• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 06, 2019, 05:04:37 AM
There are unfortunately a lot of masks and hidden layers to the timeline at this point.

Unlike those losers at the cheap Knock-off site ruled by sof' dictatoresque Bart fucking Ell, I derive no joy from becoming involved in investigative operations involving others, and inserting myself in their lives unnecessarily. Its only justice that must be done.

I don't have an interest in trying to figure-out "the politics" and "dirty tricks" of all the bad blood between BG/EG members. I have no vested interest to get involved in these mud wrestling fights.

You have or had a very close relationship with Metron2267. You even almost quote each other word for word several times, and you share similar ideas and have common causes and certain interests together. As you say: "There are unfortunately a lot of masks and hidden layers to the timeline at this point." So, I have to question the following...

You have been a member here for over 5+ years, posting 2,183 times, and, then, you're asking me what a Sock Puppet is or SN/Screen Name? ??? Is this truly believable considering your long history here and w/EG too?

Metron2267 is your chosen "wise person" you want to write about? ??? Right? You started this thread and topic about it:

Quote from: Azzerae on December 22, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
He knows way more than any other user I've ever encountered, he can see things from many angles, he is knowledgeable on almost any topic you could fathom.

All threads take on a life of their own, however what I hope to do within the bounds of this one is to collect some of the funniest lines I've ever read written by Metron, pose questions to him and explore some of our shared interests.

Art, politics, music, the unusual, the at times conspiratorial, paranormal phenomena and some good old "Ask Metron Anything" for good measure.

This is the dedicated space for it all!

Unfortunately, Metron2267 was waayyy too interested in doxing BG members he did not agree with, and you have waayyy too close of an association with Metron2267 for me to want to continue communication w/you about these subjects. I'm not here to be a fire-hose between BG/EG, though I was banned from EG for being too critical of DS's show format. Yes, I was overly excited and triggered enough to write an "over the top" thread topic about it here on BG, but I'm not wasting more of my time and energy to rant on forever about it. EG did me a favor by banning me there, and I'm sure DS is loving it too. DS got to rant at me and kick my ass out of there with KR and BE certainly in full support of it. But I'm not holding any grudges about it.

As far as I'm concerned, you could be "a control" acting on behalf of Metron2267 and/or each other's behalf, and I'm just going to step away from my involvement in furthering this drama by direct or indirect means. Again, as you say: "There are unfortunately a lot of masks and hidden layers to the timeline at this point." I have no idea what you're really up to or doing in your alliances with Metron2267 or your conflicts with BG vs EG. It's your drama show and tell. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2019, 11:49:22 AM
I don't have an interest in trying to figure-out "the politics" and "dirty tricks" of all the bad blood between BG/EG members. I have no vested interest to get involved in these mud wrestling fights.

Fair enough. Its odd you have no interest in any of it, seeing as though you've been prying all you can from me.

You have or had a very close relationship with Metron2267.

Yes indeed. Its no secret, as I've said many a time, he was quite possibly my best friend in all of BellGab.

You even almost quote each other word for word several times, and you share similar ideas and have common causes and certain interests together.

I'd say its normal for good friends to be able to recall what the other said in absence. And, people who have things in common usually become friends.

As you say: "There are unfortunately a lot of masks and hidden layers to the timeline at this point." So, I have to question the following...

You have been a member here for over 5+ years, posting 2,183 times, and, then, you're asking me what a Sock Puppet is or SN/Screen Name? ??? Is this truly believable considering your long history here and w/EG too?

I honestly didn't know what the abbreviation for the word "screen name" was. Of course I know what a screen name is ... I'm just not up on each and every bit of forum jargon. I'm a regular person, not the sharpest tool in the shed or anything special.

As far as the "sock puppet" stuff. That was another thing I'd not remembered, but user "14" explained what it was by her definition earlier this morning in the "Ask Liberace Anything" thread. So I remember now. I'm not out to deceive anyone, and remembering lies is too hard, and as you say, none of this stuff is all that important in the real world, so forgive my ignorance in certain respects (please), if you would.

Metron2267 is your chosen "wise person" you want to write about? ??? Right? You started this thread and topic about it:

Quote from: Azzerae on December 22, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
"He knows way more than any other user I've ever encountered, he can see things from many angles, he is knowledgeable on almost any topic you could fathom.

All threads take on a life of their own, however what I hope to do within the bounds of this one is to collect some of the funniest lines I've ever read written by Metron, pose questions to him and explore some of our shared interests.

