• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

expat

Quote from: jerry on December 06, 2016, 05:16:43 PM
That WAS from the website.  And yet another replay for tonight is posted as well.

I'm not seeing it there. I see it on the Book of Faces.

jerry

Quote from: expat on December 06, 2016, 06:03:08 PM
I'm not seeing it there. I see it on the Book of Faces.

i don't use the book of faces.

Tues/Wed 12/7/16 â€" Replay from Fri/Sat 3/26/16 â€" Randall Carlson â€" Evidence Of Our Ancient History randall_0230-2Randall Carlson is a 3rd generation professional builder and co-owner of Archetype Design/Build, Inc. His interest in architecture and building led to an in depth study of the methods, symbolism, sacred geometry and science incorporated in sacred structures through the ages. He was initiated into the Masonic Craft in 1978 and has been an active Freemason since that time, rising to become Master of one of the oldest and largest Lodges in Georgia. He endeavors to bridge the gap between archaic systems of knowledge and modern science. He has immersed himself deeply into the science of global change as it is revealed both through traditional systems and through modern scientific findings. His lectures and multi-media presentations are a synthesis of cutting edge knowledge from the frontiers of scientific research and esoteric wisdom. His current focus is on translating the cosmic story writ large into the landscape of planet Earth and preserved through numerous sacred traditions from around the world in the form of symbolism and mythology.

Mon/Tues 12/6/16 â€" Replay from Thu/Fri 3/25/16 â€" Greg Ahrens and Dr. Joseph P. Farrell â€" There’s Something About Bariloche Why is Bariloche a destination for so many Presidents and Heads of State? What’s really there? RCH welcomes Special Guests Greg Ahrens and Dr. Joseph Farrell to discuss this fascinating and mysterious place.argentina-bariloche1

trostol

i cant get how people are still paying for a product they are not receiving with the mantra of its coming its coming

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 06, 2016, 06:59:10 PM
i cant get how people are still paying for a product they are not receiving with the mantra of its coming its coming

lol are you really surprised? these are people who believe that hoagie discovered faces on mars

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 06, 2016, 07:05:08 PM
lol are you really surprised? these are people who believe that hoagie discovered faces on mars

frankly..yes..in this day and age when money is tight..if i am not...aww fuck no not really

Juan

I seem to have forgotten who this Hoagland character is.

Dyna-X

He's not getting any more from me without a new show. I've resolved that much.

Able to stream old shows on KIYQ. Station is operational.
Supposedly in good health. Still has Robin and M.
Has one or two months worth of subscriptions to start up. If they can stream an old show they can stream a new one, so its probably not a money problem for KIYQ.
Website functioning. Has a team working on the pay wall issues.

What in the world is the problem?

anunnaki

I think Hoagland has lost all the Torsion in his Field !
Of course Robin would be the one to know!

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on December 06, 2016, 07:55:23 PM
He's not getting any more from me without a new show. I've resolved that much.

Able to stream old shows on KIYQ. Station is operational.
Supposedly in good health. Still has Robin and M.
Has one or two months worth of subscriptions to start up. If they can stream an old show they can stream a new one, so its probably not a money problem for KIYQ.
Website functioning. Has a team working on the pay wall issues.

What in the world is the problem?
Forgot to wind up his watch?

Interestingly you know that Bulova was the first company to make a radio ad AND the first to make a television ad?

trostol

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch bullshit

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

December 6, 2016

Dear “Other Side of Midnight” Listeners and Club 19.5 Members,

We apologize for the lack of regular updates “from the Bridge” the last few weeks; we know that this “silence” has been frustrating â€" we miss you as much as you miss us!

A number of long-time listeners have emailed during this “enforced hiatus,” wanting a meaningful update; here, finally, is what we can now tell all of you:

There are a LOT of “moving parts” still going on behind the scenes, regarding the future of “The Other Side of Midnight” (picture a paddling duck on a mirror calm lake … ALL the meaningful activity is unseen … UNDERWATER).

Unfortunately, at the moment, we have to continue “paddling furiously” … while we continue “being vague” ….

Here’s what we CAN tell you “from the Bridge”:

“By The Book â€" HOURS will seem like DAYS ….”

We were supposed to be “live” in our new network home over a month ago â€" and then “this piece … and that piece” had to be added, compatible broadcast equipment ordered, “live broadcast” tests carried out … both at the local AND the network level.

Now, with the holidays looming, big organizations (networks …) go even slower with new projects â€" and that’s where we are practically, less than three weeks before Christmas; even though this may come across as “vague,” it is enough info to really stir up some folks who still do NOT want this to happen … and could delay things even further ….

