• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is flat Earth theory a joke?

Started by henge0stone, July 04, 2015, 12:07:11 AM

henge0stone

It's either a joke or conspiracy theorists are getting so dumb that they dismiss all logic. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: henge0stone on July 04, 2015, 12:07:11 AM
It's either a joke or conspiracy theorists are getting so dumb that they dismiss all logic.

Not getting. Are that dumb. But it isn't restrcted to flat Earth. They post and re post shit they read from other dumb asses and call it 'work' or 'research'..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 04, 2015, 12:41:10 AM
I'm getting deja vu with this thread.

Maybe, but I also think we've seen it before.

henge0stone

I stumped across a video about it and I swear the person must have not finished grade school. The Earth doesn't look concave, the horizon looks flat. These were literally arguments he used. It's just insanity how small minded people are. Even the educated thousands of years ago knew the Earth was round.

The 'theory' can be debunked so easily by asking how can we circumnavigate the earth if its flat? And how is it a conspiracy that the earth is a sphere? What does anyone have to gain by lying about that for thousands of years?
I just can't take this level of stupidity, I hope no one EVER has a flat earth theorist on any show because they are so easily debunked its insulting to even have a clown like this on. 

Quote from: henge0stone on July 04, 2015, 06:30:08 AM
...how can we circumnavigate the earth if its flat? And how is it a conspiracy that the earth is a sphere? What does anyone have to gain by lying about that for thousands of years? ...

Illuminati