Art, politics, music, the unusual, the at times conspiratorial, paranormal phenomena and some good old "Ask Metron Anything" for good measure.

This is the dedicated space for it all!"

Unfortunately, Metron2267 was waayyy too interested in doxing BG members he did not agree with, and you have waayyy too close of an association with Metron2267 for me to want to continue communication w/you about these subjects.

I already told you that I don't condone doxing, and didn't believe you that Metron engaged in such a thing. But that's just a difference of opinion we had.

If you don't wish to continue discussing the topic, that's all good. Thanks for doing so up till now though. I appreciate your taking the time to do so.

I'm not here to be a fire-hose between BG/EG, though I was banned from EG for being too critical of DS's show format. Yes, I was overly excited and triggered enough to write an "over the top" thread topic about it here on BG, but I'm not wasting more of my time and energy to rant on forever about it. EG did me a favor by banning me there, and I'm sure DS is loving it too. DS got to rant at me and kick my ass out of there with KR and BE certainly in full support of it. But I'm not holding any grudges about it.

I understand. Yeah, EllGab just sticks in my craw, and so I must be blunt at this point. Its basically a stolen idea pretending to be high and mighty ... so it seems you and I both share a dislike for the place.

As far as I'm concerned, you could be "a control" acting on behalf of Metron2267 and/or each other's behalf, and I'm just going to step away from my involvement in furthering this drama by direct or indirect means. Again, as you say: "There are unfortunately a lot of masks and hidden layers to the timeline at this point." I have no idea what you're really up to or doing in your alliances with Metron2267 or your conflicts with BG vs EG. It's your drama show and tell. :D

Funny, but no. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but like I said, I don't act on behalf of others. Metron's just a friend ... and I'm sure when any of your friends come under fire you'd stick up for them.

I'm just letting the truth be known, plain and simple, regarding EllGab and its crimes.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 06, 2019, 12:18:50 PM
Its odd you have no interest in any of it, seeing as though you've been prying all you can from me.

I'm just letting the truth be known, plain and simple, regarding EllGab and its crimes.

My interest was mainly your association with Metron2267 and doxing, and I think you've satisfied my curiosity about it. Though, feel free to update us anytime about your further findings.

When you say "EllGab and its crimes", do you mean there is illegal activity going on with the forum moderators and/or owners? You should spell that out, your allegations, in plain and simple language in one post, because checking the EXTREMELY LONG and convoluted thread an Open Letter to GS was waayyy toooooo vague, confusing, AND meandering off-topic to understand in simple terms "the crimes".

Could you update us on what more you know now by additional [new] crimes and provide a simple one post account of exactly what all the initial crimes were too? Please and thanks. :)

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2019, 12:56:26 PM
My interest was mainly your association with Metron2267 and doxing, and I think you've satisfied my curiosity about it. Though, feel free to update us anytime about your further findings.

When you say "EllGab and its crimes", do you mean there is illegal activity going on with the forum moderators and/or owners? You should spell that out, your allegations, in plain and simple language in one post, because checking the EXTREMELY LONG thread an Open Letter to GS was waayyy toooooo vague, confusing, AND meandering off-topic to understand in simple terms "the crimes".

Could you update us on what more you know now by additional [new] crimes and provide a simple one post account of exactly what all the initial crimes were too? Please and thanks. :)

I'll second the requests made in this post.   

ItsOver

EllGab crime?  Does this go beyond kinky cat love?  :D

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2019, 01:21:35 PM
EllGab crime?  Does this go beyond kinky cat love?  :D

One can only hope.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on February 06, 2019, 01:27:00 PM
One can only hope.
Heh, heh.  That dog in the photo above looks pretty nervous.  :D

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2019, 01:47:02 PM
Heh, heh.  That dog in the photo above looks pretty nervous.  :D

I thought those were bunny ears?

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on February 06, 2019, 01:55:54 PM
I thought those were bunny ears?
On the cat lady?  God only knows.  There may be a formerly large eared cat wandering the streets that's now a little hard of hearing. 

VC

Is it MKUltra or a 1984 Zoo? This is hilarious:

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 17, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Up Next, the Crime Report from Azzerae -no crickets!