As you might imagine, I’m personally VERY frustrated at these continuing “delays,” and have been trying to successfully conclude all this, plus, attend to the usual “Enterprise Mission” projects.

Against these realities, I have had to consider each public update re “OSM” very carefully … because of the aforementioned “interference.”

We WILL make this up to you … and with at least one MAJOR surprise we are working on (!) … when we return, LIVE.

Remember:

On this Show, we have been following an Arc of History (I mean, just look at the NEWS that has occurred while we’ve been “dark” just a few weeks â€" and you ain’t seen NOTHIN’ yet!!!).

So, each of our Archive shows (M is carefully selecting during this “hiatus”) is being chosen to “fill in THAT Coming arc” â€" to try to prepare you … for when we’re Back!

SO … pay attention … and enjoy. 🙂

If there is anything else you wish to ask (within reason …), please go to the contact page on theothersideofmidnight.com and “open a hail.”

We look forward to returning to the air LIVE as much as you do … as soon as … everything is a “go.”

We have a LOT to talk about!

In the meantime, remember:

“Third star on the left, straight on ’til morning ….”

Thanks.

RCH

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on December 06, 2016, 10:54:15 PM
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch bullshit

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

December 6, 2016

Dear “Other Side of Midnight” Listeners and Club 19.5 Members,

We apologize for the lack of regular updates “from the Bridge” the last few weeks; we know that this “silence” has been frustrating â€" we miss you as much as you miss us!

A number of long-time listeners have emailed during this “enforced hiatus,” wanting a meaningful update; here, finally, is what we can now tell all of you:

There are a LOT of “moving parts” still going on behind the scenes, regarding the future of “The Other Side of Midnight” (picture a paddling duck on a mirror calm lake … ALL the meaningful activity is unseen … UNDERWATER).

Unfortunately, at the moment, we have to continue “paddling furiously” … while we continue “being vague” ….

Here’s what we CAN tell you “from the Bridge”:

“By The Book â€" HOURS will seem like DAYS ….”

We were supposed to be “live” in our new network home over a month ago â€" and then “this piece … and that piece” had to be added, compatible broadcast equipment ordered, “live broadcast” tests carried out … both at the local AND the network level.

Now, with the holidays looming, big organizations (networks …) go even slower with new projects â€" and that’s where we are practically, less than three weeks before Christmas; even though this may come across as “vague,” it is enough info to really stir up some folks who still do NOT want this to happen … and could delay things even further ….

As you might imagine, I’m personally VERY frustrated at these continuing “delays,” and have been trying to successfully conclude all this, plus, attend to the usual “Enterprise Mission” projects.

Against these realities, I have had to consider each public update re “OSM” very carefully … because of the aforementioned “interference.”

We WILL make this up to you … and with at least one MAJOR surprise we are working on (!) … when we return, LIVE.

Remember:

On this Show, we have been following an Arc of History (I mean, just look at the NEWS that has occurred while we’ve been “dark” just a few weeks â€" and you ain’t seen NOTHIN’ yet!!!).

So, each of our Archive shows (M is carefully selecting during this “hiatus”) is being chosen to “fill in THAT Coming arc” â€" to try to prepare you … for when we’re Back!

SO … pay attention … and enjoy. 🙂

If there is anything else you wish to ask (within reason …), please go to the contact page on theothersideofmidnight.com and “open a hail.”

We look forward to returning to the air LIVE as much as you do … as soon as … everything is a “go.”

We have a LOT to talk about!

In the meantime, remember:

“Third star on the left, straight on ’til morning ….”

Thanks.

RCH
TL:DR  ;D ;)

comaphobe

Quote from: RCH“enforced hiatus”

they make it sound like prison rape.

Quote from: RCH"There are a LOT of moving parts still going on behind the scenes"

tubes, belts, servo systems..... i still remember when dixster discovered herbie hancock and told him to make videos with synchronized animatronics..... then max headroom called and wanted his hairpie back.

Quote from: RCH"By The Book â€" HOURS will seem like DAYS …."

so days will seem like months, and months will seem like years ( ? ) should we sleep in hyperbaric chambers like taylor and his shipmates from planet of the apes?

Quote from: RCH"We were supposed to be live  â€" and then this piece … and that piece had to be added"

credits, payment, money transfer..... roger that.

Quote from: RCH"Now, with the holidays looming"

what all-inclusive resort community will you and robin be staying at this seasonal time of year while most of your listeners work through the holidays to pay for their less than zero claymation christmas special?

