• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

painter17

What kind of sorcery was that noise she made?

Where is the ignore button located?

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
you never heard of fathers 'doing' their sons, or pimping their sons to other pedos

WinWinS

Quote from: TigerLily on May 21, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Hi everyone
This isn't my favorite topic but I wouldn't be surprised if Dave makes it interesting

This is an interesting twist to the normal reincarnation topic..... what happens in between? Fascinating...waiting for my new life got me like

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 10:23:37 PM
Well The Warmhole took all of 3 minutes to get running so I imagine the paywall will take at least 5.
Once it is up I promise empty archives and maybe a picture I saw on the internet that made me chuckle.
We will only be accepting Bartcoin though.
I think that is possibly the best part of the whole thing so far.  While "professionals" are working on getting websites and various features up telling us that it is very difficult, you are doing it in your spare time for a laugh (not that I am suggesting that midnight in the dessert is a joke.)  Did Heather ever buy the dump button from you so that she can go live?

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
They should actually do that.  You could have sex with hookers wearing bigfoot and alien costumes in Mel's Hole.

He could even wear his Baby WhiteCrow outfit.

chefist

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
I think mostly only princes, kings, famous and rich folks are reincarnated.  Poor, normal regulars don't get reincarnated too often because god only cares about money and fame.

Seems to be in reincarnation

El Chorro

Quote from: painter17 on May 21, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
What kind of sorcery was that noise she made?

The Anglo-Canadian female version of a rip-roaring Missouri belch.

painter17

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
you never heard of fathers 'doing' their sons, or pimping their sons to other pedos

Jesus man, man a better class of friends.....

Spookcat

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:32:50 PM
This is an interesting twist to the normal reincarnation topic..... what happens in between? Fascinating...waiting for my new life got me like

Are you sure it isn't more like:

SciFiAuthor

Dave shoulda bargained down with her from 15 percent. That's what I'd have done. Just sayin'.

chefist

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 21, 2018, 10:28:49 PM
Depends on how many iterations you had, if chronic bellgabber was your most eventful go at a respawn, you'd lie to yourself too.

BG is proof of pergatory

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
I feel the same way about my cat. So I must have been a horrible cat. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for the terror of kids.

Kids are great but there are days I'm ready to revoke my MOM card for the day

Cowkiller

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
I've heard numerous stories of children who will give details of deceased family members and people who they have never met, but then I guess they lose those memories the older they get.
Totally.  I was alot smarter as a child.  I think alot of memories are geneological as well as from past lives.  I think sometimes we also happen upon scenes that occurred hundreds of years before.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/18/health/the-answer-to-the-riddle-is-me-a-debut-takes-on-memory-loss.html

This professor's story is really compelling, whilst in India he took a malaria drug which wiped his memory, and what seemed to fill the void were vivid memories of being an entirely different person. Did his radio pick up a different signal for a brief time? Did the brain go into creative hyperdrive to fill the empty space as a survival mechanism? Would be a good guest.

Belles

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 10:22:24 PM
I'm waiting for someone who had a past life to claim, "I was a janitor my entire life, then died at 78 from a heart attack."

Same here about medium's and psychic's spirit guides.

El Chorro

Dave, ask her if the Bigfoot looked back because the horse reared up. Just for old times.

And many people have had personality splits due to brain trauma of one kind or another. Sounds like your on to something.

Sean92008

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:23:10 PM
all I know I must have been a horrible child in many lives cause I'm paying for it as a parent today BWHAHAHA! ;) ;)
So, my siblings pay for everything my next life?  Not soon enough!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
Are you sure it isn't more like:

For some reason, the shrunken head guy reminds me of Elon Musk.

Bart Ell

IS THIS GUEST GOING TO BLESS US WITH A BURP OR WHAT?

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 10:32:13 PM
Lots of boring sick people with lots of time to waste.

Good evening all.  Nice to see you, Win.
I believe in reincarnation but I don't believe all the various "experts" when it comes to that topic especially the woo-woo New Agers.

dsz

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 21, 2018, 10:32:39 PM
Where is the ignore button located?

Maybe he will be the first person in the history of the world to be banned from a message board by the reincarnation of Liberace.

El Chorro

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 10:40:17 PM
IS THIS GUEST GOING TO BLESS US WITH A BURP OR WHAT?

We got something a little ways back...way too demure for our tastes

Which one is the pumpkin head Rosie O'Donnell?
Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 21, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
For some reason, the shrunken head guy reminds me of Elon Musk.

Spookcat

Ok, Dave, start on with the family feels.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 10:38:13 PM
I need my dump button

It'll be much more fun if you borrow Heather's.