• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 02, 2015, 04:04:44 PM
Dave showed up the last time Art was premiering a new show. He can't seem to stay away, even though he brags about his contract that lasts until he's 140, calls himself the King of Radio and brings up that personal studio being built for him  in Hawaii which, it should be noted, still won't be completed by the time Art built two, three years apart.

He's a "nice guy" who banished the Ghost girls, and Hoagland for being on Art's show, and had nothing to say while Art's guests were being poached, or put on his show  a day ahead because it benefited him, or would if anyone was listening. If the Noory Borg is threatening legal action, then it's because they're shitting bricks since they know this time with Art it's different from the last because now Art's in charge and not the suits like Dave's overlords, radio stations are lining up to carry Art's new show, plus Bellgab is poised to explode when MitD premieres.

If this is construed as libel then MV, feel free to give Dave's crack team of paras my proxy IP. Have fun goobers.

Can you smell their fear?  It's like an aphrodisiac.  Almost time to FAP again, just a little more fear, baby.  Oh yeah......

Skunk Ape

Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2015, 08:26:24 AM
Ich bin ein Bellgabber.

I can no longer hear that quote and not think of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 09:36:12 AM
Yeah, I know.  I think Jorchie has referred to it as a 'flagship' station.  As our pirate fleet of Gabbers moves into range, us KFI locals will prepare to board ship. 

Word has it, that there will be no prisoners.

To take the flagship station away from Dave in the LA area would be sweet kizmet!

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2015, 05:17:28 PM
No it's not about Redacted, that has already been decided, Dave made a run at her, Art noticed her then and made her, his side kick before ol Dave had a chance to Jimmy Church her.

Can't wait for (REdacted) to make her first appearance with ART.  In my mind, she will have made her bones.  To me, that makes her a Capo, and I would willing be a member of her crew. I'll 'earn' for her.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2015, 05:19:17 PM
it gets everyone a little steamy, i know.
I must confess, your Avatar, I am feeling a bit moist, myself.

paladin1991

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 06:04:02 PM

I forgot we were not supposed to talk about that sort of stuff anymore because it is a sensitive issue for Tommy. Sorry, scratch my last comment.
heheehe

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 06:11:52 PM
Legal action? Oh please. Dave is a Public person as am I and short of calling somebody a Child Molester or saying the Killed somebody there are no grounds, the bar is VERY high. There are
Some things you give up as a Public Person. It's pure black letter Law.

Art
But what if it's the truth?  I mean, Dave is killing CoastisToast on a nightly basis.  Somebody should do something!

Oh.

Wait.

Til July 20th.

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2015, 07:50:37 PM
Also MV should ban me for having 4 post in a row, I suck.

YOur suckage is weak.  You should take note of when I am on a roll.  Or when Dave is broadcasting.

artfanforever

Dave presents a new dating service!!!!  PARANORMALDATE.COM

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 11:24:20 PM
Unlike Dave, I do not and will not talk about email's that were promised to be private by both parties

Art

That's a relief.  I was wondering if I might ever read my offer to have your love child hear at BellGab.  Glad you can keep it private.

Shit.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 10:10:25 AM
That's a relief.  I was wondering if I might ever read my offer to have your love child hear at BellGab.  Glad you can keep it private.

Shit.

Never figured you as a bottom...

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 09:46:49 AM
  I must confess, your Avatar, I am feeling a bit moist, myself.
These two need to merge meet.

munbeam666

Quote from: akwilly on June 02, 2015, 10:45:27 PM
I freakin missed all the fun
Rats. I also missed it

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2015, 10:11:42 AM
Never figured you as a bottom...
AT the bottom of the bottle baby.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 10:20:47 AM
AT the bottom of the bottle baby.

Well the 19th/20th there will be some consumption up in here!

K_Dubb

Quote from: ThruTarmac on June 03, 2015, 08:52:23 AM
I just listened to the interview, and here my are thoughts:

5) Being aggravated by the inner-dealings between radio show hosts and how their corporate overlords treat them is a distant concern, for me at least.

Agree with all your points but #5 is fascinating to me, at least.  I love Art's candor and the glimpses he gives us of usually-behind-the-scenes struggles, as aggravating as that may be.  It's been a hell of a ride and the show hasn't even started.  And Dave, too, in his fumbling way, has revealed a lot about his character.  It's setting up to be a classic battle -- brittle genius underdog vs. big-corporate glad-hander.  My money (literally) is on Art all the way, but I'll enjoy every minute of the game and hope they both give it everything they've got.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 09:36:12 AM
Yeah, I know.  I think Jorchie has referred to it as a 'flagship' station.  As our pirate fleet of Gabbers moves into range, us KFI locals will prepare to board ship.

Which is funny because iirc that particular station no longer carries the live Coast show on Saturday night, but puts it on a two-hour delay.

chefist

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on June 03, 2015, 10:42:27 AM
Which is funny because iirc that particular station no longer carries the live Coast show on Saturday night, but puts it on a two-hour delay.

