• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Live now with lon

Endofdaysradio.com

TuneIn app

Corona Kitty

This episode we are joined by Lon Milo Duquette who is a practicing member of the OTO and one of the worlds most famous occultist authors. We speak to him about his wild LSD journey that sent him on a path into the unknown which eventually led him to discover Alistair Crowley and the O.T.O.

Daniel asks about a rather strange rumor he heard about the O.T.O which Lon shuts down immediately. Then we go into some of Crowley’s past famous rituals as Lon explains to us Alistair sexual hunger and the power he derived from the god spark energy that sexual magick contains. Lon truly blows our minds in this interview.

After the interview the guys discuss what happened. A caller named Joe calls in and calls out Daniel in regards to his belief about the paranormal which turns into a philosophical debate which leads to Yuk Nassty calling in and cracking us all up with his laughter.

http://youtu.be/YibT5Q0lX94

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 09, 2015, 12:47:32 AM
This episode we are joined by Lon Milo Duquette who is a practicing member of the OTO and one of the worlds most famous occultist authors. We speak to him about his wild LSD journey that sent him on a path into the unknown which eventually led him to discover Alistair Crowley and the O.T.O.

Daniel asks about a rather strange rumor he heard about the O.T.O which Lon shuts down immediately. Then we go into some of Crowley’s past famous rituals as Lon explains to us Alistair sexual hunger and the power he derived from the god spark energy that sexual magick contains. Lon truly blows our minds in this interview.

After the interview the guys discuss what happened. A caller named Joe calls in and calls out Daniel in regards to his belief about the paranormal which turns into a philosophical debate which leads to Yuk Nassty calling in and cracking us all up with his laughter.

I think this is one of the best interviews, anywhere, that I have ever listened to.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 09, 2015, 08:59:50 AM

I think this is one of the best interviews, anywhere, that I have ever listened to.

Thank you for that,  now that's quite a praise.

Listening right now. Your guest mentioned the Quaballah, (lots of different spellings for that one), I was researching that subject awhile back and found a list of angels and demons, which I thought was very interesting.
Here is a link.
http://users.yumaed.org/~jparker/angelology_angels_demons_chart.htm

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 09, 2015, 03:38:20 PM
Listening right now. Your guest mentioned the Quaballah, (lots of different spellings for that one), I was researching that subject awhile back and found a list of angels and demons, which I thought was very interesting.
Here is a link.
http://users.yumaed.org/~jparker/angelology_angels_demons_chart.htm

Just wait until you hear the caller.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on December 09, 2015, 08:59:50 AM

pfffft. That's Brig. Every thing's the greatest thing ever. Fast forward intro.

50 minutes in - hey, this is really good. This is a keeper.

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on December 09, 2015, 06:04:36 PM

Told Ya!   :P ;D :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WildCard on December 09, 2015, 06:04:36 PM

Brig is the best Hehe,  glad you enjoyed the show.

Corona Kitty

Join us live tomorrow 730  pm PST endofdaysradio.com be champions

AceAzzameen

Liked the Lon Milo Duqette episode quite a bit, I love that kind of subject matter. I like that your show is honest enough to have on callers who speak their mind about the guests, always. A rare quality

Quote from: AceAzzameen on December 15, 2015, 10:15:38 AM
Liked the Lon Milo Duqette episode quite a bit, I love that kind of subject matter. I like that your show is honest enough to have on callers who speak their mind about the guests, always. A rare quality
Agree totally. I enjoy the shows whether a guest is present or not. Sometimes the callers make the show. For example, the nihilist who called in on the last program.
Wow! If I had that attitude, I would shoot myself, but he seemed quite happy with it.
Unless of course, he was full of crap.

Corona Kitty

EODR 76 â€" Nikki Paranormal Meets EODR 2

+note+
I had massive issues with the entire recording of this episode,  the original file was so bad and full of noise and audio levels were so awful.  Keep in mind my laptop died right before I was able to hit stop,  so I didn't even think this episode saved. I tried my best to fix the audio as the best I possibly could.   All issues have been corrected and next week we return with Linda Godfrey.

This is a very special episode because our original guest did not show which ended up being a good thing because we were able to get the ever popular Nikki Paranormal to fill in. We begin by talking a little bit about Nikki’s latest ghost hunts/paranormal explorations taking place in various abandoned insane asylums across the country. We learn about the bizarre history of some of these places before moving on to a discussion about Nikki’s paranormal history. Nikki explains to us how it all started when her late husband was taken from her. This prompted Nikki to want to try everything imaginable to contact her lost love which set her on an amazing journey learning about the other side.

