• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 21, 2018, 11:32:38 PM
See? Mute him at your own peril!

Aww, and we were doing so good at ignoring him for like an hour.

I'm thinking breathing is more perilous.

dsz

WinWinS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:18:32 PM
Oh Win, I'm so sorry!!! :P

If I died right now....I would go with a huge smile of my face from hysterical laughter  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dsz

Quote from: painter17 on May 21, 2018, 11:34:18 PM
Don’t go to the light, it’s a trick

Now whether that was just John fucking with Art, who knows...

dsz

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
If I died right now....I would go with a huge smile of my face from hysterical laughter  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You must be on some good stuff tonight.

Dyna-X

Quote from: painter17 on May 21, 2018, 11:34:18 PM
Don’t go to the light, it’s a trick
Probably the truest thing Lear has ever said (maybe one of the only one.) However when you do this there is a hell to pay in the form of enforcement beings chasing and pulling you about or ending up in a screwed up body. However, the upside is you will remember the semi- crappy life you had before in full detail.

Frankly, I have a hard time believing in the Akashic records.

PaulK

Quote from: teknoslag on May 21, 2018, 11:32:47 PM
Oh god. Don't tell me there was never any dump button.

O there will be a dump. Huge dump.
She will wish that she would never step her foot in Pahrump, she will wish that she never took that rip with aldus dude to Pahrump.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:36:50 PM
Frankly, I have a hard time believing in the Akashic records.

Then what the hell is that library that Hoagland found on Pluto?

SnapT

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 21, 2018, 11:29:49 PM
Much better,agreed.

I do like how tonight's show started with the old intro added onto the beginning of the new track.

I miss a voice over though.  I want a more traditional introduction.  Ross Mitchell available?

That would be great.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Catsmile on May 21, 2018, 08:37:51 PM
I can agree with that totally. Yet no man is an island unto themselves. We owe it to ourselves to try and understand and help eachother where/when we can. With little expectations in return. You'll lose more than you win, but winner take all isn't the goal of life. You must nourish and expand your roots to grow as a person, or wither bitterly on the vine of humanity.

All we really have of worth to pass on in this life is the milk of human kindness, the fruit of knowledge, and mixed nuts of love & empathy. With any luck we will be able to attribute a few shared moments of bliss, happiness, kindness, and knowledge, to our short roll in this existence. 

# This ride yields for no one. 
# NothingVenturedNothingGained
Agree. I just don't ask/expect too much so if and or when dissatisfied or disappointed, it's not so unexpected. If they do come thru, I get more than expected!

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
O there will be a dump. Huge dump.
She will wish that she would never step her foot in Pahrump, she will wish that she never took that rip with aldus dude to Pahrump.

You’re still a jealous little twerp. 3 years later and she still makes your skin crawl. 

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Then what the hell is that library that Hoagland found on Pluto?

I think that one sentence summarizes and encapsulates why I've never really followed Hoagland.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:25:56 PM
Hmmm... I don't recall that. Maybe I'd already tuned out. I just remember goats milk soap, the tea, Angioprim, CCrane, yada yada.
Yes it was funny because i was thinking it was  a perfect setup.  Some crazy fearful ad warning us life is dangerous and to be safe and then into Dont fear the reaper.  I thot it was appropriate because we should not fear life but  Heather felt different and even said she wasn't going to play that song for a bit i think because the add was paying the bills

Sean92008

This is where I'd like to put George and Tom's photo where Tom is in the Marilyn costume...

I know what Halloween is going to be like in the Winnie household.

"Good night Art" <-Probably the truest thing Lear has ever said (maybe one of the only one.)

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 11:39:22 PM
You’re still a jealous little twerp. 3 years later and she still makes your skin crawl.

I guess Heather can take it as a compliment that, amongst all the hate, there really are people out there that are that jealous of her.

Aquarius

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
I will have very dramatic and shocking news about Heather Wade in 2 or 3 days to announce.
Just working on few details with couple of sources.
If it's true, she is going down.

Tease...  :)

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
Now whether that was just John fucking with Art, who knows...

If you go to the light you're absorbed, if you go into the night you become your own star.

I aims to please!!  LOL  ;)

Dyna-X

I thought I was passing over a few years ago. I remember thinking "What a waste that all was, glad its over with" Then laughter, yes.

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 11:43:00 PM
If you go to the light you're absorbed, if you go into the night you become your own star.

Ah... so hell is just a big blob of light and heaven is a constellation comprised of many beautiful individual stars?

PaulK

Quote from: Aquarius on May 21, 2018, 11:42:08 PM
Tease...  :)

Just tell you this for now.
Art's suicide the note he left and Heather are connected.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 21, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
I thought I was passing over a few years ago. I remember thinking "What a waste that all was, glad its over with" Then laughter, yes.

Did it change your experiences afterwards?

dsz

You have to wonder if some posters wandered out of the General Hospital writers room with their walker and stumbled into Bellgab.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:46:02 PM
Ah... so hell is just a big blob of light and heaven is a constellation comprised of many beautiful individual stars?

Hell is the black hole. You have to get all scrunched up in the galactic elevator with all the evil sinners without any dial soap.

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:47:46 PM
You have to wonder if some posters wandered out of the General Mental Hospital writers Day Room with their walkers and stumbled into Bellgab.

Aquarius

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 11:46:03 PM
Just tell you this for now.
Art's suicide the note he left and Heather are connected.

Good golly, I will await your confirmation or denial!

Goodnight all, I'm off to sleep when Dave ends this segment, it's late on the East Coast. Cheers!