• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 16, 2019, 09:23:24 PM
Clyde Lewis is broadcasting his show live tonight from a UFOFest in Oregon.
Noory didn't bother to go to that one? But I see George Knapp, Bob Lazar, and Peter Davenport are guests listed...

https://ufofest.com/

Thanks!   I just tuned in.  :)

Morgus

The UFOfest event goes thru the weekend, so I see Clyde is scheduled to broadcast from there tomorrow night as well.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 16, 2019, 09:34:53 PM
The UFOfest event goes thru the weekend, so I see Clyde is scheduled to broadcast from there tomorrow night as well.

Nice.  :)

Noory didn't bother to go to that one? But I see George Knapp, Bob Lazar, and Peter Davenport are guests listed...

Noorynomics 101: George gets a bigger piece of the pie with the Dannheiser Wagner invasions than the woo-woo shows where he's just another jabronie

"F*!k tha G ride, I want the machines that are makin' em." - George S. Noory

ItsOver

Maybe they wouldn't let Jorch wake-up all the dogs in the area.

Dateline

Norry, always a howling success.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on May 17, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

Makes a lot more than Clyde, that's for sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 17, 2019, 01:46:41 PM
Heh, heh... is there such a thing as a male banshee?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 02:54:24 PM
Heh, heh... is there such a thing as a male banshee?
Call in to  open lines. Norry likely has the answer to that or can find an "expert" on Banshees- who also happens to be trained in Chinese Medicine and can recommend some supplements.

albrecht

Quote from: username on May 17, 2019, 02:31:31 PM
Makes a lot more than Clyde, that's for sure.
Indeed. Can't blame Norry for milking the gig. And for iHateMedia, Inc he shows up and I doubt they worry too much about late night AM radio when sitting in the corporate mist tunnel.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2019, 03:51:49 PM
Call in to  open lines. Norry likely has the answer to that or can find an "expert" on Banshees- who also happens to be trained in Chinese Medicine and can recommend some supplements.
"Doc Wallet?  I fear I'm a male banshee.  How many eggs would you prescribe to cure me?  Keep up the good work, Jorch.  Your singing has made me sterile."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2019, 03:53:02 PM
Indeed. Can't blame Norry for milking the gig. And for iHateMedia, Inc he shows up and I doubt they worry too much about late night AM radio when sitting in the corporate mist tunnel.
Ihate probably doesn't even know Jorch exists, as they take another hit in the mist tunnel.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 05:01:17 PM
"Doc Wallet?  I fear I'm a male banshee.  How many eggs would you prescribe to cure me?  Keep up the good work, Jorch.  Your singing has made me sterile."
DW: "Well caller, I didn't catch your name, in addition to three dozens eggs daily- fried but no oils, no gluten, and no margarine- you are missing a certain mineral. I've done over 100,000 autopsies of animals and I'm in the National Archives and everyone is missing an essential mineral." "No I won't tell you what it is but it can be found in our Tangy Beets."   

Norry: "he is right folks. And doesn't look his age."   

DW: "And I'm getting tail all over the country and eggs give me vitality..."

Norry (uncomfortable): "This is a family show, Doc. Now, what other supplements do we need next caller is an elderly house-bound, blind-person with no income and six cats- tell her what to buy!" "I'm going to send her a book!" 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2019, 05:08:13 PM

...Norry (uncomfortable): "This is a family show, Doc. Now, what other supplements do we need next caller is an elderly house-bound, blind-person with no income and six cats- tell her what to buy!" "I'm going to send her a book!"
"Thank yeeewww, Jorch.  You're the worst!"

PChirp

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 05:01:17 PM

Still confused on the # of eggs I'm supposed to be wolfing down daily to meet my nutritional needs.  Doc Wallet is vague...isn't it something like 12 (twelve)??!?   :o

ItsOver

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 17, 2019, 05:59:30 PM
Still confused on the # of eggs I'm supposed to be wolfing down daily to meet my nutritional needs.  Doc Wallet is vague...isn't it something like 12 (twelve)??!?   :o
'The more the better.  Pound down those eggs!"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 06:04:35 PM
'The more the better.  Pound down those eggs!"

No hardboiled says the Doc. And no oils, margarine, etc when making. Yolk should be runny. Actually the egg deal is about the only thing about Doc I agree with- though the vast QUANTITIES is what I view with some suspicion.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2019, 03:53:02 PM

Yup, he's got a very cozy gig, doing the very minimum.

ItsOver

Quote from: username on May 17, 2019, 06:18:24 PM
Yup, he's got a very cozy gig, doing the very minimum.
Jorch would have excelled as a civil servant

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2019, 06:17:27 PM
No hardboiled says the Doc. And no oils, margarine, etc when making. Yolk should be runny...
"Sorry, Luke.  Cough up 'dem eggs!"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 06:32:17 PM
"Sorry, Luke.  Cough up 'dem eggs!"

The phrase of the Capt: "What we've got here is failure to communicate...." could be a tag-line meme for Norry's version of C2C. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2019, 06:35:20 PM
The phrase of the Capt: "What we've got here is failure to communicate...." could be a tag-line meme for Norry's version of C2C.

"I don't get it.  Whut do yeeewww think, Tommee?"

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2019, 06:39:26 PM

"I don't get it.  Whut do yeeewww think, Tommee?"
Somehow I can see the "shaking of the bush" situation happening at the modern C2C but I'm not sure exactly how the scenario works and who is the Bull and who is the prisoner.

AZZERAE

Clyde’s cheating on his diet.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on May 20, 2019, 04:33:17 PM
He's about near death.

Any guesses to which of the food groups are tilting the scale?

albrecht

Clyde is promoting a UFO Cruise with experts, abductees, and panel discussions. 

http://www.divinetravels.com/UFOcruise2019.html 

LMH and Travis Walton and many others apparently will be on the vessel, including  this guy.... 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2019, 09:56:33 AM
Clyde is promoting a UFO Cruise with experts, abductees, and panel discussions. 

http://www.divinetravels.com/UFOcruise2019.html 

LMH and Travis Walton and many others apparently will be on the vessel, including  this guy.... 

There isn't a single person in that line up I'd pay to see.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 19, 2019, 01:19:04 PM
There isn't a single person in that line up I'd pay to see.
And, worse, you are trapped on a ship with them.  A captive audience.