• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

>skeptical of hypnosis
>millions of retards parroting deep state talking points all day on social media

?

Cowkiller

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
We aren't pacifists....we just choose to not engage for obvious reasons. Plus the best way to get under a trolls skin.......ignore  ;D
Hope you had a good wkend.

WinWinS

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
Hi! You've kind of came in on a mess. ^^;

yeah I see that.....a bunch of drama I presume

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/998779507048960000
Hey Bart. When can we all sign up to become Thyme travelers?  I noticed that you don't have any way for me to support you in your endeavours yet.

dsz

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
We aren't pacifists....we just choose to not engage for obvious reasons. Plus the best way to get under a trolls skin.......ignore  ;D

Spookcat

Foot-binding was Chinese.

Belles

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
Did you learn this in East Texas Charm and Grooming School ?

Hahaha.
I've always loved history, especially English history etc. Oh and, Harry's hot!

El Chorro

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:20:38 PM
yeah I see that.....a bunch of drama I presume

Having Winnie join us sometimes reminds me of why you don't take your hot new girlfriend to Thanksgiving dinner.

teknoslag

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
Adultery is one thing, accusations of pedophilia are quite another. How did this come up?

Numerous people have made that accusation over the years, including radio host Michael Savage, but not a single one has ever offered a shred of evidence to back the claims up. Even his estranged son Vincent, who's no fan of Art, doesn't believe he was a pedophile.

CBC = Cuck Broadcasting Network

chefist

I'm waiting for someone who had a past life to claim, "I was a janitor my entire life, then died at 78 from a heart attack."

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
So you aren't a believer? What could convince you?

all I know I must have been a horrible child in many lives cause I'm paying for it as a parent today BWHAHAHA! ;) ;)

El Chorro

Quote from: teknoslag on May 21, 2018, 10:21:53 PM
Numerous people have made that accusation over the years, including radio host Michael Savage, but not a single one has ever offered a shred of evidence to back the claims up. Even his estranged son Vincent, who's no fan of Art, doesn't believe he was a pedophile.

Does make you wonder why Art got so upset and why Savage talked about "inside radio stories" or whatever.

Bart Ell

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 10:20:59 PM
Hey Bart. When can we all sign up to become Thyme travelers?  I noticed that you don't have any way for me to support you in your endeavours yet.

Well The Warmhole took all of 3 minutes to get running so I imagine the paywall will take at least 5.
Once it is up I promise empty archives and maybe a picture I saw on the internet that made me chuckle.
We will only be accepting Bartcoin though.

El Chorro

Dave does a nice Toshiro Mifune

PaulK

Art left when he was 3 years old.
How would he know.

dsz

Exactly, and we see how Art responded to Savage. Lawsuit! Airyn can keep up that legacy.

Wait, so then who the hell is PaulK then?

chefist

That's a great bumper... Exorcist style...

El Chorro

Ancient Wife Oil...Art should have used some of that.

Spookcat

From my opinion, it's an especially sick accusation considering what happened to his son.

Cowkiller

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 10:22:24 PM
I'm waiting for someone who had a past life to claim, "I was a janitor my entire life, then died at 78 from a heart attack."
I think mostly only princes, kings, famous and rich folks are reincarnated.  Poor, normal regulars don't get reincarnated too often because god only cares about money and fame.

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 10:22:24 PM

Depends on how many iterations you had, if chronic bellgabber was your most eventful go at a respawn, you'd lie to yourself too.

dsz

Quote from: WinWinS on May 21, 2018, 10:23:10 PM
all I know I must have been a horrible child in many lives cause I'm paying for it as a parent today BWHAHAHA! ;) ;)

I feel the same way about my cat. So I must have been a horrible cat. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for the terror of kids.

PaulK

wonder who was Lardy Lasha Seniuk in her past life?

fat pig?

Spookcat

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
I think mostly only princes, kings, famous and rich folks are reincarnated.  Poor, normal regulars don't get reincarnated too often because god only cares about money and fame.

I've heard numerous stories of children who will give details of deceased family members and people who they have never met, but then I guess they lose those memories the older they get.

PaulK

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:28:18 PM
From my opinion, it's an especially sick accusation considering what happened to his son.

you never heard of fathers 'doing' their sons, or pimping their sons to other pedos

Sean92008

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on May 21, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
Thanks for the info!  I agree that Balance looks a lot like Art and definitely sounds a lot like Art.  Maybe he was an influence.  Good find on the Balance recording.
You started that ball rolling...

Cowkiller

Quote from: spookcat on May 21, 2018, 10:28:18 PM
Lots of boring sick people with lots of time to waste.