• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on February 18, 2015, 10:51:48 PM
i'm listening ground zero and  making the united states look like bad guy
by saying we created isis ::) [which is bullshit] and other stuff

He's off but closeish. The CIA formed the Mujahadene (sp). Which then became Al Quada. It doesn't make him a lefty hack; just wrong.

popple

Are they still a bunch of satanists tho?  :o

onan

Quote from: popple on February 19, 2015, 01:54:06 AM
Are they still a bunch of satanists tho?  :o

I heard he was gay and undocumented.

qaddisin

Quote from: onan on February 19, 2015, 05:23:53 AM
I heard he was gay and undocumented.

Then I can think of some around here who believe he deserves even more cancer.

b_dubb

What kind of grind does Clyde use on his zeroes? A course grind? Or a fine grind?

I like ground zero but there's a lot of times where it seems like he's just trying to be Alex Jones, by Clyde will get really angry and start screaming and stuff about the same types of stuff that Alex Jones yells about

rzr1911

George Bush created ISIS. That's why the US support ISIS everywhere, now in Yemen. I bet the ISIS leaders are invited for Thanksgiving dinner at the Bush compound.

Daily MP3 of the show for download:
https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia

Izintit?

The good thing about Lewis is that you only have to listen to the first hour because he repeats  the crap word for word the rest of the show. Enough with the end of the world shows !

It's now the Tracy-Twyman-as-read-by-Clyde-Lewis show

The Ground Zero sound engineer might be the most annoying human being on the planet.

The "added filler" grind. It's where the butcher with his thumb on the scale already, has "inserted" grains (sawdust) and beneficial proteins (ears, lips, snouts, feets and assholes) into the grind. Basically a shit mix. And boom goes the dynamite. You have Mr. Lewis's program. Chicken Little and tears.
Quote from: b_dubb on February 19, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
What kind of grind does Clyde use on his zeroes? A course grind? Or a fine grind?

Addis0n

This show is great but I can't stand the long as clips he puts in between.

Quote from: malachi.martini on April 24, 2015, 03:29:25 AM
The Ground Zero sound engineer might be the most annoying human being on the planet.

Clyde himself makes all those stupid mish mash sounds.

Clyde is a complete moron. He has never heard a conspiracy theory he didn't like. He was blaming CERN for an earthquake in Nepal. He rationalized this through "crustal conductors".

Not to mention the downing of German Flight 9525 caused by CERN as well. He backpedaled the very next day when real facts were thrown back at him on FB. A complete dope.
Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 29, 2015, 02:28:52 AM
Clyde is a complete moron. He has never heard a conspiracy theory he didn't like. He was blaming CERN for an earthquake in Nepal. He rationalized this through "crustal conductors".

albrecht

Clyde just had to pull the modern version of Art's frequent admonition to callers. "Turn off iHeart, hey turn off iHeart there is a delay."

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 29, 2015, 02:28:52 AM
Clyde himself makes all those stupid mish mash sounds.

lol

I don't mind him selling every conspiracy theory out there, listening to him clumsily steer all conspiracy theories to GLP DOOM is irritating though.

Caller: That sounds like Navy sonar Clyde.

CL: Yeah, but that doesn't mean scalar waves emanating from alien submersibles don't sound like Navy sonar. And it doesn't mean those alien scalar waves aren't cracking the mantle of the Earth right now. FATA MORGANA! The enochian tides are said to wash over the world.

Caller: What?

Corona Kitty

I can agree and understand, what some of the complaints are towards clyde.

Murder101

I once enjoyed an episode of this show where Clyde talked about Wendigo. There was also a great wolfman one once too. anything like that recently or has he doubled down on conspiracy stuff?

Lilith

I like Clyde a LOT....'course, for me, it depends a lot on the topic.  Some of them I turn off after the first half hour, and others, I share, and listen to over and over again.

Terrible show. I've not tuned in for awhile, but he used to have these interminable show rejoins that went on and on for no reason. Got really annoying.

Robert

I haven't listened in a long time, but I assumed it was tongue in cheek.  Am I alone in that impression of his program?

Kezar Stanyan

Clyde is great.  I don't agree with some of his views, but appreciate his passion for them.  He's one of the best out there.

I look forward to a MITD with him as a guest if it happens.

Wisecracker

Last night's show was hilarious.  The guest, Jim Fetzer, wanted to argue and it turned into a loooong shouting match.

FallenSeraph

Is anyone listening to this show tonight? I'm thinking no, but I thought I'd check. Sometimes I listen while I'm waiting for MITD. Clyde's talking about timelines bleeding into each other. Quantum entanglement. At first I was laughing, but now the whole topic is kind of tripping me out a little.

Does anyone remember learning to spell dilemma like "dilemna"? I swear I think I do. And yet there's no history of it being spelled like that in any existing dictionary. And I, too, have a weird memory of Nelson Mandela dying in prison. And does anyone else have a memory of Frank Gifford dying a long time ago???

I don't know - if you're not listening to the show, this post makes no sense. But damn if it isn't messing with my head tonight.

paladin1991

Quote from: Seraphim27 on August 13, 2015, 09:39:40 PM
Is anyone listening to this show tonight? I'm thinking no, but I thought I'd check. Sometimes I listen while I'm waiting for MITD. Clyde's talking about timelines bleeding into each other. Quantum entanglement. At first I was laughing, but now the whole topic is kind of tripping me out a little.

Does anyone remember learning to spell dilemma like "dilemna"? I swear I think I do. And yet there's no history of it being spelled like that in any existing dictionary. And I, too, have a weird memory of Nelson Mandela dying in prison. And does anyone else have a memory of Frank Gifford dying a long time ago???

I don't know - if you're not listening to the show, this post makes no sense. But damn if it isn't messing with my head tonight.
Yeah, but that was before the Arrangers came through and reworked the timelines.

DynamoHum

Ground Zero is much improved with the more condensed format. I do think Clyde might still be a little butthurt about it however, but await with interest Art's interview with him.

bateman

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 14, 2015, 05:39:59 PM
Ground Zero is much improved with the more condensed format. I do think Clyde might still be a little butthurt about it however, but await with interest Art's interview with him.

Yeah it comes out to 2 hours without the commercials, which I think is just about perfect.

Just Me

Old Clyde's one tough SOB with the killuminati blowing his heart up, than his brain along with assorted body parts. He's a radio active machine that keeps going and going and going

Just Me

I like the Clyde Lewis show. I found him from the 11 to midnight slot before c2c. I tuned in to his website and was rather dumbfounded as to how to tune in to his radio show. Once I tripped the correct connection sequence, I had it going on.

I was a caller a week ago and guess what. While on hold for 3 hours, Clyde came on the line looking for a guy they were trying to call for the show, as a callin. I heard everything, but they couldn't hear me saying hello numerous times. HAHAHAHA.

I never did get to talk with Clyde that night.