Dr. MD MD

A translation for the Ellgabbers:

Dr. MD MD

Is Ellgab a safespace sanctuary for people afraid of their own freedom, who prefer to hide behind the legs of a fascist dictator like BartEll? The answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-OEbkQVvHk

AZZERAE

I know what you’re doing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 07, 2019, 01:29:31 AM
I know what you’re doing.

If you did you’d just state that here. This is just more Ellgab faggotry from metron’s boyfriend.

AZZERAE

With all due disrespect, your faggotry far outweighs mine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 07, 2019, 05:51:37 AM
With all due disrespect, your faggotry far outweighs mine.

No, with metron gone you’re now the biggest faggot on Bellgab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 07, 2019, 06:06:18 AM

Typical Ellgabber response. Now, run along and go kill some babies while being outraged at “racism.” ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 06:27:48 AM
TL;DR

I cum in piece: Providing you with my dossier, so you don't have to go to FagGab to find anything that pertains to the appropriate topic of these threads.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 07, 2019, 06:31:26 AM
I cum in piece: Providing you with my dossier, so you don't have to go to FagGab to find anything that pertains to the appropriate topic of these threads.

Thanks but a) no one here asked you to and b) I don’t believe that’s all you’re up to.

Resume faggotry.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 06:35:41 AM
No one here asked you to.

VC asked me to. And Brig.

"Could you update us on what more you know now by additional [new] crimes and provide a simple one post account of exactly what all the initial crimes were too? Please and thanks. :)"

- VC

Quote from: brig on February 06, 2019, 01:01:37 PM
"I'll second the requests made in this post."

- Brig

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 07, 2019, 06:40:50 AM
VC asked me to. And Brig.

Then I suppose jackstar will allow it. Like I said, resume faggotry.

VC

When you say "EllGab and its crimes", do you mean there is illegal activity going on with the forum moderators and/or owners? You should spell that out, your allegations, in plain and simple language in one post, because checking the EXTREMELY LONG and convoluted thread an Open Letter to GS was waayyy toooooo vague, confusing, AND meandering off-topic to understand in simple terms "the crimes".

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2019, 04:27:42 PM
Up Next, the Crime Report from Azzerae -no crickets!

Heh, heh... no crickets!

You did 17 posts here today, already. Can you follow-up on this soon? Maybe by this weekend or so?

Have you figured-out already that 26 Horses is Metron2267 at EG? Trust me, it's the exact same person. A moderator there already posted he is using the same IP address he had before, and he posts with same style and interests and emojis, etc. Plus, you can easily verify this by simply sending him a PM. Ask him a question only Metron2267 would already know the answer to w/you, and, then, you will know the truth. I hope you have already done this. IF not...Why not? ??? ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 07, 2019, 04:40:30 PM
Can you follow-up on this soon? Maybe by this weekend or so?

Yeah. I will.

Heh, heh... no crickets!

You did 17 posts here today, already.

Are you stalking me?

Also ... are you Za Za? You write in a similar way to him. The Russian to English translation must emit key words.

We used to have a lot of fun here. Sorry if I've blown your cover.

Its just that I didn't forget what treacherous things you did to Metron when he was still around. You're probably a big factor in why he was booted, too.

Have you figured-out already that 26 Horses is Metron2267 at EG? Trust me, it's the exact same person. A moderator there already posted he is using the same IP address he had before, and he posts with same style and interests and emojis, etc. Plus, you can easily verify this by simply sending him a PM. Ask him a question only Metron2267 would already know the answer to w/you, and, then, you will know the truth. I hope you have already done this. IF not...Why not? ??? ;)

No. You seem very keen on me interacting with that account, and I remain dubious as to what trap you're attempting to set. Also, talk of certain things you're mentioning here are borderline dox. Perhaps lets steer clear of such matters. As I don't want to be too closely linked to such behaviour - which is a clear violation of the Terms of Service.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 08, 2019, 04:48:34 AM
Yeah. I will.

Are you stalking me?

Also ... are you Za Za? You write in a similar way to him. The Russian to English translation must emit key words.

We used to have a lot of fun here. Sorry if I've blown your cover.

Its just that I didn't forget what treacherous things you did to Metron when he was still around. You're probably a big factor in why he was booted, too.

No. You seem very keen on me interacting with that account, and I remain dubious as to what trap you're attempting to set. Also, talk of certain things you're mentioning here are borderline dox. Perhaps lets steer clear of such matters. As I don't want to be too closely linked to such behaviour - which is a clear violation of the Terms of Service.

Oh, poor metron! :'(