• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

Art

On the December 10, 2001 show, Art was crowing about Dames' description of the Segway on February 13, 2001, and that this proves Remote Viewing is real. 

USA Today, January 15, 2001

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Crow on August 08, 2011, 11:53:48 PM
On the December 10, 2001 show, Art was crowing about Dames' description of the Segway on February 13, 2001, and that this proves Remote Viewing is real. 

USA Today, January 15, 2001

So you are saying Dames simply got his info from what leaked about the segway?

Sent from my Droid X.

Art

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 09, 2011, 04:25:56 AM
So you are saying Dames simply got his info from what leaked about the segway?

Woah, woah, whoah, let's not jump to conclusions!   I'm sure it's just a coincidence!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Crow on August 09, 2011, 05:23:25 AM

Woah, woah, whoah, let's not jump to conclusions!   I'm sure it's just a coincidence!!
Haha, no, I was seriously asking because you were a little vague in what it was you were suggesting.

Sent from my Droid X.

Quote from: Zaqir on January 06, 2010, 11:35:14 AM
I know Dames is full of bs but I can listen to it all night and find it entertaining, its such total CRAP but i just look at is as a story teller and ED talks alot which means less of George which means ED is ok in my book just for that alone.

This is the reason I love when Ed Dames is on.  I am reminded of scary bedtime stories by that crazy but harmless uncle.

fysisist

I wonder if all these guys belong to some kind of union, i.e. Dames, Hoagland, Sean David Morton, the alien in the freezer guy, ad nauseam.  Maybe it's the Fraternal Brotherhood of Bullshitters or some such.  And how does one make a living by creating ridiculous stories?  And how do they coordinate their BS stories?  I guess that is what the union would be for.  And why the hell does Major-Jackass Ed Dames live in the Ukraine?  Was he deported?  Maybe Ukraine is shielded from the killshot? 

Addis0n

Didn't ed dames claim to have found the ark of the covenant or holy grail or something?

Tara

Quote from: fysisist on August 11, 2011, 02:08:36 PM
I wonder if all these guys belong to some kind of union, i.e. Dames, Hoagland, Sean David Morton, the alien in the freezer guy, ad nauseam.  Maybe it's the Fraternal Brotherhood of Bullshitters or some such.  And how does one make a living by creating ridiculous stories?  And how do they coordinate their BS stories?  I guess that is what the union would be for.  And why the hell does Major-Jackass Ed Dames live in the Ukraine?  Was he deported?  Maybe Ukraine is shielded from the killshot?

Ed Dames found "love" online with this Ukrainian girl.  Boy did she get a nut job. 

Also speaking of crazy hosts, in these hard economic times, why not become a con artist, think up some far-fetched paranormal scam and sell it to C2C.  If a person doesn't has scruples and has a gift of gab, there's money to be made. 

Quote from: Addis0n on August 11, 2011, 04:02:10 PM
Didn't ed dames claim to have found the ark of the covenant or holy grail or something?
David Moorehouse claimed to have viewed the ark of the covenant.
Dames just shows up wherever kids are being abducted.

Addis0n

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 11, 2011, 04:27:05 PM
David Moorehouse claimed to have viewed the ark of the covenant.
Dames just shows up wherever kids are being abducted.

he is giving them the kill shot..

seriously I heard an ad about ed dames selling one of his books on coast on an old show and they listed one of his accomplishments as actually finding or discovering the ark of the covenant and I couldnt help myself but burst out laughing on the train while listening to my mp3 player.  I'll see if i can find the clip and I'll post it.

Morgus

Quote from: fysisist on August 11, 2011, 02:08:36 PM
I wonder if all these guys belong to some kind of union, i.e. Dames, Hoagland, Sean David Morton, the alien in the freezer guy, ad nauseam.  Maybe it's the Fraternal Brotherhood of Bullshitters or some such. 

They are all on the UFO watchdog Hall of Shame list, so they all made it into that exclusive club anyway:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com//hall_of_shame.htm

b_dubb

hey guys ... have you heard ed dames is walking pile of shit?

daddystabz

Every time I hear this loser is going to be on I immediately roll my eyes and look for something else to do.

