• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jeff Rense!

Started by Dark Side Of The Moon, April 25, 2011, 06:30:55 PM

albrecht

Rense's guest Brian Twe in HR2 and HR3 on 2019-01-29 was pretty wild and by that I mean good. CIA, etc, uses the occult both for the programming of individuals but also uses the paranormal, ghosts, and religious experience (depending on your beliefs) to target individuals using a supercomputer that maps your brain's responses and feeds them back to you in feedback loops and, since the initial thoughts came from your brain, you don't recognize that they aren't your own thoughts (because, in a way, they were) and also implanting false memories- ramping up the obsessions make you go crazy, do some action, change your behavior, or even to the point of physical death.  Besides NLP, the various programs, MIND, TAMI, SATAN, V2K, and now soon 5G.

Apparently he is trying to sue the government, has had a dispute with his lawyers and doctors, and has fled to Ecuador.

https://www.tiwatch.org/index.php/2019/01/23/bryan-tew-organizes-frivolous-class-action-lawsuit-against-us-government/ 

He also has apparently chemically castrated himself because "they" were giving him homosexual thoughts? 

https://www.tiwatch.org/index.php/2018/11/21/bryan-tew-chemically-castrates-himself-again/ 

Because he was targeted with "thoughts" about being "captured" by the UGA football team!  :o   

Wild stuff.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2019, 11:58:04 PM
Rumor has it that Patty Doyle has died.  Sad if true. 

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3972089/pg1
@walks_at_night

No! I hope it is not true, though if so RIP at least she won't she what the country's future with the disease, crime, and crap caused by the immigrants. I wonder if this cold weather got her? She was talking recently about how bad it was up there. Hope it wasn't the CO from using oven for heat or forgetting to turn off the boiling water off stove (to get some humidity.) Sad, if true. Epic guest and always gave me an upbeat view on the current situations!  ;)   

https://youtu.be/kJZ2XA84MPI 

AZZERAE

Incredible UFO And ET Encounters

I haven't ever listened to Rense before now, but came across these incredible interviews with 2 brothers who are alien abductees.

If you're into the subject, I'd recommend giving this a listen!

Face-To-Face With A Grey

Hour 1

Hour 2

The Voice Of ET?

Hour 1

Hour 2

More Remarkable UFO-ET Encounters

Hour 1

Hour 2

Hour 3

Gerald Celente is the 1st guest.  No one can wench out like Celente! 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2019, 09:01:47 PM
Gerald Celente is the 1st guest.  No one can wench out like Celente!
Hey! He had some side-comment and brief conversations unwarranted with our former governor that, later, got into a bad land-deal at some point, and was injured in the JFK attack- though some say he was the actual target even! And he is, apparently, buying up property in the the armpit of NY or some place to reinvent small town America! Celente is the man!  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2019, 09:10:07 PM
Hey! He had some side-comment and brief conversations unwarranted with our former governor that, later, got into a bad land-deal at some point, and was injured in the JFK attack- though some say he was the actual target even! And he is, apparently, buying up property in the the armpit of NY or some place to reinvent small town America! Celente is the man!  ;)

He seems to have not lost his fast ball.  I haven't heard him in forever.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2019, 09:12:51 PM
He seems to have not lost his fast ball.  I haven't heard him in forever.
What is awesome is he is the opposite of Rense's style. Smooth jazz versus some rapid Yankee scat-singing.  I wonder who will win out. Sometimes the old guys who can throw a certain way end up better than the cats who are on fire. Then, of course, there are the Nolan's etc of the world.

Seems like Rense might have a real beaut of a guest on right now.  What pretty UFO pictures

https://rense.com/general96/jim-oglesby-illustrations.php

Stream: http://67.225.254.37:6262/;stream.mp3

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 09, 2019, 08:22:43 PM
Meh.   NVM.   :(

Perchance was the the guy who went hiking/fishing and found loads of aliens .. some with horses heads and wings?

It was the most beautiful hour of woo I ever heard.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 10, 2019, 11:28:37 AM
Perchance was the the guy who went hiking/fishing and found loads of aliens .. some with horses heads and wings?

It was the most beautiful hour of woo I ever heard.

Ha!  That was definitely the apex of woo.   It might be able to be equaled but I can't see it being surpassed.

