• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Spookcat

I refuse to go under hypnosis. Some secrets I'm taking to my grave.

El Chorro

Bummer to get reincarnated as a glass of milk

SciFiAuthor

Hmmm. A reincarnated amoeba. That's a new one.

If time is a human linear concept, why not remember the future as well as the past?

painter17

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:50:48 PM
I really regret that I will not have the money to not go see that spectacle that won't be happening.
I remember that show was THE show, It became clear she was mental and hopeless to ever be a decent radio host.... and probably retarded

Cowkiller

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 21, 2018, 10:52:59 PM
Hmmm. A reincarnated amoeba. That's a new one.
Wow, alot less stressful i would think.

PaulK

Knowing that obese Lasha Seniuk is a disgusting raging dyke I hope Airyn will keep her away
from her house and from Asia when that fat pig travels to visit Heather.

Bart Ell

Quote from: El Chorro on May 21, 2018, 10:52:41 PM
Bummer to get reincarnated as a glass of milk

DAVE - Ask the lady what happens if I come back as a glass of milk and I am lactose intolerant!

I tried hypnosis once but I couldn't go under.
This was attempted by a professional doctor too.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Belles on May 21, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

Hahaha.
I've always loved history, especially English history etc. Oh and, Harry's hot!

Angelina National Forest Finishing School and Habadashery.

dsz

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 10:56:12 PM
DAVE - Ask the lady what happens if I come back as a glass of milk and I am lactose intolerant!

It's settled. Bart needs to take over the rest of the interview.

For the #LEGACY

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 10:57:04 PM
I tried hypnosis once but I couldn't go under.
This was attempted by a professional dr. too.

I am easy. I was Elton John in a hotel bar in Southern California in 1983.

painter17

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 21, 2018, 10:52:24 PM
Maybe like a 25% chance by 1-2 week of June. I bet the cuckshed she is on the phone trying desperately to make a deal with a internet podcasting station somewhere somehow. Of maybe she will do the news or fill in for Snoory, (basically the flakie deal he never got)until she can get some street cred back and screw jorch like she has Keef, Joe Meth and Vera.
That's my prediction, no ceiling ghosts, or hokus pokus just recent  past performance, or lack of...and sadly her seemingly mental breakdown. She comes up with a devious plan and focus' on that, which pulls the mind together and gives her a goal. To screw her nay-sayers and carry on the legacy.

What say u boys and girls. Please feel free to opine.

Whatever she does....it will suck whenever she does it

WinWinS

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

dsz

I was going to say when the phones are up and Bart calls in I hope he's in character, but at this point I don't even know that it's a character. I think he's real.

When you're slidin into first and you feel you're gonna burst...diarrhea

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:50:48 PM
I really regret that I will not have the money to not go see that spectacle that won't be happening.

She'll cancel it. Of that much I'm certain.  Art was so excited about it too before he died.

Spookcat

Pretty sure that music byte had dinosaurs.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 21, 2018, 10:49:34 PM
Wonder if there's a chemical mechanism that prevents dreams from being recognized as memories? You don't ever really make that mistake? That's one distinction, the other being the 'memories' were produced in a waking state, and were chronological in that he remembered being old, and the events that led up to all that age, the relationships and family.

If there is such a mechanism, all it takes to bypass it for me is a surfeit of alcohol.  Just guessing, but you experience your dreams as yourself; upon amnesia (i. e. you are no longer yourself) maybe the brain fills in?  Seems like I often dream weeks' worth of time in a single night, sometimes in an hour.  Would be a great show.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
She'll cancel it. Of that much I'm certain.  Art was so excited about it too before he died.

Because it would reveal unknowns or because he'd be rid of her indefinitely?

El Chorro

Music might be a little over-the-top for easygoing Dave.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 10:58:08 PM
I am easy. I was Elton John in a hotel bar in Southern California in 1983.

I once was John Lennon's ejaculated sperm.  This was back when they were doing gigs in Hamburg. :P

Bart Ell

Georgina just felt a tingle in her fancy parts with the eyeonevoice comment

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 21, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Maybe all this drama was actually caused by the men in black. They killed Art and got into Heather and Keith's heads to buy more time to cover things up that our queen and savior Heather would have otherwise found.

Sean92008

I must wonder aloud if putting ads for competing apps next to each other is a good idea.

That PSA about elder care bums me out.  I don't expect to get there.

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 11:02:03 PM
Because it would reveal unknowns or because he'd be rid of her indefinitely?

I'd like to say the latter but most likely the former.  LOL.