My top 3 worst guests

1) Ed Dames
2) Richard Hoagland
3) Anyone having to do with channeling ancient beings from Atlantis

Frys Girl

SEAN DAVID MORTON!!!!
This con man, who was sued by the SEC for fraud, was still allowed on the show by Noory, and Noory let him post a statement of defense on the Coast to Coast AM web site. I wonder how Morton's victims felt about that.
This is also the disgusting part. At the 2012 conference THIS YEAR 2011, where Noory says "Oh my gosh, after 2012, what will I do for content? Art milked Y2K, so I'm milking 2012." What a jerk. Y2K was more mainstream than a Mayan prophecy. Idiot. Sean David Morton was there. Noory's introduction of SDM as "the real deal. a solid guy." is so ridiculous. Noory comments that "whenever I needed a guest to fill in, Sean was available and willing. Ew.

http://youtu.be/6mg6k0veMgk

Addis0n

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 15, 2011, 09:43:02 AM
SEAN DAVID MORTON!!!!
This con man, who was sued by the SEC for fraud, was still allowed on the show by Noory, and Noory let him post a statement of defense on the Coast to Coast AM web site. I wonder how Morton's victims felt about that.
This is also the disgusting part. At the 2012 conference THIS YEAR 2011, where Noory says "Oh my gosh, after 2012, what will I do for content? Art milked Y2K, so I'm milking 2012." What a jerk. Y2K was more mainstream than a Mayan prophecy. Idiot. Sean David Morton was there. Noory's introduction of SDM as "the real deal. a solid guy." is so ridiculous. Noory comments that "whenever I needed a guest to fill in, Sean was available and willing. Ew.

I agree, i dont think millions of banks and other companies are preparing for mayan prophecy.

Quote from: Ruteger on April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM
This snake-oil salesman was on last nite. Predicted gold @ 2000 /oz and 20% unemployment by summer. Uh-huh. Snoory was trying his best to downplay his inaccuracies.

I heard somewhere this guy was only accurate 25% of the time. Worse than guessing!

Dames is now laughing at the doubters.....

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 15, 2011, 09:43:02 AM
SEAN DAVID MORTON!!!!

Very important post/info imo. Worthy of a requote.

Ruteger

Seriously. Ukranian women are HOT. Mila Kunis, the chick from the Resident Evil movies and a ton of top models are from there. Want a hot, young wife? Travel to the Ukraine...
Make sure you have a pre-nup, tho.  :)

Ruteger

Dames was right about this, albeit a fews years late. We have 20% unemployment, but gold is still not 2000/oz. Another 4 years of HUSSEIN Obama, he may be spot-on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on August 23, 2011, 12:03:36 AM
Dames is now laughing at the doubters.....

Morgus

Quote from: Ruteger on August 27, 2011, 10:09:01 AMbut gold is still not 2000/oz.
gold got up over $1900/oz a couple weeks ago.
its moving back up again now, so might hit $2000 in the next month or so...

Morgus

A photo of the Dames family with his young Ukranian wife from a few years back that was on the c2c website.

Ruteger

Quote from: Morgus on August 27, 2011, 12:53:33 PM

A photo of the Dames family with his young Ukranian wife from a few years back that was on the c2c website.

Not too shabby Dames. Treat her and her daughter right, and she will stick with you, ya lying bastard.

b_dubb

Quote from: Ruteger on August 27, 2011, 10:05:41 AM
Seriously. Ukranian women are HOT. Mila Kunis, the chick from the Resident Evil movies and a ton of top models are from there. Want a hot, young wife? Travel to the Ukraine...
Make sure you have a pre-nup, tho.  :)
mila kunis was the brunette on 'that 70's show'.  mila jolosivic (sp?) was in the 'resident evil' movies.  and ... yes ... both are hot.  though i'm not sure where either is from originally

b_dubb

Fort Rock is at the next table.  drinking alone.  and bawling his eyes out because no one wants to fuck him

Morgus

Quote from: b_dubb on August 28, 2011, 01:43:42 PMmila jolosivic (sp?) was in the 'resident evil' movies.  and ... yes ... both are hot.  though i'm not sure where either is from originally

Milla Jovovich stars in the Resident Evil movies, she is from the Ukraine.

She was also in the scifi movie "The Fifth Element"

Frys Girl

Haha Ed she is so going to leave you. That cute anchor baby, God bless her, will grow up to be freaked out when she googles her father. Oh gosh.

He communicates such weakness in this photo, with the leaning in, and possessive hold that almost frames her.  She'll be gone within a few years.  Cute kid, though.

Avi

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on August 28, 2011, 08:35:12 PM
He communicates such weakness in this photo, with the leaning in, and possessive hold that almost frames her.  She'll be gone within a few years.  Cute kid, though.

She's just not that into him, if a picture is anything to go by. Don't tell me he didn't remote view her intentions? Ed, please.

Quote from: Avi on August 28, 2011, 09:10:28 PM
She's just not that into him, if a picture is anything to go by. Don't tell me he didn't remote view her intentions? Ed, please.

That picture is sad. Especially if that is the one they chose to send to C2C and put out for everyone to see. I really hope that picture and what it speaks is not represenative of their relationship.
Good luck to both of them.