• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

So this fucking torpid sloth managed to lose that 5000$ gopro? And then joyfully moved on saying he'll need a new one?
Fuck him. Fuck him with a toilet brush.

Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
So this fucking torpid sloth managed to lose that 5000$ gopro? And then joyfully moved on saying he'll need a new one?
I would enjoy FAT FALKIE sharing an accounting of this particular transaction...
for BOTH PARTIES involved

PLUS initial cost of GoPro
MINUS depreciation at time of pawn
PLUS funds received from pawn shop
MINUS intrest paid to pawn shop
THIS WOULD EQUAL FAT FALKIE’s LOSS
(FAT FALKIE NO LONGER HAS A GOPRO)

PLUS interest paid by FAT FALKIE
PLUS eventual SALE price of FAT FALKIE’s GoPro
THIS WOULD EQUAL PAWN SHOP’S PROFIT...

and now, FAT FALKIE wants to “go into business” purchasing and selling ?
well, maybe he should learn proper money management including use of a rudimentary profit and loss statement first ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 02, 2018, 09:15:39 PM
yea...
and did I hear him mention how happy his physician was he weighed...
267 lbs ?
LOL
(perhaps FAT FALKIE transposed the first two digits...and it was really 627 lbs ?...and he misunderstood his physician’s glee as it was really a reaction in realizing he would soon have a patient opening available ?)

One that fucking pays.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on July 03, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
I would enjoy FAT FALKIE sharing an accounting of this particular transaction...

well, maybe he should learn proper money management including use of a rudimentary profit and loss statement first ?

I don't think depreciation figures into the calculations, unless Falkie gets another one that has new features he actually uses.

Falkie's initial cost
Less funds received when pawned
Plus monthly interest payments
Equals what it cost Falkie (note:  he may be money ahead if he originally got it free on a grift)

Is this something he bought on his mother's credit card?  How did he get it in the first place?  What would he ever use it for anyway?

Sale price of Falkie's GoPro
Less initial cost paid out to him when he pawned it
Plus interest paid by Falkie
Equals net profit on deal

How long was it taking up space they could have used to turn over other merchandise?  What was the interest rate?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 03, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
I don't think depreciation figures into the calculations, unless Falkie gets another one that has new features he actually uses.

Falkie's initial cost
Less funds received when pawned
Plus monthly interest payments
Equals what it cost Falkie (note:  he may be money ahead if he originally got it free on a grift)

Is this something he bought on his mother's credit card?  How did he get it in the first place?  What would he ever use it for anyway?

Sale price of Falkie's GoPro
Less initial cost paid out to him when he pawned it
Plus interest paid by Falkie
Equals net profit on deal

How long was it taking up space they could have used to turn over other merchandise?  What was the interest rate?
thank you for the correction...
you are absolutely correct !
BEFORE FAT FALKIE took time to calculate his LOSS and the Pawn Shop’s PROFIT

Quote from: Jackstar on July 03, 2018, 01:08:39 PM
Evidenced by your attention to this thread. Grow up.
and your excuse ?
(my excuse is...well, let me think about it)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
The medical malpractice is not his big plan, it is just extra for him.

He says it is a secret because as soon as Bellgabbers find out something it is ruined. But he is the worst at keeping secrets.
He will be buying crap and selling it on eBay. He has said it a few times.
Plus if you look at his favorites and listen to him you see he likes and talks about Taco Stacks  https://www.youtube.com/user/Scrima21/playlists ( a guy that makes his money off YouTube and not of what he says he does). He also said he talked to a guy on YouTube that will help him (maybe the same guy).

When Falkie thinks he has a person that will hold his hand he gets enthusiastic.

Don't forget his IRA and his Bitcoin.  ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

$5,000?
I'll have read up on what a go-pro is? I assumed you guys were talking about George's
YouTube Super Star career.

Edit: Googled..go pro apple .. found a bunch of products, I dont care about or want or need.
Does George "need" any gopro equipment for his youtube career?

Edit 2: if George owned a professional grade gopro, wouldn't it have "made sense" for him to take it to Aliencon?

Remember "MY SAFEWAY HAUL & TALKING ABOUT ATTORNEY MELVIN BELLI SR." from August 1, 2017?

Some have said video in which the guy states the late Mr. Belli was "his attorney" at one time. Really? Not like that lawyer charged roughly $3,000 per hour in addition to expenses? Not like he required a $100,000 up front for retainer fees and said "expenses"?

That Melvin Belli Sr.? Wow. Odd how a guy who never even held a minimum-wage for any length of time had such a resource. OK. Not like that video would be used in one example to determine the guy's credibility by any defense counsel he dares to take on.

Perjury? Not him. But he claims to be a man of his word, correct? OK. Then he should have no issue making sworn statements -- under the penalty of criminal perjury about himself and his mother's connection to the late Belli. Sounds reasonable to me. The guy and his family must have been made of money to afford such a legal counsel as he claims.

Or is he lying? Like under oath, if necessary? Yet, he constantly claims "I don't lie." The guy fails to see that there is a real world out here -- one he is not and never was part of -- and his delusions and deception are his and his alone. Not that of anyone else.