Michael and Nikki poke a little fun at Daniels fear of porcelin dolls coming alive then we talk a little bit about Nikki’s favorite scary movies as well as some of her upcoming specials and projects.

http://youtu.be/MrsEADZee5U

Corona Kitty

That was Joe,  he tuned in one day last year around the same time,  left his mark dispeared. He returned during the don Milo show and returned on the last show and wow you guys don't know what you're missing...  Make sure you're not eating when he calls,  he tells a very horrible story.

Thank you for listening to the program,  I love the program.

Quote from: Original Larry on December 15, 2015, 04:15:25 PM
Agree totally. I enjoy the shows whether a guest is present or not. Sometimes the callers make the show. For example, the nihilist who called in on the last program.
Wow! If I had that attitude, I would shoot myself, but he seemed quite happy with it.

The callers make the show,  when they want to call in they're always pretty entertaining. Joe is the real deal,  he's pretty much the life of every party....  Heh.  Sarcasm.

nbirnes

I searched out this show because brig recommended it so enthusiastically. Wow, was she right. This is my introduction to Lon and I'm so glad you were able to have a casual beginning with your interview with him, because his material certainly gets complex, fast.

Thanks for this!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nbirnes on December 16, 2015, 12:03:17 AM
I searched out this show because brig recommended it so enthusiastically. Wow, was she right. This is my introduction to Lon and I'm so glad you were able to have a casual beginning with your interview with him, because his material certainly gets complex, fast.

Thanks for this!

Thank you for listening,  Lon was a great guest,  we will have to bring back, we missed several topics & yes things can become rather complex quickly.  Gotta love brig.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on December 16, 2015, 12:03:17 AM

Thanks for this!

Nancy, You made me smile  ;D

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on December 16, 2015, 05:45:28 PM
Nancy, You made me smile  ;D

So glad. You pointed out exactly the most interesting path through the forest. I thank you for that.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on December 16, 2015, 05:50:08 PM
So glad. You pointed out exactly the most interesting path through the forest. I thank you for that.

The paths through the forest are my favorite subject matter :D 

Quote from: Original Larry on December 15, 2015, 04:15:25 PM
Now I am wondering if ol' Joe the nihilist was f**ing with you guys. He can certainly come up with some weird shit, but at the end of his appearance on this program
actually seemed almost normal. I really liked Nikki, she is so nice, but I wouldn't ever want to mess with her. I am sure she would just as soon blow you away.
Anyway, enjoyed the show very much, and you are a man of your word, mentioning my little anecdote about Gary. If you had a lot of problems with the show, you sure cleaned it up for broadcast. Very nice job.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 16, 2015, 06:10:10 PM
Now I am wondering if ol' Joe the nihilist was f**ing with you guys. He can certainly come up with some weird shit, but at the end of his appearance on this program
actually seemed almost normal. I really liked Nikki, she is so nice, but I wouldn't ever want to mess with her. I am sure she would just as soon blow you away.
Anyway, enjoyed the show very much, and you are a man of your word, mentioning my little anecdote about Gary. If you had a lot of problems with the show, you sure cleaned it up for broadcast. Very nice job.

Haha funniest break down I've read,.  Joe the nihilist is legit and he does have multiple sides to em.  Nikki is a good sport,  I have no idea why I asked her such personal things, but it made great content.  I am more transparent,  than any show host that's ever been mentioned on this website.  The audio you hear is not up to my standards,  however it will do compared to what's out there.

Endofdaysradio.com 

malliard

Quote from: username on December 16, 2015, 10:17:38 PM
I am more transparent,  than any show host that's ever been mentioned on this website. 

Where is my overhead projector?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malliard on December 17, 2015, 06:56:30 PM
Where is my overhead projector?

Comes in audio for your listening pleasure.

Corona Kitty

Linda Godfrey joins us live at 810 pm PST,  show begins at 730 pm PST 1030 pm est endofdaysradio.com or the TuneIn app, join us in our chat room

AceAzzameen

I'll try to catch one of your shows live.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on December 21, 2015, 10:39:32 AM
I'll try to catch one of your shows live.

Join us in our chat room if you'd like,  thanks for listening by the way.
I know our show isn't for everyone.

TuneIn link

http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/endofdays.pls

When do you think the last show will be up, by the way. I'm waiting patiently.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 23, 2015, 11:29:59 AM
When do you think the last show will be up, by the way. I'm waiting patiently.

The show is usually uploaded on the 24-7 stream by Sunday night,  however daniel is a bit tied up,  but should have it up by tonight on all other platforms.

8)

Q-Pi

Lon was a gracious and engaging guest, great interview!

Lilith

Very Merry Christmas to Myke, Daniel, and all the EndOFDaysRadio listeners !!!    :-*