• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Lilith

I can't believe Ghost is restarting his stream, because the chat trolled him into believing they can't hear him. 

BWAHAHAHAHA

Quote from: brig on January 30, 2019, 10:03:09 PM
I can't believe Ghost is restarting his stream, because the chat trolled him into believing they can't hear him. 

BWAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. Engin-Ear should have know better!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2019, 09:02:07 PM
It is a major problem.....................

If it is then he should be blessed with that “problem” for his entire broadcasting career. Come on, man! You know as well as I that the best and really only listenable part of his show is him going off on trolls and kicking those cans.  :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 10:29:01 PM
If it is then he should be blessed with that “problem” for his entire broadcasting career. Come on, man! You know as well as I that the best and really only listenable part of his show is him going off on trolls and kicking those cans.  :D

Indeed, but there's been some good jokes tonight too.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 08, 2019, 08:53:13 PM
No doubt about that!
Missed it. Did he happen to mention this? Latest update was NOT just Zebra Muscles but dead ones. Yeah, safe to drink. Btw I heard a kid say "howd a Zebra get into the lake" he thought, I guess, somewhat, logically, Zebra+Muscles, like some poachers took the mount and threw the rest into the water. Haha.

Once again the water is smelly but, rest assured, the City says, unlike last time, no "boil notice," "it is fine to drink, we put some activated charcoal in it." Zebra Mussels they now say is the cause. Early they said there was some "pipe problem and a facility." No thanks.
http://www.austintexas.gov/news/austin-water-responds-unusual-odor-water-water-safe-drink

Austin Water Responds to Unusual Odor in Water - Water is Safe to Drink AUSTIN - Some customers are experiencing an unusual odor in their water. Water provided by Austin Water continues to meet all regulatory standards and is safe to drink.

Austin Water is taking the following steps to respond:
  Feeding powdered activated carbon to mitigate odor issue. Powdered activated carbon is often used to help with taste and odor occurrences.
Flushing water lines in the affected areas.
Customers in central and south Austin are affected. Austin Water expects the odor issue to be resolved in the next 24 hours.
   Based on routine test results received this morning and staff analysis, Austin Water believes that the odor issues were likely caused by the presence of Zebra Mussels in a raw water pipeline at Ullrich Water Treatment Plant. The pipeline was put back in service on Feb. 6 after being out of service for repairs over the past two weeks.

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2019, 08:57:59 PM
Missed it. Did he happen to mention this? Latest update was NOT just Zebra Muscles but dead ones. Yeah, safe to drink. Btw I heard a kid say "howd a Zebra get into the lake" he thought, I guess, somewhat, logically, Zebra+Muscles, like some poachers took the mount and threw the rest into the water. Haha.

Once again the water is smelly but, rest assured, the City says, unlike last time, no "boil notice," "it is fine to drink, we put some activated charcoal in it." Zebra Mussels they now say is the cause. Early they said there was some "pipe problem and a facility." No thanks.
http://www.austintexas.gov/news/austin-water-responds-unusual-odor-water-water-safe-drink

Austin Water Responds to Unusual Odor in Water - Water is Safe to Drink AUSTIN - Some customers are experiencing an unusual odor in their water. Water provided by Austin Water continues to meet all regulatory standards and is safe to drink.

Austin Water is taking the following steps to respond:
  Feeding powdered activated carbon to mitigate odor issue. Powdered activated carbon is often used to help with taste and odor occurrences.
Flushing water lines in the affected areas.
Customers in central and south Austin are affected. Austin Water expects the odor issue to be resolved in the next 24 hours.
   Based on routine test results received this morning and staff analysis, Austin Water believes that the odor issues were likely caused by the presence of Zebra Mussels in a raw water pipeline at Ullrich Water Treatment Plant. The pipeline was put back in service on Feb. 6 after being out of service for repairs over the past two weeks.

You haven't missed it - he's live now!   With text to speech you can ask him about yer bad clam issue...................

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 08, 2019, 08:59:47 PM
You haven't missed it - he's live now!   With text to speech you can ask him about yer bad clam issue...................
He is here also (I am not him) so he should be aware. I don't have all that high-tech, fancy stuff dammit....but wondering if I can make a decent bloody tomorrow using our City water in ice and not need to buy Clamato but just use regular tomato juice?

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2019, 09:02:19 PM
He is here also (I am not him) so he should be aware. I don't have all that high-tech, fancy stuff dammit....but wondering if I can make a decent bloody tomorrow using our City water in ice and not need to buy Clamato but just use regular tomato juice?

What?  You are Not  Ghost.      :'(

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 09:06:38 PM
Does NO One have any compassion for Ghostler?

Taking him to woodshed for a whomping tonight.....................