• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Ha!  ;D  Good to see you back, PBS.
Thanks it's good to be back. I am glad someone addressed the random capitalization as it was driving me crazy. This thread was a fun read recently. How are all of you crazies I mean friends?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 03, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
Hey, welcome back. I think the funny thing is that since Wade didn't sleep with the four guys posting about it then she must be a lesbian because who can resist the sexual magnetism all the bellgab men emit and also be straight?
Hahahahahaha. It's so true. And thanks for the warm welcome.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
Speaking on behalf of all lesbians everywhere, we don't want her.

RoseGirl takes issue with your proxy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2018, 12:33:52 PM
RoseGirl takes issue with your proxy.
Fine, on behalf of American lesbians we don't want her. So it's finally come out she lives in Art's guest house which all of us said so long ago. But I will say this, I want to ride coast on some rich guy's money doing a half ass podcast for years and not have a day job. Where do I sign up? LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
Fine, on behalf of American lesbians we don't want her. So it's finally come out she lives in Art's guest house which all of us said so long ago. But I will say this, I want to ride coast on some rich guy's money doing a half ass podcast for years and not have a day job. Where do I sign up? LOL

You better get in line behind Abram and SixWeekTenureâ,,¢️ to reserve your spot in the SendaContainerComplexAndKittyHovelâ,,¢️

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2018, 01:38:06 PM
You better get in line behind Abram and SixWeekTenureâ,,¢️ to reserve your spot in the SendaContainerComplexAndKittyHovelâ,,¢️
OMG all I can think of is the stench. Hard pass. Oh and I love the dangling of the carrot if Heather gets arrested Art might fill in. So what happened to the stalker? Anyone?  ::)

Wait I know, the stalker will stand down if she gets arrested right because it would be for a good cause?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
OMG all I can think of is the stench. Hard pass. Oh and I love the dangling of the carrot if Heather gets arrested Art might fill in. So what happened to the stalker? Anyone?  ::)

Wait I know, the stalker will stand down if she gets arrested right because it would be for a good cause?

The price of fireworks has gone up because of our trade war with China. What are ya gonna do?! ;)

chefist

Ha  ;D

Art Bell
1 hr ·
DISCLOSURE

What Heather is doing is a brave act. For all my life people have talked Disclosure and talked and talked. I have no illusion that she will get to any Alien anything but at least she feels the need to do something, anything to move beyond talk and raise the stakes in trying to get to the truth. If we have been visited (and I believe we have) we have a right to know. It seems to me we have a moral right to know, will it change people’s basic faith? Not any more than the Pope suddenly being quoted as saying “There is no Hell”. We have a right to know, she is right and if a act of Civil Disobedience helps I am all for it.

Art Bell

Juan

Someone really should call sNoory and ask if he’s going along.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2018, 03:29:06 PM
Ha  ;D

Art Bell
1 hr ·
DISCLOSURE

What Heather is doing is a brave act. For all my life people have talked Disclosure and talked and talked. I have no illusion that she will get to any Alien anything but at least she feels the need to do something, anything to move beyond talk and raise the stakes in trying to get to the truth. If we have been visited (and I believe we have) we have a right to know. It seems to me we have a moral right to know, will it change people’s basic faith? Not any more than the Pope suddenly being quoted as saying “There is no Hell”. We have a right to know, she is right and if a act of Civil Disobedience helps I am all for it.

Art Bell

This counts as proof that my theory that he's a deep state disinfo agent is true. :D

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
He will be "invading" Scottsdale Las Vegas that weekend, I think.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 03, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
This counts as proof that my theory that he's a deep state disinfo agent is true. :D

Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé Biscuitbarrel

ShayP

Ha  ;D

Art Bell
1 hr ·

What Heather is doing is a brave act.

Art Bell

Wow. 

ShayP

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé Biscuitbarrel

LMAO!!!!!  The Silly Party candidate.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Only if they'll let him sing and sell SuperBeets.

Ha  ;D

Art Bell
1 hr ·
DISCLOSURE

What Heather is doing is a brave act...

Art Bell

It's also an act to get ''daddy's'' approval

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
Speaking on behalf of all lesbians everywhere, we don't want her.
Hey... If people keep trying to pawn Noory off as Autistic, then we can pass HW off to you. It's only fair. ;)

pate

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

As heard on PBS:\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHKweYoCY3A

Heya!