• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

"for those of you who guessed Hawaii" ? 
Was there an effing contest? Did you guess? I didn't guess. I didn't give a shot.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ge30542 on December 23, 2016, 03:31:30 AM
"for those of you who guessed Hawaii" ? 
Was there an effing contest? Did you guess? I didn't guess. I didn't give a shot.
Come on Duke, aren't you just upset you didn't get asked to guess? You know now that Art has his "Circle of Trust" maybe we'll be hearing more from him!

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2016, 08:25:30 PM
If only Sirius XM had fixed their streaming problem.  ::)
Or if lonevoice had been more insistent that he do DM from a trailer in her driveway.

ge30542

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 23, 2016, 03:45:46 AM
Come on Duke, aren't you just upset you didn't get asked to guess? You know now that Art has his "Circle of Trust" maybe we'll be hearing more from him!
Cierdelo! You sexy bastard, where ya been? You have always been able to see right through me, yes, I'm miffed that Art didn't alert me about his trip to Hawaii.
Did he actually file suit, or did he merely want it documented?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on December 23, 2016, 06:16:59 AM
Or if lonevoice had been more insistent that he do DM from a trailer in her driveway.

heh heh

Ciardelo

Quote from: ge30542 on December 23, 2016, 06:33:19 AM
Cierdelo! You sexy bastard, where ya been? You have always been able to see right through me, yes, I'm miffed that Art didn't alert me about his trip to Hawaii.
Did he actually file suit, or did he merely want it documented?
I don't think it has hit my main news source TMZ (really my ONLY source) so probably it is make sure the documentation is up to snuff.

But did you know "Singers Fear Blackballing if They Perform at Trump Inauguration"?

ouchie.

cweb

Hawaii? Maybe he can use Jorch's fancy studio there.

ItsOver

Quote from: 987654321 on December 23, 2016, 02:01:34 AM
couldn't agree more.  he seems to enjoy the theatrics of this type of suit.
Think of the Bell butthurt when the judge throws the thing out.

trostol

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2016, 12:53:57 PM
Think of the Bell butthurt when the judge throws the thing out.

somethign along the lines of..people are against him? no wait that's RCH's shtick

ItsOver

Quote from: trostol on December 23, 2016, 08:06:06 PM
somethign along the lines of..people are against him? no wait that's RCH's shtick
It'll be a joint PremRad and Cumulus conspiracy. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 22, 2016, 08:13:11 PM
Something like that actually is one of the things people let go. 

Something to sue over would have been the non-compete.  Assuming there was one, and assuming he wanted to do a show.
Yep. I wish him, and all, a Merry Christmas, but if he wanted to sue and wanted to do a show the non-compete would've been a better bet. They are often very hard to enforce and not even legal in some states. (Rely on perception rather than actually being legally enforceable often if the person sues.)

Caruthers612

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 22, 2016, 08:13:11 PM
Something like that actually is one of the things people let go. 

Something to sue over would have been the non-compete.  Assuming there was one, and assuming he wanted to do a show.

What in the eff. What in the effing eff. I was going to post a mild-mannered query in here and ask if anyone knew the present state of Art Bell (room temperature was one of my feared answers.) I've been out of the loop for ages, you see, and ain't got no idea. It appears our Art is alive and well and still in the thick of it. I have no idea who sued whom about what, or whether Art has actually moved to Hawaii, or what the heck. Anyone feel free to give me a quick recap, I'd be ever so grateful.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Caruthers612 on December 24, 2016, 11:32:06 PM
           What in the eff. What in the effing eff. I was going to post a mild-mannered query in here and ask if anyone knew the present state of Art Bell (room temperature was one of my feared answers.) I've been out of the loop for ages, you see, and ain't got no idea. It appears our Art is alive and well and still in the thick of it. I have no idea who sued whom about what, or whether Art has actually moved to Hawaii, or what the heck. Anyone feel free to give me a quick recap, I'd be ever so grateful.

that's about it

mikuthing01

Oh wait, he also has tits now (got to feed that baby)

Jackstar

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 24, 2016, 11:35:28 PM
Oh wait, he also has tits now (got to feed that baby)

This is a new low, even by 'chan standards. What fuels your Bell fury?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Jackstar on December 25, 2016, 01:37:20 AM

I actually have nothing against Art i just do it for teh lulz, come on it is kinda funny...

I am NOT the stalker if that's what you are thinking, definitely, definitely NOT the stalker! *looks around shifty eyed*

JesusJuice

Quote from: Jackstar on December 25, 2016, 01:37:20 AM

No one told Art to grow tits. He just up and grew them. The problem is, is that he flaunts them but doesn't show them. Please show me your tits, Art. I want to see your tits, Art. I want to suck your tits, Art.

Jackstar

Loathsome, bloody savages, the lot of you.

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 25, 2016, 01:41:37 AM
i just do it for teh lulz, come on it is kinda funny...

No. Not really, no. Not at all.

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 25, 2016, 01:47:46 AM
I want to suck your tits, Art.

I am begging you: Calgon, take me away.

Jackstar

Just this moment, I have been struck by a vision!

The Stalker called Art, and threatened to kill, unless Art... filed the suit against Savage.

Eh? Eh? What do you y'all think? I'm new to this theorizing thing--I thought I'd try it out while I wait up for Reds Santa.

ge30542

Greetings Art, were you a good boy this year? What did Santy Clause bring you,
something from C. Crane?

Ciardelo

Quote from: ge30542 on December 25, 2016, 07:07:34 AM
Greetings Art, were you a good boy this year? What did Santy Clause bring you,
something from C. Crane?
I'm pretty sure it was a new pony Duke.

Or it was 550 pounds of glue. Results unclear.

damon

They are playing an old art bell show on Dark Matter radio network now.

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢Â®Â© on December 25, 2016, 09:47:41 PM

He said on that  ham radio podcast he might do a once a week podcast.  If that would be on the DMRN or if he will even do it is anyone guess. The host didn't ask a follow up.

Catsmile

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢Â®Â© on December 25, 2016, 09:47:41 PM

Whoze Art? And wut iz Dark Matter Radio Network?

It's a rerun.

Metadata: 08-07-2015: Travis Walton.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 25, 2016, 09:54:24 PM
He said on that  ham radio podcast he might do a once a week podcast...

He'd have to have a serious talk with Irene, then get in touch with the stalker to agree on format and topics.  No point in starting up, only to have his family scared out of their wits all over again.

Morgus

Yep, Keith appears to be replaying some Art Bell hosted MITD shows tonight.
First one was with guest Travis Walton, and now playing is the one with Mike "Madman" Marcum from 9/4/2015...

I don't think I could name 1 classic/unforgettable Art Bell Dark matter or MITD show