Time for him to summon the ghost of the late Mr. Belli to assist him in any legal matters that will arise. He made claims that I conclude he'll have no problem swearing to under oath. Or will he...?

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 03, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
$5,000?
I'll have read up on what a go-pro is? I assumed you guys were talking about George's
YouTube Super Star career.

Edit: Googled..go pro apple .. found a bunch of products, I dont care about or want or need.
Does George "need" any gopro equipment for his youtube career?

Edit 2: if George owned a professional grade gopro, wouldn't it have "made sense" for him to take it to Aliencon?

He lost it a month or two ago at the pawn shop due to late payment.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

I'm appalled, that's financially irresponsible. George should know better than that...geez

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

It was still in the pawn shop and had been there since Kathy got evicted a few years ago.

He had been making monthly payments to cover the interest of about $20 a month (I think it was $37 every other month) so after paying about $360 to hold his camera he lost it because he was a day late last week.

Atop of the line brand new GoPro is about $399

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
It was still in the pawn shop and had been there since Kathy got evicted a few years ago.

He had been making monthly payments to cover the interest of about $20 a month (I think it was $37 every other month) so after paying about $360 to hold his camera he lost it because he was a day late last week.

Atop of the line brand new GoPro is about $399

Oh I see ..thanks for explaining. There was some legitimate extenuating circumstances.

LoL without the pawn fees he could have purchased two go pros.

Why are "they" saying it cost $5,000? I'm wondering if "they"are exaggerating other things about George?

Could they? If so, what?

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
Has anyone been monitoring the police scanner?  No unboxing video?

The Master had a 7-hour "horrible sinus or migraine" headache in the middle of the night last night.  He was going to try to go to San Francisco today, and said that he would go LIVE if he was up to it upon his return home.

Get well, George!  We NEED you in that chair!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 03, 2018, 03:07:04 PM
I'm wondering if "they"are exaggerating other things about George?

Could they? If so, what?
hmmm
FAT FALKIE is FAT ?
forget that
FAT FALKIE is fiscally irresponsible ?
forget that
FAT FALKIE is an IDIOT ?
forget that
FAT FALKIE is a BURDEN to society ?
forget that
FAT FALKIE is a YouTube personality/celebrity ?
well, let me think about that...

GravitySucks

I wonder what kind of POV videos of him and Samsquatch were on the SD card. 

Norm

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 03, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
The Master had a 7-hour "horrible sinus or migraine" headache in the middle of the night last night.  He was going to try to go to San Francisco today, and said that he would go LIVE if he was up to it upon his return home.

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 03, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
I'm appalled, that's financially irresponsible. George should know better than that...geez

It wasn't his fault. Never is. They told him he had plenty of time but apparently they sold it. George was a victim of the evil troll pawnshop, home of the Newport smoking man.

Fyodor Gutman

eBay is unusually responsive to fraud claims. I'm sure his fans on the thread will let them know if they see any of George's usual horseshit.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on July 03, 2018, 06:42:11 PM
eBay is unusually responsive to fraud claims. I'm sure his fans on the thread will let them know if they see any of George's usual horseshit.
yes, they are !
can you begin to even imagine the feedback he will receive ?
“my book came, finally three months after I paid with something I didn’t purchase ! BEDBUGS AND FLEAS !”
“I ordered a plushie, and instead received an empty Mayo jar”
“I NEVER received my Kindle Fire I ordered”
“The book I ordered had some type of stain on the cover”
“He promised me a refund, but then said the bank stole it”
“This Guy is a CON”
“This Guy is scamming me”

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 03, 2018, 04:26:40 PM
I wonder what kind of POV videos of him and Samsquatch were on the SD card.
LOL
did anyone on Bellgab just “happen” to purchase ?

now, I am wondering IF the guys down at the pawn shop had a peek ?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
I'm looking forward to his stories of how the purchase he shipped, broke, or got lost during the shipping process.
Maybe even some stories of how the packages he shipped, mysteriously arrived empty.  Even probably tales of how the shipping service employees are removing purchases from their packages before they arrive at their final destination.
Strange.  I look forward to somebody "pulling a Falkie" and claiming that it arrived broken, demanding a refund, and demand to keep the laptop merchandise.

WOTR

Presumably, he need only learn half of writing a P&L statement...

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2018, 09:23:47 PM
Strange.  I look forward to somebody "pulling a Falkie" and claiming that it arrived broken, demanding a refund, and demand to keep the laptop merchandise.
LOL
FAT FALKIE having a FALKIE pulled on HIM...
PRICELESS !

Quote from: Norm on July 03, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
It wasn't his fault. Never is. They told him he had plenty of time but apparently they sold it. George was a victim of the evil troll pawnshop, home of the Newport smoking man.

I am a bit mystified...
the ol’ storage unit claim of “not being able to keep the books right” wasn’t implemented...
is FAT FALKIE slipping ?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 03, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

has an environmental study ever been conducted within the confines of Casa Senda ?

an attorney spokesperson appears on your TV
“have you or a loved on ever been diagnosed with a fatal sinus infection”
“were you ever in Casa Senda”
“if so our attorneys are standing by...call 1-800-999-9999”
“you may be able to be compensated stained books, plushies or a broken George Foreman grill”