• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, not even Senda.  I mention it as another stone in the garden wall of evidence that he causes his own misery.

This video, the one where he eventually berates a call center girl from Amazon:

https://youtu.be/MT1d-tZDrSA

At about 2:00, he starts to open the inner package for his (wrong) cable.  Instead of cutting it open, he tries to tear it apart.  He huffs and he puffs and ANY SECOND now you know that the envelope will give way and his hand will go flying.  THE HAND HOLDING THE SCISSORS THAT ARE POINTED AT HIS EYE.

In spite of the fact that I knew he wasn't going to stab himself in the eye, my ballsack shrank to the size of a grape watching this. 

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 30, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, not even Senda.  I mention it as another stone in the garden wall of evidence that he causes his own misery.

This video, the one where he eventually berates a call center girl from Amazon:

At about 2:00, he starts to open the inner package for his (wrong) cable.  Instead of cutting it open, he tries to tear it apart.  He huffs and he puffs and ANY SECOND now you know that the envelope will give way and his hand will go flying.  THE HAND HOLDING THE SCISSORS THAT ARE POINTED AT HIS EYE.

In spite of the fact that I knew he wasn't going to stab himself in the eye, my ballsack shrank to my normal size, the size of a grape watching this.

You don't say.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 30, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

I love the bit where he talks about the cable fitting into one device and not the other, "What am I supposed to do with the other end?"  Heheheheheh.   The comedy pay off would have been feee-nominal if the girl on the other end said, "How about you try sticking it up your ass?" 

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 30, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
Simple pleasures for simple minds, I always say.

Don't be snide my lightly framed LBFM.   Be happy that I noticed you.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 30, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Don't be snide my lightly framed LBFM.   Be happy that I noticed you.

How could I have POSSIBLY know that talking about nutsacks would bring you out of the woodwork?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 29, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
FAT FALKIE’s latest...
in science and technology

https://youtu.be/whJRFgcl6gQ

This reminds me of when Senda used the Evil MV Windows 10 Laptop for the first time.

Memories...

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 29, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
Stupid slob finally lost his gopro in the pawn shop for being late on a payment. First multi-thousand $ gopro to never take a video.

https://youtu.be/82MdvxZF-y8

Oh. Btw. He charged that guy in PA $23 for a new tripod and just bought one for $16.

I'm confused.  He said he bought a new/old computer, THEN he said he bought a monitor.  Did he purchase a monitor thinking it functions like a laptop that he just has to connect a keyboard to?

GravitySucks

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 30, 2018, 03:52:13 PM
I think you are secretly Abram, GravitySucks...

Let me check my driver’s license. If I can find my wallet.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
Let me check my driver’s license. If I can find my wallet.
let me know if you are unable to find your walllet...
(IF you find a Newport cigarette on the floor, may have an idea as to what happened to your wallet)

Yorkshire pud

Fuck Senda RIGHT in the ass with every electronic gadget ever made that is now on a scrap heap. Every fucking one.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 30, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
Fuck Senda RIGHT in the ass with every electronic gadget ever made that is now on a scrap heap. Every fucking one.

Yes! And going with the daily theme, how about with a disco ball and John Travolta?  Disco ain't dead and neither is Senda.

Lilith

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 30, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Yes! And going with the daily theme, how about with a disco ball and John Travolta?  Disco ain't dead and neither is Senda.

Hey I know we're not gay and everything and we're sorta kinda married to different women, but....

Marry me? Yeah?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 30, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

Hey I know we're not gay and everything and we're sorta kinda married to different women, but....

Marry me? Yeah?

If things don't work out with Mrs. Mulgreavey, well, you never know. ;)

paladin1991

Okay.  I caught the tail end of sendas latest broad cast misadventure on youtube.  I post and he doesn't respond.  Does he only respond to the Superchat?

RE: "FIVE DEAD AT CAPITAL GAZETTE IN ANNAPOLIS. MARYLAND."

Hence the need to identify those with issues who have access to firearms. Illegal access first-and-foremost. "There's no excuse for violating federal law," the guy states in his rambling, hypocritical manner.

I'm glad he feels that way about those who violate federal law. I'm glad he supports the law as much as he claims. That means himself and his accomplice Abram have no issue with any penalties that will arise if they conspire to provide access to firearms or ammunition to those not legally allowed to do so.

Glad he's reviewed his previous videos where he claims his "gun rights shall not be infringed" by anyone. Despite the fact he's not legally allowed to access them. And that means not so much as "possessing" one spent shell casing. Glad he's reviewed his previous videos and the chat log in which his accomplice and him openly discuss violating federal firearms laws. Which are felonies for both of them.

Odd about the news story he cited. Another delusional, psychotic mass shooter who unjustly felt "evil people" ruined him with "lies and slander" -- when all they did was report the truth about him. Fairly. Odd he would note such a case -- but fail himself to see any similarities to himself. Like some can easily.