Perhaps someone on BellGab understands the contracts radio stations sign for these shows...maybe they just can't drop something at anytime, but only when the contract is up...also, I'm sure Art's limited commercial breaks will weed out many of these stations...

Dateline

Based on the rumors I have heard about Norry, he is not the right person to be endorsing a paranormal dating site.

This is just another way of him using the Coast brand as a cash cow for his back pocket, and he keeps milking it.

FortRock

HELP ME, DAVE TWINKLETOES JUST MADE ME NAUSEOUS WITH A PROMOTION OF HIS!!

OLE' TURMERIC BREATH IS AT IT AGAIN WITH ONE OF HIS SHAMELESS PROMOTIONS OF HIS
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT PARANORMAL'S MR. HEFNER IS BACKING A COMPUTER DATING SERVICE
CALLED "PARANORMAL DATE"? YES, A COMPUTER DATING SITE FOR ENTHUSIASTS OF THE
PARANORMAL! TALK ABOUT CLASSLESSNESS AND TACKINESS. THE FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL
WOULD NOT BACK SUCH A SITE! COME ON JULY 20TH, WE NEED ART BELL! THIS PROMOTION
HAS NOW BECOME A REPORTED NEWS ITEM ON HUFFINGTON POST:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/03/george-noory-paranormal-date_n_7455236.html

Nick el Ass

Last night I was not only put off by Dave's actions and/or words, but by (Redacted) too. I find it strange a person wouldn't cuss, but use the f word ending with g with great joy when talking about MV. Joke, or not that isn't funny. Art I think you are better going alone than to use her in any compacity as a co-host. I lost a lot of respect for her and Dave both with their actions... and will skip GabCasts along with any other shows until July. I may even leave BellGab as a whole for a while to focus on other things. A person in power needs to use their words more wisely, and educate instead of spreading such hateful words as (Redacted) did last night. I'm done.

paladin1991

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 03, 2015, 10:55:19 AM
Last night I was not only put off by Dave's actions and/or words, but by (Redacted) too. I find it strange a person wouldn't cuss, but use the f word ending with g with great joy when talking about MV. Joke, or not that isn't funny. Art I think you are better going alone than to use her in any compacity as a co-host. I lost a lot of respect for her and Dave both with their actions... and will skip GabCasts along with any other shows until July. I may even leave BellGab as a whole for a while to focus on other things. A person in power needs to use their words more wisely, and educate instead of spreading such hateful words as (Redacted) did last night. I'm done.
Bye.

PathoJen

You're kidding right Nick?

ItsOver

Quote from: FortRock on June 03, 2015, 10:51:09 AM
HELP ME, DAVE TWINKLETOES JUST MADE ME NAUSEOUS WITH A PROMOTION OF HIS!!

OLE' TURMERIC BREATH IS AT IT AGAIN WITH ONE OF HIS SHAMELESS PROMOTIONS OF HIS
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT PARANORMAL'S MR. HEFNER IS BACKING A COMPUTER DATING SERVICE
CALLED "PARANORMAL DATE"? YES, A COMPUTER DATING SITE FOR ENTHUSIASTS OF THE
PARANORMAL! TALK ABOUT CLASSLESSNESS AND TACKINESS. THE FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL
WOULD NOT BACK SUCH A SITE! COME ON JULY 20TH, WE NEED ART BELL! THIS PROMOTION
HAS NOW BECOME A REPORTED NEWS ITEM ON HUFFINGTON POST:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/03/george-noory-paranormal-date_n_7455236.html
Oh my garsh, it's twue!  Well, if this is any indication of what you can expect...

PathoJen

What'd I miss???? I thought she was a pro, as usual. But, sadly I logged off during Dave's call, not by choice, but due to "wifi issues".

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 10:10:25 AM

Shit.
Ha Ha Paladin!

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 11:03:57 AM
Joined.

Careful, Jen.  Falkie will be signing up as per his huge NOory contract.  He'll want you to pimp him out so that desperate men can suckle his milk.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 10:56:21 AM
Bye.

wow I must have had too much Vodka last night...I thought it was pretty much all good clean fun...

PathoJen

Quote from: ThruTarmac on June 03, 2015, 08:52:23 AM
I just listened to the interview, and here my are thoughts:

1) George has got a pair for phoning in and taking questions
2) His info about offering Art a job on C2C was interesting, but I'm glad it didn't happen.
3) I agree with MV and George that some of the comments about him on the forum cross a line, especially those that wish him or his family harm. That stuff needs to be self-policed a lot better, at least.
4) I think it's time to be less concerned about how lame C2C is to us and become wholly thrilled at how great Art's new show will be.
5) Being aggravated by the inner-dealings between radio show hosts and how their corporate overlords treat them is a distant concern, for me at least.
5) it's better to be positive about what can and will be done then to dwell on what we perceive as sucky.

Then again, what do I know?
Last night some douche was in the chat talking about Dave's granddaughter. That really bothered me.