• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 05:32:25 PM
a pathological liar.

I'd say that adequately describes you, the Democratic Party, the MSM, the US intel community, etc.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 05:32:25 PM
...  Okay, be honest here, if you were in a position to do so, knowing what you do about Trump and his immediate family, who would employ him and trust him with their company, its finances (down to petty cash), its reputation and future standing?

If you say you would, you're overlooking his many bankruptcies, his scams, his cheating (in business), his terrible reputation with almost anyone who has done business with him, and of course his inability to be trusted to keep his hands to himself with your other half, your female employees and pretty much anyone he fancies.

I would if the alternative was either one of the Clintons, or their associates.

To respond to your ''be honest here'' request, the only female employees who would be in danger are the ones with fake boobs and who moved to the US to become trophy wives.  And they'd be pretty pissed off if I told Trump ''hands off''.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 24, 2017, 05:44:59 PM
I would if the alternative was either one of the Clintons, or their associates.

To respond to your ''be honest here'' request, the only female employees who would be in danger are the ones with fake boobs and who moved to the US to become trophy wives.  And they'd be pretty pissed off if I told Trump ''hands off''.

Not an alternative.. As he is..Consider the pretty disparaging things you've said about trump too. Would you employ him, if you say had another 100 or so working for you?

I don't think Trump is really fussy who he thinks he can help himself too, do you? Its his nature to just feel he can do as he likes, above the norms and just basic good manners of normal people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2017, 05:38:39 PM
I'd say that adequately describes you, the Democratic Party, the MSM, the US intel community, etc.

Yeah, but unfortunately, what you say doesn't really carry much weight, now does it? Now run along, Swishy wants to pull your chain.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

Yeah, but unfortunately, what you say doesn't really carry much weight, now does it? Now run along, Swishy wants to pull your chain.

It seems to me it's the Democrats who have the problem with harassing women, and the Democrat women who've been protecting them all these years. 

Starting with Hilary Clinton and her rapist husband.  To this day the most revered member of the Democrat elite.

Which is why trying to put all this - or any of this - on Trump is laughable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

And what you say does?! I can't think of a single poster here with lower credibility.  :D

I already told you, Swishy is on your team and is now represented by 21st Century Man. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 24, 2017, 05:53:38 PM
It seems to me it's the Democrats who have the problem with harassing women, and the Democrat women who've been protecting them all these years. 

Starting with Hilary Clinton and her rapist husband.  To this day the most revered member of the Democrat elite.

Which is why trying to put all this - or any of this - on Trump is laughable.

You do remember making disparaging remarks against Trump don't you?  ???
Oh well, I asked if you'd employ Trump. The current POTUS. I didn't really think you'd answer the question without it going to the Clintons, Obama, or something else other than what i asked. No matter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2017, 05:54:02 PM
And what you say does?! I can't think of a single poster here with lower credibility.  :D

I already told you, Swishy is on your team and is now represented by 21st Century Man. ;)

Told me? Son, you don't tell me anything, you precocious little twonk. What you doing for tomorrow? Setting your Micky Mouse alarm clock to wake you up so you can post on here from midnight onward? A break at maybe one in the afternoon to have a sandwich and a snort?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 06:00:19 PM
Told me? Son, you don't tell me anything, you precocious little twonk. What you doing for tomorrow? Setting your Micky Mouse alarm clock to wake you up so you can post on here from midnight onward? A break at maybe one in the afternoon to have a sandwich and a snort?

Listen UP, you little Limey shit-heel! YOU, aren't a CITIZEN! YOU, are going to be DEPORTED! YOU, are a low rent Yorkshire Pudknocker! As much as I hate Dr. Mexican, he's about 50 rungs higher on the latter than you are! Enjoy this LAST CHRISTMAS Pud! You'll be back in the U.K. this time next year, on benefits and in the council flats! :)

starrmtn001

Cunt, Jerry Brown needs to be prosecuted, convicted and executed! >:(

https://youtu.be/xYV9CJE0020

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 06:00:19 PM

I thought I was supposed to force feed you over-sized dildos while your wife says humilating things to you?   ???

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2017, 05:57:32 PM
... I didn't really think you'd answer the question without it going to the Clintons, Obama, or something else...

Because that's the pro-crime, pro-criminal, party of harassment and rape?

In unrelated news, the Pipsqueak of the Senate announced Jan 2 as the date he will officially resign.  In order to spend time with his family and pursue other interests.

Which means the position of official Pipsqueak of the Senate is vacant.  While this is traditionally a self-appointed position, nominations are welcome.  I'd nominate Elizabeth Warren, but she already holds the office of official Fake Indian.  Kamala Harris appears to have the inside track.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!!!   Do me a favor and take the day off from the Trump thread and enjoy the holiday!!

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2017, 11:23:41 PM
Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!!!   Do me a favor and take the day off from the Trump thread and enjoy the holiday!!

Back at you,bro.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2017, 05:54:02 PM

Merry Christmas to you too, MD.  It's time to eat, drink and be merry!   ;D ;)

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 24, 2017, 11:25:56 PM
Back at you,bro.

Thanks paladin.  Be sure and drink plenty of egg nog. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2017, 11:23:41 PM
Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you!!!   ...
Back at you, 21st.  It's always good to see you here and always appreciate your classic movie posts.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
Back at you, 21st.  It's always good to see you here and always appreciate your classic movie posts.

Hope you good folks have a wonderful holiday!

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2017, 11:30:23 PM
Thanks paladin.  Be sure and drink plenty of egg nog. :D
Why "nog" not all year? It is ultimate energy drink! Eggs! Protein, Omega-3s! Alcohol (I like a "melting pot" for once diversity good- and SRENGTH- bourbon, brandy, and rum (dark- to be inclucive. Though less rum, in porportion, like immigration, enough for taste.) The real making i leave to chefs like K-dubb, chefist, family etc. I do with GMO bought n mix booze in.

Dr. MD MD

Merry Christmas, you low info, low IQ, low testosterone, low energy cucktards! :P ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 25, 2017, 01:13:35 PM
https://youtu.be/gACZX0d_CMk
It is amazing that it is controversial for the President to mention Christmas and the reason behind it. Obama and the Democrats must be fuming over this message.
ps: Wouldn't Melania celebrate it on our Jan 7th this year?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2017, 12:24:57 AM
Why "nog" not all year? It is ultimate energy drink! Eggs! Protein, Omega-3s! Alcohol (I like a "melting pot" for once diversity good- and SRENGTH- bourbon, brandy, and rum (dark- to be inclucive. Though less rum, in porportion, like immigration, enough for taste.) The real making i leave to chefs like K-dubb, chefist, family etc. I do with GMO bought n mix booze in.
Probably not enough eggs in it for Doc Wallet.  I can imagine trying to choke down a glass of eggnog with a dozen eggs in it.  Fun.

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
It is amazing that it is controversial for the President to mention Christmas and the reason behind it. Obama and the Democrats must be fuming over this message.
ps: Wouldn't Melania celebrate it on our Jan 7th this year?
Melania, from Slovenia, is Roman Catholic not Eastern like the Serbs.

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
It is amazing that it is controversial for the President to mention Christmas...

Well, the Muslims and others who come here don't like it.  Of course they're happy enough to take advantage of the rest of what our society offers.

Imagine going to live in another country, and demanding they change their holidays and traditions to accomodate you.  Imagine escaping some impoverished shithole, then trying to change as much here as possible to the way things are ''back home''.  We really need to start vetting immigrants better, incuding telling them to blend in or leave.