Glad he states "no excuses" for violations. Would that include those receiving public assistance who fail to report income -- what he calls donations posing as "earnings" -- exceeding what is allowed? Not like he's reporting any such "donations" exceeding roughly $600/year to the Social Security Administration or the Internal Revenue Service...? 

Glad to hear of his diligence, ethics and strong stance on our laws being obeyed. Starting with himself, I'd conclude. I'm sure that any federal agents he and his accomplice may encounter would commend him on that, also.

RE: "FUZZY B*TT THE CAT WRITES..."

Oh my. Can "we" be excused for being skeptical about this? It starts off with: "I'm working on something that may prove very lucrative. And it's legal. There's no fraud or con man or any BS involved," he states.

Why do I doubt all of that? The tip off begins with him "working" on something. Considering he doesn't know what "working" involves. Or ever did. Then he continues with the disclaimer that nothing shady is going on. That would be a first for him, knowing his history and "character" -- more at lack of it.

And it appears he's dragged some "business partner" into this. How long will that relationship last? Up to the first time the "partners" set out to do anything. If that "partner" is legitimate, he'll cut his losses and run fairly quickly. With, as usual, the guy blaming his "business partner" for incompetence, dishonesty and just being some "mean, evil person" -- like anyone else he deals with -- out to "get him."

But worry not. He claims to "know the internet", but isn't this the same guy who apparently is unaware of something so basic as firewalls? And how to monitor, guard against and block unwanted and malicious intrusions? Not like we've been using them for decades already -- or anything like that.

And, as always, the video's tail end includes more of his false accusations and rants about those who are "evil" and his trademark, psychotic threats of violence against the innocent. But no one is ever "innocent" in his mind -- since he is apparently disturbed mentally and should be examined for his own safety and for society overall. We know who the "evil" is -- but he does not. 

It's the same old story. Same old song and dance, my friends. Like we don't know how this one will end up?

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
Okay.  I caught the tail end of sendas latest broad cast misadventure on youtube.  I post and he doesn't respond.  Does he only respond to the Superchat?

Senda rarely even looks at chat. He does not care to interact he just wants to talk.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 01, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Oh my. Can "we" be excused for being skeptical about this? It starts off with: "I'm working on something that may prove very lucrative. And it's legal. There's no fraud or con man or any BS involved," he states.

Why do I doubt all of that? The tip off begins with him "working" on something. Considering he doesn't know what "working" involves. Or ever did. Then he continues with the disclaimer that nothing shady is going on. That would be a first for him, knowing his history and "character" -- more at lack of it.

And it appears he's dragged some "business partner" into this. How long will that relationship last? Up to the first time the "partners" set out to do anything. If that "partner" is legitimate, he'll cut his losses and run fairly quickly. With, as usual, the guy blaming his "business partner" for incompetence, dishonesty and just being some "mean, evil person" -- like anyone else he deals with -- out to "get him."

But worry not. He claims to "know the internet", but isn't this the same guy who apparently is unaware of something so basic as firewalls? And how to monitor, guard against and block unwanted and malicious intrusions? Not like we've been using them for decades already -- or anything like that.

And, as always, the video's tail end includes more of his false accusations and rants about those who are "evil" and his trademark, psychotic threats of violence against the innocent. But no one is ever "innocent" in his mind -- since he is apparently disturbed mentally and should be examined for his own safety and for society overall. We know who the "evil" is -- but he does not. 

It's the same old story. Same old song and dance, my friends. Like we don't know how this one will end up?

Not too many videos back, someone in the chat had told him he needs Add Blocker to stop the pop ups. He declared that he doesn't know anything about that, besides he will not get monitized if people use Add Blocker.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 01, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

He has pretty much told us what his big plan is.

He watched a bunch of videos where people buy pallets of returns from places super cheap, then they sell the stuff on eBay for big money.

eBay is certainly a place to make money but it is foolish to invest in a bunch of inventory when you have a home full of it. He needs to start by selling a few things then he needs to put that money aside. After he sell several more and learns about eBay he will raise a few dollars. Then he can take that money and invest it in items that are more profitable.

If he goes out and buys a blind box of stuff he will just find it full of Pokemon and cat toys, and of course they will be too important to him to sell.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 01, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
He has pretty much told us what his big plan is.

He watched a bunch of videos where people buy pallets of returns from places super cheap, then they sell the stuff on eBay for big money.

eBay is certainly a place to make money but it is foolish to invest in a bunch of inventory when you have a home full of it. He needs to start by selling a few things then he needs to put that money aside. After he sell several more and learns about eBay he will raise a few dollars. Then he can take that money and invest it in items that are more profitable.

If he goes out and buys a blind box of stuff he will just find it full of Pokemon and cat toys, and of course they will be too important to him to sell.

Didn’t he say he was going to get two newspaper machines as well?