• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The people that we miss on the awesome forum.

Started by georgesucks, December 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: norland2424 on November 24, 2016, 12:19:28 AM
i think he left the living

I guess im officially a BellGab oldfag now, it feels like my dog just died.

Jackstar

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 24, 2016, 12:27:47 AM
it feels like my dog just died.

6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance. This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive. The net result for a disinfo artist is that emotions can seem artificial. Most people, if responding in anger, for instance, will express their animosity throughout their rebuttal. But disinfo types usually have trouble maintaining the 'image' and are hot and cold with respect to pretended emotions and their usually more calm or unemotional communications style. It's just a job, and they often seem unable to 'act their role in character' as well in a communications medium as they might be able in a real face-to-face  conversation/confrontation. You might have outright rage and indignation one moment, ho-hum the next, and more anger later -- an emotional yo-yo. With respect to being thick-skinned, no amount of criticism will deter them from doing their job, and they will generally continue their old disinfo patterns without any adjustments to criticisms of how obvious it is that they play that game -- where a more rational individual who truly cares what others think might seek to improve their communications style, substance, and so forth, or simply give up.

http://www.whale.to/b/sweeney.html

mikuthing01

This forum is dying someone save it! Art is no longer relevant the election is over and the Trumpu thread is slowing. May i suggest renaming the forum Alt-RightGab and enable flags so the shit eating Canadians and Britcucks can be easily identified and shunned.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 24, 2016, 12:27:47 AM
I guess im officially a BellGab oldfag now, it feels like my dog just died.

Seriously? Did he really die? I notice it's been about a week since his last post.  ???

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2016, 03:01:23 PM
I believe that Foodlion was one of the few members of the forum who didn't constantly whine to mv about having me banned, so of course they would have taken him out early.

Shit.  Does that mean they're coming for me, too?  Where's my piece?

WOTR

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 24, 2016, 12:01:08 AM
Did rekcuf just leave bellgab?
I can't help but to believe that he probably left to devote himself full time to his new master... It seems like George should be vulnerable now.

theONE

damon

I miss Falkie, I wish that he posts more often and gives us his words of wisdom. :( :'(

zeebo

Quote from: (y) on November 28, 2016, 01:28:32 AM
I know.  Right? :'(

I'm so confused with all the username shenanigans lately .... hoping rekcuf has not left but instead has just changed forms.

Jackstar

Quote from: zeebo on November 28, 2016, 01:47:19 AM
I'm so confused with all the username shenanigans lately

It's almost as though it serves a purpose.

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 24, 2016, 01:31:12 AM
This forum is dying someone save it! Art is no longer relevant the election is over and the Trumpu thread is slowing. May i suggest renaming the forum Alt-RightGab and enable flags so the shit eating Canadians and Britcucks can be easily identified and shunned.

If that's what the thread is becoming, then I'm safe in the human free wild. Humans are such a violent hateful sinful species. My friends, the animals, are better.

Although I am Canadian, I consider myself and other humans animals of the wild. They are related to primates.

Read this great truthful article.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/its_worse_than_you_think_20161111

It’s Worse Than You Think

Posted on Nov 11, 2016

By Chris Hedges

Widespread social unrest will ignite when Donald Trump’s base realizes it has been betrayed. I do not know when this will happen. But that it will happen is certain. Investments in the stocks of the war industry, internal security and the prison-industrial complex have skyrocketed since Trump won the presidency. There is a lot of money to be made from a militarized police state.

zeebo

Haven't seen Mind Flayer Monk in awhile.  Always enjoy the Monk's observations.

Where's Aldous lately?  We haven't heard much from him since disclosing that he takes 90% of his pisses outside

zeebo

Basswood hasn't posted in over a year ... too bad, he was cool.  On top of that he made one of my all-time fave bg posts which I dug up the link to here.  Unfortunately his accompanying hilarious artwork got lost.

If a "Noorie" was in the Monster Manual...
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7494.msg352233.html#msg352233

Rix Gins

Quote from: zeebo on December 31, 2016, 04:39:10 PM
Basswood hasn't posted in over a year ... too bad, he was cool.  On top of that he made one of my all-time fave bg posts which I dug up the link to here.  Unfortunately his accompanying hilarious artwork got lost.

If a "Noorie" was in the Monster Manual...
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7494.msg352233.html#msg352233

And there is popple, just a few lines down from Basswood's posts in your link.  I miss her.

Jackstar

I feel like most of the people I miss now would be shocked and horrified by what this place and our culture has become, and so I assume they are all still here under new identities.

An easy assumption to make--I don't miss many. They never call, they never write, they don't maintain persuasive cover stories. I baked all these biscuits for nothing except spite!

zeebo

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 31, 2016, 04:44:56 PM
And there is popple, just a few lines down from Basswood's posts in your link.  I miss her.

Yep, I posted a few cute hedgehog pics awhile back, but they did not bring about her return.   :(

paladin1991

I wish to hell that Food Lion would show up. 

ShayP

Anthony Barnett, maren, MichaelFromVA, Georgie for President 2216, Dixon Bawls, BC, Treading Water...just to name a few.