Quote from: RCH"big organizations (networks …)"

big brother. the illuminated anuses. the men in black who own the teleprompter's refillable cartridges.

however:

no big media = no space pix.

no 3M = no projection.

it's in the data.

don't eat the data that feeds.

Quote from: RCH"it's enough info to really stir up some folks who still do NOT want this to happen"

the NBA is watching, monitoring and keeping tabs.

Quote from: RCH"and could delay things even further"

bin laden II <use as often as needed>

perpetual excuses:
easter bunny
loch ness
6 month system lockup

actions:
threat level elevated!!!
infinite standby mode!!!
total vigilance!!!

in the event of a real emergency, enter dildodrone code:

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START.

Quote from: RCH"I’m personally VERY frustrated at these continuing delays"

still using dial-up.

Quote from: RCH"plus, attend to the usual Enterprise Mission projects."

sounds like paradise.

Quote from: RCH"I have had to consider each public update re OSM very carefully"

. . . ((( nanoo nanoo ))) . . .

Quote from: RCH"we have been following an Arc of History"

celebrities... and a shortlist of the season's most popular headlines. powerful stuff; enlightenment confirmed.

Quote from: RCH"I mean, just look at the NEWS that has occurred while we’ve been dark"

TrWIOJFD fkdlsf 34989 0fjdksd + 834 jkfdHJKFJDKSo = 19.5

Quote from: RCH"you ain’t seen NOTHIN’ yet!!!)"

cooter, ol' boy you best lose that dang roscoe... he's hot on your six and lost sheep has gone broke down on the turnpike ahead with her pussy out and a case a moonshine uppit.

Quote from: RCHSO … pay attention … and enjoy.

'i tell you to enjoy [end your] life -- i wish i could, but it's too late.' - john o.

Quote from: RCH"We have a LOT to talk about!"

you have a lot to talk about. nobody else is allowed to talk.

Quote from: RCH"Third star on the left, straight on ’til morning …."

i would like to hear annie wilson bellow that one out over a set of humbuckers or vintage pump-organ.

Quote from: RCH"In the meantime, remember"

robin's vagina.

Quote from: RCH"RCH"

"come into the coast, we'll get together, have a few braapz..."

=Schlyder=

LOL there will be no new show before Xmas. Highly unlikely there has been anything done on creating a new show.  LOL 

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on December 07, 2016, 03:25:20 AM
LOL fucking comaphobe

haha yes lol cp ... and I was just gonna make a crack about "enforced hiatus". 

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2016, 08:42:55 PM
Forgot to wind up his watch?

Interestingly you know that Bulova was the first company to make a radio ad AND the first to make a television ad?

Did not know that, but knew that Bulova made it to the moon on Apollo 15!
http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-111215a-bulova-replica-moon-watch.html

Dyna-X

The "enforced hiatus" is the real reason. Which can only allow us to use our imagination of who the enforcers are and what they are threatening if Hoagie does go on the air.

If I were to go for some "high octane speculation" I would imagine that it is contractual. Possibly to do with Fred/KCAA and tying up loose ends with that outfit,  although I think RCH would want to lead us to think more along the lines of the Men in Black. Quite possibly the new station might be affiliated with another one in another city, hence it is then technically a "network" which may complicate any deal he might be making. There might be a "non-compete" which is getting in the way, which may not allow for live broadcasts, but may allow for replays based on RCH owning part of his own shows.  The ducks feet paddling under water are possibly attorneys hashing everything out.

Just my guess.

Quote from: Dyna-X on December 07, 2016, 10:01:16 PM
The "enforced hiatus" is the real reason. Which can only allow us to use our imagination of who the enforcers are .

The enforcers are me. I told everyone not to underestimate my power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBmOULfCn0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Empress on December 08, 2016, 02:17:41 AM

I dunno about that. You weren't so effective against Trump. Why should we think you're powerful enough to get to Hoagie?  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Empress on December 08, 2016, 02:17:41 AM
Never doubted it, Sister Empress.

Oh, yeah.  Thank you for enforcing your power regarding ONE particular poster.  Heh, heh. ::) ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 02:23:58 AM
I dunno about that. You weren't so effective against Trump. Why should we think you're powerful enough to get to Hoagie?  ???
Cause Trump is where he is supposed to be. 

Sometimes, Universe has to run auto-pilot override.
;) ;D

OstrichThief

Hello Empress!    Are you back?   I wasn't going to be in here without you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: OstrichThief on December 08, 2016, 04:08:17 AM
Hello Empress!    Are you back?   I wasn't going to be in here without you.
Hi, OT!

Are you back too?  Cool! ;D