Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
I skipped 20 pages, and i'll skip some more.  Tanks for the heads up B&W

Good call.

trostol

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
I agree with you dsz
I'm new here but i'm ready to drop bellgab, it was a good three weeks but the way the conversation has gone, i need a dump button. 
Boring gossip and lies, i expect better.  Art wasn't perfect but who is?   No wonder he quit broadcasting.  I think the whiners should go over to George Noory.  He's nice and safe.
RIP Art.

If you expected more...that's on you for not knowing more about this place before you started chiming in..lurk more before charging in is a good tactic

Also..shouldn't take everything at face value. ..a lot of what is written here is very tongue in cheek

HumanBeing

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2018, 10:50:19 PM
i hope she's preggo with Art's kid. that would be the icing on the cuck cake.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:54:25 PM
Yes I'm super familiar with her video interview.

How can you state that with straight face that Art Bell "was not a pedophile", you don't know that for sure.
Same as we don't know(yet)100% that he was.
But so many fingers are pointing that is super possible that he was, like 90% possible if not more.
Just wait a bit,more skeletons will be falling out from his closet.

It's called burden of proof. That is with the prosecution. It is not up to me to disprove he was a pedo, but up to you all to prove he was, and you haven't. And you won't.

dsz

Quote from: trostol on May 21, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
If you expected more...that's on you for not knowing more about this place before you started chiming in..lurk more before charging in is a good tactic

Also..shouldn't take everything at face value. ..a lot of what is written here is very tongue in cheek

I don't think any of the pedo stuff is tongue in cheek. If so then some people have a much more warped sense of humor than I do, and I do.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Father Jack on May 21, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
Trying to imagine what a cross between Heather and Art would look like. Any takers?

Corona Kitty

This has turned into an episode of the Muary Povich show.

Great show.

dsz

More anecdotal proof Art wasn't a pedophile... He was a huge Trump supporter. The Trump team has been cracking down on pedophile rings. He wouldn't support an administration that was against pedophiles if he was one. CASE CLOSED.

DynamoHum

I’m expecting talk of Satanist and the Mafia from someone on this board very soon. The typing/speech patterns are so like Lashas.

The talk of the hereafter gave it away.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 04:46:10 AM
Yeah, okay. Because Paladin isn't a grown-ass man who can decide for himself (which he no doubt will) whether or not he wants to do what anyone else around here "suggests"? Get the fuck over yourself, noob. You've been here all of 5 minutes, and you've supposedly got my number. Fuck off.
:D

we're a lot like those kids in derry, coming back every few years to confront unspeakable horror.

painter17

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
Actually there are more winners than Airyn... Dave Schrader, also a winner thus far, as are Asia and Alex if they make it out of this. I think Keith is just along for the ride.

100%    Although, Keith is a winner for cutting ties with Heather and bringing Dave on

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
More anecdotal proof Art wasn't a pedophile... He was a huge Trump supporter. The Trump team has been cracking down on pedophile rings. He wouldn't support an administration that was against pedophiles if he was one. CASE CLOSED.

looks like the mystery is solved once and for all.

PaulK

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
Maybe you should take a chill pill and not hurl baseless insults to other board members. You are contradicting yourself when you freak out that someone said to skip twenty pages of comments yet you attack other people's comments. So you do or you don't like the opinions of others. Gotta make up your mind.

#JustMyTwoCents

OK, the propaganda begins, LOL'

I'm impressed at your deceptive attempts to create fake news now. LMAO
Too much truth and walls starting to fall like Art's legacy and Heather's ratings.

Doomed

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
god damn!

for everyone's viewing pleasure:
You bastard. So much for my dinner... :P

HumanBeing

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 21, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
Late to the whole GabCast reactions, but here we go. It seems to me that AB only managed to excel in quitting things. Shows, Wives, Kids. He was an extremely charismatic sociopath who enjoyed getting his end away, wheedled his way (potentially) out of a very damaging prosecution and used his wiles to get 50k from it. From then on he got a taste for litigation, and used it (or the threat of it) to finagle his way in and out of tight situations.

He was a fabulous talk show host - almost certainly down to his sociopathic tendencies, which he used to get the best from guests, affiliates and listeners.

He appeared to be a cunt in his personal life, notably dropping all contact with Artie (according to Vincent), for some unknown reason - I found this the most appalling part of the information Vincent spoke about and it does raise some questions as to why AB dropped all contact from a child obviously hugely affected by things that had happened to him and shows an inordinate amount of callousness on the part of AB - unless there are issues surrounding this we are not privy to. There were issues in the lawsuit that now make uncomfortable thinking about in relation to Art and Artie. There’s some part of that relationship we aren’t hearing about, and I’m kind of glad we don’t know. Reading between lines from the picture we are now building of AB, well I hope I am not reading it correctly.

Will I listen to my AB archive now? Probably. Will I think of AB in the same way that I have previously? Definitely not. Was Heater Wad getting boffed by AB? I think so - I think women were a commodity to him - possibly with the exception of Romona, who I think was more than strong enough to not be fucked over by him, and appeared to be the strength in the partnership that helped him make C2Cam the success it was.

We lost a legend of a talk show host, but I think the world is probably a slightly better place for quite a few people now he isn’t around.

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 01:10:34 PM
Please don't cry.  Everything will be ok.
Its my show and I can cry if I want to!

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
OK, the propaganda begins, LOL'

I'm impressed at your deceptive attempts to create fake news now. LMAO
Too much truth and walls starting to fall like Art's legacy and Heather's ratings.

Great. Now everything you are typing is doublespeak. This is going downhill fast. You aren't Lasha or Vincent. You're the reincarnation of Joseph Goebbels.

Cowkiller

Quote from: trostol on May 21, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I hear you.  I dont expect too much, except to laugh my ass off.  Im just surprised at how people expected art to be perfect, and then swing to calling him a creep because he liked to fuck women and had kids, some of which he didn't raise up.

Asuka Langley

HOLD THE FORT!

If Trump is the deciding factor on this mystery he flew on Jeffrey Epstein's lolita express, very interesting. 

Thanks for cracking this case wide open dsz now we can send Chris Hansen over to dig up the corpse

dsz

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
HOLD THE FORT!

If Trump is the deciding factor on this mystery he flew on Jeffrey Epstein's lolita express, very interesting. 

Thanks for cracking this case wide open dsz now we can send Chris Hansen over to dig up the corpse

So guilt by association has legal standing in Japan. Wow, you all really are screwy.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
HOLD THE FORT!

yeah boi! we're gonna drag Art's rotting body though downtown Pahrump during Crab Fest for all to see.

PaulK

Just wait when the facts come out that art was also into animals...

HumanBeing

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
The more I think about it, if I were Keith and Dave I would change the name of MITD.

Mostly because who cares what the name of the show is. There is a ton of drama about nonsense. Really who cares what the name of the show is?  The Dark of Night or something.

As long as they don't rename it with the word 'Fringe' in the title  :P

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 21, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
I found the thread. I think there used to be another one back in the day but those podcasts are probably dead by now.
Here is the link
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11581.msg1143906#msg1143906

Thank you PBS  :D you're great!