• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

FallenSeraph

He's got Mark Dice on tonight and, unlike Saturday night's fiasco, Dice is actually staying on topic and talking about the supposedly dark doings of the Illuminati in the music industry. http://www.groundzeromedia.org/1216-mark-dice/

Aristotle said that “Music directly represents the passions of the soul. If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Have the Satanic majesties put on new bling to take pop stars into the realms of darkness? Tonight on Ground Zero, Clyde Lewis welcomes Mark Dice back to the show to look at his new book ‘Illuminati and the Music Industry” and to double check the ‘Illuminaughty List‘!

[attachimg=1]
Well hello there, Mark!  ;)

Listen here if you're bored:
http://player.tritondigital.com/embed.php?embedid=9851

bateman

When I hear "Dice" all I can think of is:

FallenSeraph

oh oops - I found our Clyde Lewis thread. Sorry 'bout that. Won't let me delete now either.

EVERYTHING I DO IS WRONG.

[attachimg=1]

onan

FallenSeraph

Clyde Lewis is crying on air again.

If only I had a dollar for every time he weeps.

Tonight's topic: The Synagogue of Satanism

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 19, 2013, 09:47:21 PM

He is the Glen Beck of paranormal radio.

He does have a lot of passion which is good and bad sometimes.

I think a good way to describe him is a better John B. Wells. Lewis actually does have talent.

steelbot

Quote from: bateman on December 16, 2013, 11:20:52 PM
When I hear "Dice" all I can think of is:

"Jack and Jillll went up the hill...to fetch a pail of water....Jill came down with Jiz (jaz lol) all over her face, I don't fucking know!" - that was one of his best lines ever lol - i always laughed at the guy - cause he was so raunchy and folks acted like he was telling them top secret info about how people think and act in relationships lol.  He could be over the top too like any performer.

Chine

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 19, 2013, 09:47:21 PM

Ha. Clyde has addressed this on air and owns it as he's a Pisces. Yep. I see him as a giant Snuggle Bear on his period.

When Clyde's balanced and grounded I love him. And after calling in and speaking with him, think he's a good guy. Til he switches into a raving mad man.

Notice how he watches his fb page while on air? Out of nowhere, he'll start yelling on air at the person who posts on his fb page...

'NOO! No...John Smith I did NOT say that. This is a dialogue...THAT is all! ... and don't be an ass on my page!!'

Ahahaha.

Quote from: Chine on December 25, 2013, 11:44:19 PM
Ha. Clyde has addressed this on air and owns it as he's a Pisces. Yep. I see him as a giant Snuggle Bear on his period.

When Clyde's balanced and grounded I love him. And after calling in and speaking with him, think he's a good guy. Til he switches into a raving mad man.

Notice how he watches his fb page while on air? Out of nowhere, he'll start yelling on air at the person who posts on his fb page...

'NOO! No...John Smith I did NOT say that. This is a dialogue...THAT is all! ... and don't be an ass on my page!!'

Ahahaha.

Agree with your post. The rants and raves really make me not want to listen to his show , otherwise it's good. But the rants and raves just keep getting more dramatic, longer and frequent.

FallenSeraph

Clyde Lewis is openly weeping on Ground Zero again tonight.

Everybody drink.

Mels-hole1984

Is anybody listening tonight? He has a guest on, less room for rants. Talking about blood moons and prophecy. Still better than Noory on his best day.

eddie dean

what is Clyde always crying about? Does he sound genuine, or is he playing it up for the sake of ratings?
I have not listened to his show in months. I know he is passionate about the topics he discuses & can go overboard with conspiracys/political topics. I had to stop listening due to all the meme & govt topics he usually weaves into seemingly apolitical subjects. If he is weeping on every show, I'm kinda glad I'm missing that awkwardness.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: eddie dean on January 14, 2014, 10:48:52 PM
what is Clyde always crying about? Does he sound genuine, or is he playing it up for the sake of ratings?
I have not listened to his show in months. I know he is passionate about the topics he discuses & can go overboard with conspiracys/political topics. I had to stop listening due to all the meme & govt topics he usually weaves into seemingly apolitical subjects. If he is weeping on every show, I'm kinda glad I'm missing that awkwardness.

It's hit or miss.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 14, 2014, 10:22:44 PM
Is anybody listening tonight? He has a guest on, less room for rants. Talking about blood moons and prophecy. Still better than Noory on his best day.

I just turned him on.  He sounds good tonight, he's not in his manic mode.  You're right.  He'd eat Noory alive.  Noory sucks.

Chine

Quote from: eddie dean on January 14, 2014, 10:48:52 PM

He suffers from panic attacks. Eddie, I don't feel it's bs for ratings sake. He's very emotional, has had lots of health issues with his heart, cancer. I see it as it's genuinely his behavior. Not a shtick.

Quote from: Chine on January 15, 2014, 06:33:50 PM
He suffers from panic attacks. Eddie, I don't feel it's bs for ratings sake. He's very emotional, has had lots of health issues with his heart, cancer. I see it as it's genuinely his behavior. Not a shtick.
I agree on that. I know enough of him to believe that what we hear on the radio is really him, no act.
Lots of people on here dislike Clyde Lewis, I don't. I don't always listen if I don't like the topics, but when he's good he REALLY GOOD.

bateman

Quote from: HorrorReporter on January 16, 2014, 10:13:21 PM
I agree on that. I know enough of him to believe that what we hear on the radio is really him, no act.
Lots of people on here dislike Clyde Lewis, I don't. I don't always listen if I don't like the topics, but when he's good he REALLY GOOD.

