• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that scare the BEJEEZUS out of you

Started by FallenSeraph, December 12, 2013, 04:03:41 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2014, 10:41:07 PM
That, officially, Médecins Sans Frontières says that Ebola "is totally out of control." Recently was listening to the old Art Bell shows about it last week and, IT'S BACK. And now totally out of control and we have this whole open-border policy and plane travel making things move around the world pretty darn quick. Only saving grace is that its burn out rate, at least in the past, is fairly high because it kills fairly quickly. Not sure on this strain though or how the more modern travel and border issues will effect. I'm guessing, only guessing, that Europe would be hit first but even then we would be next (unless, like the new TB and other disease outbreaks, simply come across our open border?)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-totally-out-of-control-in-west-africa/

Haha, I swear to god I posted "ebola" without having seen the post above mine.

"Un-banning" everyone every three years or so.... :-\

Ms. C

Quote from: Treading Water on June 24, 2014, 10:27:48 AM

I definitely second this comment ... was just getting ready to post the same sentiment ...  :o   :'(    :(

Yorkshire pud

It isn't scary, it's just counter productive.. But at least the trolls and sociopaths know where to congregate.  ???

Using a copy of Word/Office98 to spell check an electronic copy of Finnegans Wake.

See the smoke rise from the motherboard - like the stirred up dessicated paramecium dust clinging to the heels of a trucker entering the Golden Ox restaurant for heavenly chicken fried steak.

I'm saying there is a reward at the end, but it still fucked up the computer to spell check such beast.

And that I love chicken fried steak.

It's been a long time, and the Golden Ox is no more.

(I learned my first Japanese word from the Golden Ox owner's wife.)

albrecht

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2014, 01:24:44 AM
Haha, I swear to god I posted "ebola" without having seen the post above mine.
Haha. Great minds and all that.
But sort of surprised that the news, or at least C2C and alternative "news", isn't hyping this more. I know lots of doom&gloom, or soccer, to cover but still this is pretty darn scary. Awful disease. Only saving grace is so bad it (usually) burns itself out. But why no more reports, guests, reporting, even wild conspiracy theories on news and shows now with Ebola? Whereas they go ape-sh*t over the almost non-existent superflu every year. Makes me think this outbreak is more scary than the limited news reports say.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 22, 2014, 01:38:07 AM
weaponized words
Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 24, 2014, 09:58:19 AM
True Believers
i flipped a coin. considered listing them both, but i think the two would make an interesting thread of its own.

b_dubb

A BellGab equivalent of The Running of the Bulls or Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery"

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 28, 2014, 02:38:47 PM
The real gateway to hell...

Clowns, ventriloquist dummies, Chatty Cathy(Talking Tina) dolls....
I hated that creepy Howdy Doody demon....Buffalo Bob gave me the heeby jeebies, too.

Quote from: Treading Water on June 29, 2014, 01:25:29 PM
Clowns, ventriloquist dummies, Chatty Cathy(Talking Tina) dolls....
I hated that creepy Howdy Doody demon....Buffalo Bob gave me the heeby jeebies, too.

And those Twilight Zone episodes about evil ventriloquist dummies, murderous dolls and dolls that switched places with girls. AND, the grand nightmare of it all: the clown under the bed in Poltergeist.

Pardon me while I go wrap myself in a blanket under the covers.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 29, 2014, 01:30:11 PM
And those Twilight Zone episodes about evil ventriloquist dummies, murderous dolls and dolls that switched places with girls. AND, the grand nightmare of it all: the clown under the bed in Poltergeist.

Pardon me while I go wrap myself in a blanket under the covers.

"Hi! My name is Talky Tina and I'm going to KILL YOU!"

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BBP05009

[attachimg=1]

Haha. I actually own this doll and she really does say it when you squeeze her stomach. (I was bummed that they didn't make the repro with a pull-string, as in the actual episode.)

FallenSeraph

SPEAKING OF!

I put a couple of my creepy clown dolls up for sale on eBay. The bidding starts at $14.99. The poetic listings are FREE for your reading enjoyment!  ;D

Mr. McBaggins

[attachimg=1]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331247235294?

Mr. Spiffy

[attachimg=2]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331247258406

wr250

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 29, 2014, 01:44:03 PM
"Hi! My name is Talky Tina and I'm going to KILL YOU!"

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BBP05009

[attachimg=1]

Haha. I actually own this doll and she really does say it when you squeeze her stomach. (I was bummed that they didn't make the repro with a pull-string, as in the actual episode.)

you ought to send that to the snooron. he can add it to his doll collection next to robert the haunted doll. maybe they will breed ...

Aaaaakkkkkkk....Eyes closed, hands over ears, la la la la la la la la la LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!
:o

FallenSeraph

Posted this in the "Sell Your Stuff" thread, but since it's SKEERY, I'm posting it here too.

I'm also selling my Annabelle doll from the movie "The Conjuring," which looks nothing like the Warrens' RL Annabelle doll, BTW, but I doubt an old Raggedy Ann doll would've had the same effect on the big screen.

[attachimg=1]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331246331761

I always wanted to open a creepy doll store or an oddities store, but I doubt there's a market for it in Memphis. Maybe "Creepy Elvis Oddities With a Side of BBQ" might fly, though.

Mittelschmerz

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 29, 2014, 02:04:40 PM
Posted this in the "Sell Your Stuff" thread, but since it's SKEERY, I'm posting it here too.

I'm also selling my Annabelle doll from the movie "The Conjuring," which looks nothing like the Warrens' RL Annabelle doll, BTW, but I doubt an old Raggedy Ann doll would've had the same effect on the big screen.

[attachimg=1]

Gah! Nightmare on a stick

eddie dean

I'm scared of clowns ever since this sumuna-bitch in Poltergeist:
[attachimg=1]

When the power goes out, taking the sump pump with it, in the middle of a torrential rain. It just happened, and fortunately I was home and the power came back on in about half an hour.  Good thing, too, because I spent that half hour frantically bailing out the sump hole with a sixteen ounce Tervis tumbler, and was slowly, but steadily losing ground.  Now I know how John Henry felt.  I need a drink.  Or maybe three.

That there are no conspiracies...

... and the chaotic insane world we live in is the best we can do...

Kelt

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 29, 2014, 01:49:37 PM
SPEAKING OF!

I put a couple of my creepy clown dolls up for sale on eBay. The bidding starts at $14.99. The poetic listings are FREE for your reading enjoyment!  ;D

Mr. Spiffy

[attachimg=2]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331247258406

Is Mr. Spiffy based on Mugatu?

And does he come with a small dog?

Zoo

I am sacred...
I am scared of showing my true feelings....
I am scared of not being able to fight for those who are unable to....
Worst of all I am scared I will fail my family!!1

popple

I fear the rise of a DaveBot army that hunts down Art Bell fans, rolls them up and cooks them in their pizza roll oven bellies to be used as fuel.

AC400KICK

Quote from: AC400KICK on December 13, 2013, 08:41:03 PM
Driving. I fucking hate driving. And flying too. I just don't like high rates of speed and/or heights

I guess this isn’t an Issue for me Anymore. Clearly.

Sugaree

Quote from: brig on April 04, 2019, 04:04:13 PM

LIT CITY!
scared of being nekkid in the shower with a roach crawling up me leg