I had hoped it was the same guy - this time with ray trace drawings but alas this was a different guy and a boring one at that.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 09, 2019, 08:10:10 PM
Seems like Rense might have a real beaut of a guest on right now.  What pretty UFO pictures

https://rense.com/general96/jim-oglesby-illustrations.php

Stream: http://67.225.254.37:6262/;stream.mp3
I was hoping it was an update of that oil field trucker who saw horse-like head-sucking aliens and Rense said that "he would've confronted them because that's the kind of guy he is." I forget where my description of that show was, apparently not on the Rense thread. I want to find more interviews and follow ups with that guy. Wild stories.

albrecht

Rense to guest (talking about Hannibal) : "what, what was the.... ethnicity..... of these Carthaginians*?" and then  "So the Shekel is not of the Jewish culture?" And now on to the infamous wars....  but somehow a minute of looking up at the ballgame and inattention the guest is talking George Soros and "transnational bankers destroying one free people after another for their gold that emerges every few centuries" and "life and death struggles?"  :o So much for the Punic Wars and war elephants.

*some might be more familiar with the term Punic.

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on August 22, 2019, 08:05:50 PM
Rense to guest (talking about Hannibal) : "what, what was the.... ethnicity..... of these Carthaginians*?" and then  "So the Shekel is not of the Jewish culture?" And now on to the infamous wars....  but somehow a minute of looking up at the ballgame and inattention the guest is talking George Soros and "transnational bankers destroying one free people after another for their gold that emerges every few centuries" and "life and death struggles?"  :o So much for the Punic Wars and war elephants.

*some might be more familiar with the term Punic.

Guest did get back to the actual Punic Wars and some fun details, with allusions to current situation(s.) Whoa "interracial empire" but not the Islam invasion of past/current but the older one. Rense: "the more things changes the more they are the same."

Scipio Africanus and etc.

Rense is having Oates on as  a guest tonight.  Topic is The Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp Mass Death Tragedy

Still swiping at Art maybe? 

Rense was black pilled AF, a real bad goy. Doesn't get enough credit for having the virtue to call (((them))) out, while Art was shilling wars, climate change, and official stories.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2019, 07:40:17 PM
Rense is having Oates on as  a guest tonight.  Topic is The Heaven's Gate Hale-Bopp Mass Death Tragedy

Still swiping at Art maybe?
Have not listened to Rense in over a year. His brief shit with Steve Quayle involving assassination was just bizarre!  I realized these people are in it for the money.  Quayle went to TBN with Tom Horn and I was convinced of it! 

Gunner65

I confronted Quayle years ago on his claim that thousands of Russian and Chinese troops were being housed for over a decade to invade the US.

Quayle rebuked me in the name of Jesus and said I was to be "rejected by humanity" and that I would receive a rejection "worse than death"

Corona Kitty

Quayle threatened to take down my YouTube channel! That was such a fun fued.

DanTSX

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 24, 2019, 08:25:56 PM
Rense was black pilled AF, a real bad goy. Doesn't get enough credit for having the virtue to call (((them))) out, while Art was shilling wars, climate change, and official stories.

That’s because he’s been married to about five of (((them))) :o

albrecht

Wowsers. Some recent guests on Rense due to the Selection, the incidents at the Capitol, and what-not are on fire! Talking military tactics, reading from Mao "On Guerilla Warfare," quotes from von Clausewitz, there is no Bill of Rights, and Lone Wolf and don't trust anyone you haven't known for decades and don't trust them if they have any criminal or civil actions pending against them (govt agents flipped.)  Apparently, USSA is here and time for some actions. These are some of their alleged comments, not mine or Rense's.   >:( And then "ok, have a good week" from Mitch. Now...on to reverse speech!   ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2021, 03:43:19 PM
Wowsers. Some recent guests on Rense due to the Selection, the incidents at the Capitol, and what-not are on fire! Talking military tactics, reading from Mao "On Guerilla Warfare," quotes from von Clausewitz, there is no Bill of Rights, and Lone Wolf and don't trust anyone you haven't known for decades and don't trust them if they have any criminal or civil actions pending against them (govt agents flipped.)  Apparently, USSA is here and time for some actions. These are some of their alleged comments, not mine or Rense's.   >:( And then "ok, have a good week" from Mitch. Now...on to reverse speech!   ;D

8)

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on January 09, 2021, 01:02:59 AM
8)
Was outside on such a nice day but J mentioned that a recent show 'had to be taken down' and he 'lost all phones' and then he also was replaying Alex bits with that Karlstrom guy. So? I don't know but mention in passing. Because R and G were talking tribe a lot and seemed to say A was on board now But only subtle, and some not so! But considering wives, lawsuits etc and alleged targeting, and assassination attempts?  On Xiden: "Husk of a man shot with amphetamines who can't put a pen in his pocket" (paraphrased)