers station or CERN shows. But there are some Ill bet he could erase. But your right last nites show was good.

Just Me

Clydes 9/10/2015 show was excellent.

He spoke on not going to the light upon death. I agree since I was in the grips of death numerous times.

You go to the light because you are afraid leaving the light of the world and light draws your spirit like a lonely flyer in darkness attracted to the light.

Quote from: Izintit? on April 17, 2015, 05:23:48 PM
The good thing about Lewis is that you only have to listen to the first hour because he repeats  the crap word for word the rest of the show. Enough with the end of the world shows !

I think he does that cause a lot of stations pick his show up at random times.. So if you just tune in, he brings you up to what he is talking about.

pyewacket

I caught part of Clyde's show last night. His guest was horror movie critic, Mister Lobo. Great show- they reminded me of old movies that I'd like to watch again and introduced some that I've missed. I liked the easy repartee between host and guest- they both were engaged, fun, and passionate. This was the best I've of heard from Clyde in awhile. I hope he has more like this.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on October 17, 2015, 11:10:24 AM
I caught part of Clyde's show last night. His guest was horror movie critic, Mister Lobo. Great show- they reminded me of old movies that I'd like to watch again and introduced some that I've missed. I liked the easy repartee between host and guest- they both were engaged, fun, and passionate. This was the best I've of heard from Clyde in awhile. I hope he has more like this.
Sorry I missed it.  Clyde's pretty good when it's something such as last night.  Memes and rants are of no interest to me, though.

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on October 17, 2015, 02:14:10 PM
Sorry I missed it.  Clyde's pretty good when it's something such as last night.  Memes and rants are of no interest to me, though.

I have to agree on the rants. It was good to hear him have a bit of fun.  :)

It's available on stitcher 'SEASON’S SCREAMINGS: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PROJECTED FEAR W/ MISTER LOBO'

Interesting discussion on classic horror and local horror TV hosts(who are, sadly, almost extinct thanks to syndicated network tv)

I loved watching "Sir Graves Ghastly" out of Detroit as a kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5qktbixuA

ItsOver

Thanks for the post.  I'll give it a listen.

Speaking as a devoted Creature Features fan, thanks, Pyewacket!  I  really enjoyed your GZ recommendation!

pyewacket

Quote from: Étouffée on October 18, 2015, 08:36:53 PM
Speaking as a devoted Creature Features fan, thanks, Pyewacket!  I  really enjoyed your GZ recommendation!

My pleasure, Étouffée! I share your interest in Horror movies and Clyde's show was worth a listen.

Just Me

Wazzzzup with Clyde Lewis Ground Zero website. Got this today when checking in.

Just Me

Looks like old Clyde and guest stepped on some sensitive toes last night 11/3/15.

Website still offline

albrecht

Quote from: Just Me on November 04, 2015, 06:37:00 PM
Looks like old Clyde and guest stepped on some sensitive toes last night 11/3/15.

Website still offline
Soundcloud archive still up for show. Subject was "Neuropolitics?" Anyone know what he, guest, or caller might have said or revealed? Also it isn't just governments but pressure groups, activists, etc who DoS or disrupt sites. Certain countries and groups especially do this if something was said.

Clyde said it was a DdoS attack, they would track to see who dunnit.

Faustina

Finally!   Clyde covering the paranormal for a change (my fave topic, too:  haunted houses).

http://tunein.com/station/?StationId=35873

On now, Dean Haglund of the Lone Gunmen, X-Files.

Hope you can find the replay,..it was a fun interview, and a great "get ready" for Sunday's X-Files!

Faustina

Quote from: Étouffée on January 23, 2016, 12:03:55 AM
Hope you can find the replay,..it was a fun interview, and a great "get ready" for Sunday's X-Files!

I heard about 10 minutes of it.  I'll check out the rest when the show gets on Soundcloud.

Clyde is on fire tonight.  Love a man who truly believes in what he thinks.  Now he's saying that God is an extra-terrestrial.  He may be right!

I'd listen to Clyde more, but he gets himself worked up into fits so often-- yelling and ranting and running his words together--that I worry he'll keel over while on the air and I don't want to hear that! 

Faustina

Quote from: Étouffée on January 23, 2016, 12:34:58 AM
I'd listen to Clyde more, but he gets himself worked up into fits so often-- yelling and ranting and running his words together--that I worry he'll keel over while on the air and I don't want to hear that!

I know just what you mean.  I hate when he goes on those rants.  I usually end up changing my TuneIn station over to something else and sometimes I don't get back to Clyde.  If he could tone down those rants, I think his show would be more popular (coz the rants are difficult listening).

Jeez Louise can Clyde babble........

I've had him on in the background while doing other stuff.  The topic tonite is Clyde reveals his
political stance.  Hour and half in and he still hasn't spilled the beans.

The dude is a babble machine at times.

Lavarat

Ground Zero sucks, its poorly produced and hosted by a bloviating egomaniac condescending loud mouth.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 24, 2016, 09:32:12 PM
Jeez Louise can Clyde babble........

I've had him on in the background while doing other stuff.  The topic tonite is Clyde reveals his
political stance.  Hour and half in and he still hasn't spilled the beans.

The dude is a babble machine at times.

If clyde would stick to the paranormal, the show would be good. Instead of goes on political rants, repeating himself in a endless nonsense loop.

the_peeve

there are so many breaks and commercials.

That's my only complaint.

Faustina

Quote from: the_peeve on March 26, 2016, 09:22:19 PM
there are so many breaks and commercials.

That's my only complaint.

Not his fault, but the company that syndicates his show.  The big radio companies like Clear Channel and Cumulus stick in as many ads as they think they can get away with.

the_peeve

Quote from: Faustina on March 26, 2016, 11:56:01 PM
Not his fault, but the company that syndicates his show.  The big radio companies like Clear Channel and Cumulus stick in as many ads as they think they can get away with.

I know, but it really hurts the program. Many times he or a guest are about to get into something good, and then they come back from the break and momentum is lost.

bigchucka

I swear to fuck that Clyde Lewis needs to have a talk with someone to get the bullshit that happens to his website fixed.  Makes it fucking impossible for people that don't have a Facebook account to find out what's going to be on on a nightly basis.