• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

animal 6th sense

Started by danDNA, August 28, 2008, 10:39:04 AM

danDNA

anyone had any interesting experiences with animals and their suposed psychic powers? im watching some NatGeo fodder about it and they said that during the tsunami a couple of years back very few animals were harmed, they said it was as if they had been prewarned.
ooh jim berkland has just popped up.

That's because animals are much more sensitive to atmospheric pressure and things of that nature, and have retained natural instinct whereas many humans can only call upon those instinct in extreme situations.  Plus, people can smell humidity, and animals have stronger senses of smell, (and hearing), ergo.........
However, we(humans) have doppler satellite forecasting.

I think that could be considered a sixth sense. It's one more than we have.

EvB

Quote from: Art is the Best on August 28, 2008, 04:29:07 PM
I think that could be considered a sixth sense. It's one more than we have.

I think it's just more active in animals than humans. 

danDNA

i want to find out who prewarned the animals. im gonna start the tsunami truth movement.

Quote from: EvB on August 28, 2008, 10:00:13 PM
I think it's just more active in animals than humans. 
Excellent point! I saw a reality show where a family from America went to live with this family in Africa, and the African family could tell when a storm was coming, but the Americans couldn't tell until the sky was dark with clouds. It's depressing how out of touch 'civilized society' is with the world.

It's what happens when folkes git Cityfied and such.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: danDNA on August 29, 2008, 04:03:05 AM
i want to find out who prewarned the animals. im gonna start the tsunami truth movement.
haha... yeah, i've read reports of a dog in sri lanka who received a call warning him not to swim only one week before.

danDNA

then there were the elephants who didn't come in to work that morning, and the monkeys that were seen carrying little buckets of sand from the beach the days leading up to it.... I'm thinking of taking this to the top, to George Noory.

EvB

QuoteI'm thinking of taking this to the top, to George Noory.                      

Do you think it's worth making two trips?   ;)

klaatu

Hey, all    Maybe a lame reply (my first).   Hiking, we see critters each day.  I really think they communicate on some psychic (?) level.  Like, a doe looking at fawns and all then following in a straight line.

Not the best example, but feel certain it happens.

Spikegirl

Quote from: klaatu on September 16, 2008, 06:54:53 PM
Hey, all    Maybe a lame reply (my first).   Hiking, we see critters each day.  I really think they communicate on some psychic (?) level.  Like, a doe looking at fawns and all then following in a straight line.

Not the best example, but feel certain it happens.

Hi Klaatu! You should post more often. I agree about the telepathic thing that animals seem to have going on!