Agree with this. It's very dependent on the topic for me, but I think he's an excellent broadcaster.

eddie dean

Quote from: Chine on January 15, 2014, 06:33:50 PM

:-[  I vaguely recall reading something about cancer & CL a while back, but I didn't put it all together. It certainly explains the emotional episodes.
I guess it's been longer than a couple of months since I listened to his show.
I feel like a dick now. :-\

onan

Quote from: eddie dean on January 16, 2014, 10:41:25 PM
  :-[  I vaguely recall reading something about cancer & CL a while back, but I didn't put it all together. It certainly explains the emotional episodes.
I guess it's been longer than a couple of months since I listened to his show.
I feel like a dick now. :-\

I still don't like his show. sorry he has been ill. still don't like his show.

the poster makes it sound like he's constantly bawling his eyes out at the drop of a hat but he's not.  Sometimes callers will mention his illness and he'll get a little verklemt but i'd prefer that over the Noory-bot 3000

the other night he was talking about Fukushima so if he was crying it was probably due to his ongoing cancer concerns that he attributes to living in the fallout from Utah nuclear tests

albrecht

At first I didn't like Clyde Lewis but it was mainly due to his loud intro promos that are often sorta of jarring if one is listening in bed. However, I've begun to like him more especially versus other options on live AM radio. Yes, he can get emotional but, in a way, IF a person really believes something like "end of the world", "devastation of the environment and the world by nuclear waste and fallout", or some "New World Order coming to cull the population" wouldn't one be emotional? Like him or hate him like Alex. I don't mind a good rant or emotion on occasion if it is real.  But not the fake cry like Beck or the now constant emotion from the now popular Alex. It is hard to believe if someone really thought the wolf is at the door that they wouldn't calmly say, and now a word from our sponsor or quietly discuss. Clyde asks good questions and has a good knowledge of religion, esoterica, and popular culture. But depending on guest/subject the show can be hit or miss.

The thing I truly respect about Clyde Lewis is that he, like Dave Schrader, has a true appreciation of the paranormal. Lewis seems to believe it's more engrossed in our lives, deeply within everything.. He gets emotional about everything for that reasons.
Also it would appear space debris scares the hell out of him. But when he has a show on asteroids or booms, it always gives me a chilling Orsen Wells radio kind of feel..

eeieeyeoh

Regarding an earlier post, the question becomes: Could Andrew Dice Clay be a registered charity so he could collect tax free benefits from the sermons he gives at his church donated by his following? Perhaps some day a Nun that teaches 3'rd grade will go to the pulpit and say suck my ass as an introduction to the Priest that lays the supreme guilt trip.

After all, if the Mossad doesn't have a sense of humor, they are ill.

FallenSeraph

Did anybody listen last night? This story is WILD, Y'ALL!!

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/2014-01-28#t=22:32

(My recommendation is that you start around 22 minutes, unless you also want to listen to 22 minutes of ranting about Katy Perry's Black Mass ritual at The Grammys.)

It's all about this Gary, Ind., possession story, which seems to be on every damn news site right now â€" and wow, even Bill O'Reilly is apparently covering it tonight â€" but am I the only one who's asking: If this happened in 2012, why the sudden news blitz now? I missed that part.

The Daily Mail: "EXCLUSIVE VIDEO - Inside the 'portal to hell': Relative gives investigators tour of haunted Indiana home where 'possessed' children were 'chanting satanically' and saw 'ugly, black monster'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

USA Today: "Strange events lead Ind. family to resort to exorcism"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/27/family-possessed-seeks-exorcism/4939953/

Indianapolis Star Tribune: "The exorcisms of Latoya Ammons"

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Huffington Post: "Latoya Ammons, Indiana Mother, Claims Demon Possession, Authorities Corroborate"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/latoya-ammons-demon-possession_n_4681127.html

NY Daily News: "Haunting in Indiana leads to family’s exorcism, child’s levitation: Reports"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/haunting-indiana-home-leads-exorcism-levitation-report-article-1.1593169

And so on and so on and scooby dooby dooby.

Hey, I'm Catholic. I'm not mocking her for the exorcism, but I'm also (when I'm employed, that is) in public relations. Looks like someone's PR rep has been REALLLLLLLLLY busy. Is there a movie in the works or something?

[attachimg=1]
©INDYSTAR.COM
Latoya Ammons, a mother of three, claims her family became possessed by demons after moving into a rental home in Gary, Ind.

No jokes about her hair needing an exorcism.

HorrorRetro

I read the story a few days ago and then heard the short interview Clyde had with the Sheriff last night.  It's pretty freaky, as is the photo taken of the house showing the figure in the window.

bateman

Quote from: HorrorRetro on January 29, 2014, 05:40:14 PM
I read the story a few days ago and then heard the short interview Clyde had with the Sheriff last night.  It's pretty freaky, as is the photo taken of the house showing the figure in the window.

I have Fr. Maginot scheduled for this weekend.  8)

HorrorRetro

Quote from: bateman on January 29, 2014, 05:48:00 PM
I have Fr. Maginot scheduled for this weekend.  8)

Nice! Can't wait to hear it.

Mels-hole1984

Someone just told Clyde he should replace George Noory because hes soooo boring. She said he ruined coast to coast and that hes no Art Bell.....Hahahahahahaha

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 29, 2014, 11:13:54 PM
Someone just told Clyde he should replace George Noory because hes soooo boring. She said he ruined coast to coast and that hes no Art Bell.....Hahahahahahaha

HAHA I heard it too â€" just posted it in the GNS thread!