• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

I will never understand the Falkie obsession.

You really should be looking in the mirror while typing this.

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

Isn't there a song by that title?

Yep.  By Dean Martin no less.   It was on the flip side of That's Amore

ONeill

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
[attachment=1,msg1266235]

It's quite simple--I will explain.

I carry on, minding my own business, when all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, the Recent Posts feed suddenly gets shitted up with nonsense bullshit about nothing at all important! OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

And now... you know how that feels. You're welcome. Carry on about your day.

All of us know you are totally obsessed with our work. But if you're not, why don't you just fucking ignore it, like any sane person would? In either case, you are the defective specimen.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
A pickaxe would be more effective.

Honestly, I speculate that the poor man will die of bacteria digestion and spore inhalation.

ONeill

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
Honestly, I speculate that the poor man will die of bacteria digestion and spore inhalation.

I stand corrected. A pickaxe would be mercy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
A pickaxe would be more effective.

But then it might get stuck in his skull and you'd have to put a foot on his blubbery chest to free it and you'd probably end up spattered in Senda goo. I think an old-fashioned bludgeoning is the best way.

Not to mention the satisfying sound a battered Senda would no doubt make.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
But then it might get stuck in his skull and you'd have to put a foot on his blubbery chest to free it and you'd probably end up spattered in Senda goo. I think an old-fashioned bludgeoning is the best way.

Well, there's always this:

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

You're right, additionally I am sure Senda's fat head would make a bell sound on contact with a shovel.

Jackstar

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
All of us know you are totally obsessed with our work.

I like where you're going with this.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
You're right, additionally I am sure Senda's fat head would make a bell sound on contact with a shovel.

If we did Kathy at the same time we'd be able to do duets. Her head is probably a bit smaller so the ringing sound would have a different pitch.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
If we did Kathy at the same time we'd be able to do duets. Her head is probably a bit smaller so the ringing sound would have a different pitch.

in the great forum war of 2018, this feels right to me.   There a good things about the other place but Senda's home is here................

ONeill

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

I like where you're going with this.

If you think this is eloquent, you are wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

in the great forum war of 2018, this feels right to me.   There a good things about the other place but Senda's home is here................

Praise Liberace!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
Or we could batter Senda's fat head in with a shovel. Problem also solved.

You need to be fed through a recycling shredder.

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

I imagine that Senda make a myriad of cartoon noises when struck. Smack his belly and you hear a big bass drum. When he waddled off you hear the pomp pomp of a tuba.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

We have a problem with the Falkie Canon, though. The EllGab stuff feels like the Bond film 'Never Say Never Again'. Falkie might be on screen but he looks old as fuck and wears a wig. Future scholars will be troubled by the three month lacuna in Senda lore. Do we just leave the EG śtuff at the back of the Book of Senda the way they treated the dubious books in the Lutheran Bible? Apocryphal Senda.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

You need a nice Englie acid bath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFfzVVRCm4

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
Poor Shredme.  :'(

You should defend my honour from this violent, obsessive prick. Tell Liberace to ban him.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
We have a problem with the Falkie Canon, though. The EllGab stuff feels like the Bond film 'Never Say Never Again'. Falkie might be on screen but he looks old as fuck and wears a wig. Future scholars will be troubled by the three month lacuna in Senda lore. Do we just leave the EG śtuff at the back of the Book of Senda the way they treated the dubious books in the Lutheran Bible? Apocryphal Senda.

We can post "The Best of" Missing videos if you like...

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
If you think this is eloquent, you are wrong.

+1, textbook

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

We can post "The Best of" Missing videos if you like...

It feels a bit inelegant to me. No doubt generations to come will have bitter disputes over whether the EG material deserves a place in the Codex Senda or whether it's a later forgery.

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

History handled antipopes, we'll deal with this minor glitch.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
You should defend my honour from this violent, obsessive prick. Tell Liberace to ban him.

Oh yes, the hypocrisy is redolent after your recent ultraviolent entreaties here:

QuoteIf we did Kathy at the same time we'd be able to do duets. Her head is probably a bit smaller so the ringing sound would have a different pitch.

QuoteOr we could batter Senda's fat head in with a shovel. Problem also solved.

QuoteI think an old-fashioned bludgeoning is the best way.

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 14, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
You need a nice Englie acid bath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHFfzVVRCm4

Hey Metron, as I recall, you are a huge fan of Falkie pranks like the glitter bomb. Well did you see where that little minx Gwen Pool sent him an inactivated $100 Target card? It was funny as hell.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
History handled antipopes, we'll deal with this minor glitch.

ikr?

I mean, who does he think we are?  Ellgabbers?

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
Hey Metron, as I recall, you are a huge fan of Falkie pranks like the glitter bomb

I am?

I don't recall that episode, can you replay it for me?

QuoteWell did you see where that little minx Gwen Pool sent him an inactivated $100 Target card? It was funny as hell.

I didn't.

Is it lodged in his shitpile as we speak?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
It feels a bit inelegant to me. No doubt generations to come will have bitter disputes over whether the EG material deserves a place in the Codex Senda or whether it's a later forgery.

Well I'd like to think "The Senda Experience" will endure like a solitary Moai