• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

ManiacMatt

Congrats Heather!

Just curious, does Producer Heather have a background that makes her qualified to produce a show?  What happened to the Dr. Producer?  Emergency gab cast tomorrow!

Again, congrats Redacted!

Sabu2K

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

i've been accused of being a troll,dovebots,spy, etc,etc….it's so childish cause my opinion is different from their OPINION!.

RoseGirl

Shant ever call Redacted Heather.....just can't. She's Redacted and that's it.

Art probably has a few producers. I would imagine one is responsible for booking and one is responsible for show prep and community wrangling. You'll notice a lot of things said on here or said by Red in the live threads winds up said by Art a few moments later.

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:00:45 PM
hahhaha...you won't answer MV as you know you are just a butthurt baby who needs a diaper change! need some Vaseline Dave?

Fuck you pathetic asswipe, your whole world is probably bellgab and calling in to your clique buddies on your shitty cliquecast.

Catsmile

Cliquery dickery dock, stuff it in a sock.
Ya bag of festering cocks. :P

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 03, 2015, 11:05:53 PM
i've been accused of being a troll,dovecots,spy, etc,etc….it's so childish cause my opinion is different from their OPINION!.

Yeah, if you express a different opinion you're a Davebot! Hilarious!

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2015, 11:04:25 PM
Don't forget that your flesh light doesn't needs batteries mr plinkett
Trying to exchange my fleshlight now. This goddamn Navi just scarred me and made me drop my Titanic snow globe! Only Cop Dog can solve this crime.

stevenotero

Phew.

Just caught up on this thread like a speed reader on meth.

Congrats Redacted!

Zenman

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:02:11 PM
nobody is preventing you from expressing your opinion.  it's just that we also reserve the right to tell you to fuck yourself.

libertarian!

EvB

they're gonna do 'flat earth?' -- gosh, that could either be fascinating or Ambien.

WhiteCrow

Thank goodness Heather doesn't think the earth is flat, she's an astrologer

Quote from: stevenotero on August 03, 2015, 11:08:10 PM
Phew.

Just caught up on this thread like a speed reader on meth.

Congrats Redacted!
Haha. Welcome back! Now call in.

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
Fuck you pathetic asswipe, your whole world is probably bellgab and calling in to your clique buddies on your shitty cliquecast.

Congrats to her. I thought she said she wasn't doing what she was doing as a springboard into a radio job though. Oh well whatever. She is already his relentless cheerleader online, might as well get paid for it

That is not a kudo or compliment.....that is an underhanded insult...you are posting on an Art Bell Fan Site...we are all cheerleaders, except those who are not Art Bell fans...like YOU DAVE!

nbirnes

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:05:23 PM
I'll rust that somebitch up and give you even MORE squeaks.

His publisher was just on our show and the sound was lousy. Finally he remembered that he had a headphone he had been given just for the Pluto show ... and you now what comes next ... "It's here in the drawer somewhere ..." creak, smash.

Hope our ratings went up, accordingly.

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:07:14 PM
Trying to exchange my fleshlight now. This goddamn Navi just scarred me and made me drop my Titanic snow globe! Only Cop Dog can solve this crime.

Have some pizza rolls while you're waiting lol

RoseGirl

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 11:09:02 PM
Thank goodness Heather doesn't think the earth is flat, she's an astrologer

We prefer the term 'Zodiacian'.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:04:33 PM
My original post didn't express any annoyance at all. It was merely an opinion. The annoyance came after certain members of the clique (and you know exactly what I mean), jumped all over an innocent comment. The disgusting sycophants in the clique don't allow any kind of dissenting opinion on here. My original comment is not anything that should inspire venom, except in clique dickheads who hate people who think for themselves.

please type the word "clique" more frequently.  i get all hot and bothered when you do that.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2015, 11:09:24 PM
Have some pizza rolls while you're waiting lol
Leave a comment on my webzone and I will email you some pizza rolls and cat milk.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Étouffée on August 03, 2015, 11:07:47 PM
Can we bring back the lovely Singing Frogs of Hawaii?
i waz just drivin bak home frm kona an with the radio on I coud stil hear the coqui frogz😱they r very loud and do giv people headaches frm high tones😒