• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 02:16:28 PM

SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE, ASSHOLE!!!! DOES GUNNY HAVE TO KILL YOU AGAIN?  >:(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 10:27:25 AM
It's VALOR THIEF! That was the original term dumbass! Where's the DD-214N you said you were going to post even though nobody asked you to do it! You volunteered! Keep your word Valor Thief!

By my third interaction with you, I had you probed, figured out, and on your back, and that's where you stay shit-bag! You're nothing!

Still no example of my claim to valor while your posts are riddled with them.  Do we have to go through what I did post and my responses to you again and your admission to being a cocksucker in the literal sense?  You are constantly posting pictures of weapons and real warriors when you’ve admitted you were never a shooter and only some sort of liaison.  You are a perverted little shit who likes to talk nasty and a cut and paste internet warrior who has never heard a shot fired in anger. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
your admission to being a cocksucker [...] You are a perverted little shit

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
Still no example of my claim to valor while your posts are riddled with them.  Do we have to go through what I did post and my responses to you again and your admission to being a cocksucker in the literal sense?  You are constantly posting pictures of weapons and real warriors when you’ve admitted you were never a shooter and only some sort of liaison.  You are a perverted little shit who likes to talk nasty and a cut and paste internet warrior who has never heard a shot fired in anger.

LMFAO! You're ENTIRE CLAIM of being a MUSTANG is Valor Theft! You have provided NOT ONE SHRED of proof to back it up! LOL! Now you're a SAILOR, that "fired a shot in anger!" Were you a SEAL as well as a Mustang? You little fucking terp!  ;D

Swishypants

Go get ya' fuckin' shinebox Kidnostad! You're the new GIMP around here. Pathetic lying little shitbird!

Swishypants

P.S. Nasty to you would be a woman saying "hello" to you. Maybe someday you'll scam enough money for a whore; keep hope alive!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 02:49:26 PM
Go get ya' fuckin' shinebox Kidnostad! You're the new GIMP around here. Pathetic lying little shitbird!

Didn't I already tell you to STFU, moron? Go post endlessly on your musings thread!  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 02:51:24 PM
Didn't I already tell you to STFU, moron? Go post endlessly on your musings thread!  >:(

INS is lookin' for you Lawn Mower Man! You will do as I command or else!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 02:53:57 PM
INS is lookin' for you Lawn Mower Man! You will do as I command or else!

Fuck you with a barbed metal dildo, faggot!   >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 02:55:53 PM
Fuck you with a barbed metal dildo, faggot!   >:(

What the FUCK did I just tell you bitch! YOU MOW YARD NOW! CHOP-CHOP!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 26, 2017, 02:56:38 PM
What the FUCK did I just tell you bitch! YOU MOW YARD NOW! CHOP-CHOP!

I wish you would find me. I'd love to choke the life out of that dainty neck off yours, faggot!  BRING IT, SKIPPY!  >:(

I won't hold my breath while waiting for your arrival.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
I wish you would find me. I'd love to choke the life out of that dainty neck off yours, faggot!  BRING IT, SKIPPY!  >:(

I won't hold my breath while waiting for your arrival.  :D

I think Sissy Pants is vexed.  I love it when he sputters and backpedals like he does.

Up All Night

Roy Moore ? ? ? I don't think so . . .

What I really find creepy is Uncle Joe (Biden's) "fondling" of teens, and actual "children".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWqgKIpuZbQ

But I'm already sure the MSM has "Normalized" ALL of Uncle Joe's touching as "Innocent". Yeah the MSM, they DO Strain at gnats, and Swallow CAMELS, like Biden and William Clinton.

Biden in 2020 ?? Yeah the MSM is Cool 'cause he's got a "D" after his name.

Lord Grantham

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/28/the-6-most-puzzling-aspects-of-this-james-okeefe-project-veritas-botched-sting-debacle/?utm_term=.45b1cf1ad868

The 6 most puzzling aspects of this James O’Keefe-Project Veritas botched sting debacle

If you're going to run a disinfo campaign, at least try to be good at it.

aldousburbank

Apolitical Pharmacology: From Altruism to Terrorism in Psychedelic Culture

A well done article attempting to explain how one can be an acid devotee, which indicates social liberalism, but like me, have conservative leanings. Many of the individuals discussed in the article are people that I am, or was close to.

http://www.oaktreereview.com/apolitical-pharmacology-from-altruism-to-terrorism-in-psychedelic-culture/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 28, 2017, 10:32:26 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/28/the-6-most-puzzling-aspects-of-this-james-okeefe-project-veritas-botched-sting-debacle/?utm_term=.45b1cf1ad868

The 6 most puzzling aspects of this James O’Keefe-Project Veritas botched sting debacle

If you're going to run a disinfo campaign, at least try to be good at it.

Disinfo?! You mean the Dems and MSM weren't constantly lying to us? That's all disinfo?! Give your head a shake or better yet just cut it off. It's useless.  ::)