• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ziznak

Quote from: akwilly on March 23, 2016, 05:02:39 AM
I finally got to hear the whole Falkie interview. It was amazing! I hope you'll get him back. I am so ticked that I was unable to catch it live and call in.
this thing is so loooooong tho!... I'm about to tap out at 1:47

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ziznak on March 23, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
this thing is so loooooong tho!... I'm about to tap out at 1:47

That's what she said.

Riley Martian

Quote from: username on March 23, 2016, 12:08:06 PM

That's what she said.
It might have been long, but it flowed nicely. Great job with the Falkie show, first time listener.

I will try other episodes you have done.

Auslandia

Falkie can talk about anything.  I believe he may be able to do a Podcast-athon like Jerry Lewis.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on March 23, 2016, 05:02:39 AM
I finally got to hear the whole Falkie interview. It was amazing! I hope you'll get him back. I am so ticked that I was unable to catch it live and call in.

You shoulda been there, i caught some heat from falkie for asking too many personal questions. The saga will continue.

Quote from: username on March 23, 2016, 03:24:57 PM
You shoulda been there, i caught some heat from falkie for asking too many personal questions. The saga will continue.

Hahaha! The only reason any of us know anything about his personal life is because he makes videos about his personal life and also posts on Bellgab about it. Otherwise, we would have no way to know anything about him. He has even made his real address public.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 23, 2016, 03:41:01 PM
Hahaha! The only reason any of us know anything about his personal life is because he makes videos about his personal life and also posts on Bellgab about it. Otherwise, we would have no way to know anything about him. He has even made his real address public.

Falkiemania is running wild, oh george ....why would you give your home address out.

Auslandia

You guys should have Falkie and the latest John Titor on at the same time.

whoozit

Quote from: username on March 23, 2016, 05:06:58 PM
Falkiemania is running wild, oh george ....why would you give your home address out.
I believe he even invited people to drop in at one time. 

Lilith

Quote from: Auslandia on March 24, 2016, 07:22:13 AM
You guys should have Falkie and the latest John Titor on at the same time.

How about a Heather and George Noory discussion?

Auslandia

Quote from: brig on March 24, 2016, 09:11:45 AM

Neither would do it I'm sure

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on March 24, 2016, 09:11:45 AM

Would be interesting to have them on as guest's.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on March 24, 2016, 01:48:42 PM
Would be interesting to have them on as guest's.

Yes it would ..  Art and Falkie' can call in too. ... want me to start pulling strings?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 06:06:57 PM

Yes it would ..  Art and Falkie' can call in too. ... want me to start pulling strings?

Sounds Fun, but it's not up to me lol's

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 06:06:57 PM

All are welcome to call in, not an issue with me, i would love for strings to be pulled, that sounds delightful.

the_peeve

Quote from: username on March 25, 2016, 06:27:43 PM
All are welcome to call in, not an issue with me, i would love for strings to be pulled, that sounds delightful.

Woah. Not hard to tell what you are wearing!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: the_peeve on March 25, 2016, 07:45:49 PM
Woah. Not hard to tell what you are wearing!

Reds not my color

the_peeve

Yup Starr,

they just told me Jenny Ashford ,& Christopher Gerentano

serenity

Quote from: the_peeve on March 26, 2016, 05:57:53 PM
Yup Starr,

they just told me Jenny Ashford ,& Christopher Gerentano

Yup it will be live on Alien Dreams and EODR plus a few others!

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/07tOemwT374

an amazing Easter episode where we talk to two very extraordinary guests.

The guys start off by talking a little bit about recent goings on including Michael's recent interactions with legendary female bodybuilder Nicole Bass. We are then joined by our first guest Jenny Ashford who talks to us about who she is and how she was inspired to become a horror and erotica writer. We then realize we are also joined by Tom Ross. Jenny and Tom then proceed to scare the living daylights out of us by sharing the Mammoth Mountain Poltergeist story. We finish off by talking a bit about horror movies including the original Alien movie.

http://www.jennyashford.com/

After the break we are joined by our second guest, film director Christopher Garetano who is most recently well known for winning an award at the Phillip K. Dick festival for his documentary about the Montauk Project. We begin by discussing Christophers beliefs about the legitimacy of the story. He tells us about his experiences meeting the guys involved with the project such as Sterwart Swerdlow and Preston Nichols. We talk to him about the pressures and pitfalls of working in Hollywood and how he has fought tooth and nails to stay in control of his own vision rather than sell out to big business.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1802133/

I'm now subscribed to your channel.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 27, 2016, 06:50:35 PM
I'm now subscribed to your channel.

Thank you remember we are always live Saturday's and coming up march 29th, at 1130 am we are interviewing Tracy Twyman.

I really enjoyed the last show, was surprised Max didn't call in, and thanks for posting the show so early, it was a nice surprise.
Maybe I'll finally get to listen to a live show Tuesday, hope it all goes well. Tracy is a hell of a guest, I'm sure you will agree!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 28, 2016, 05:35:04 PM
I really enjoyed the last show, was surprised Max didn't call in, and thanks for posting the show so early, it was a nice surprise.
Maybe I'll finally get to listen to a live show Tuesday, hope it all goes well. Tracy is a hell of a guest, I'm sure you will agree!

I am illuminated...... It will be nice for those who always want a morning show even though 1130 am isn't exactly morning to most. Hope to see you there, tracy will be spectacular.

ninjashoes

Quote from: nbirnes on March 29, 2016, 01:36:42 PM
Excellent! Tracy Twyman is the guest.

that is a badass avatar, so true

I see ads for the supposed Limitless drug being advertised, I doubt it works but its for sure a precursor and proves there is a market out there.

Tracy was a great guest! I was able to listen to most of it, had issues going on, I noticed you did too at first. I tried to get into the chatroom, but was DENIED.
I had no trouble the first time, don't know what happened there, but Myke added a little spice to the show, just having finished "Clock Shavings" I thought you all asked some good questions, good show. I'll have to listen again when it is posted.
peace.
out