• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 28, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
And luggage is a good point, as mentioned before. Does he have any? Especially if he ever flies. He'd need some FAA-approved luggage things. Like so many of us have stored away. I'd shudder to think he brings that "dried jellyfish bucket thing" or, worse, some cat-litter bin posing as luggage. And, as noted in previous posts, does he intend to drag all of that around the convention if he can't check-in yet? leaving the event, perhaps, just to check in? Then have to wait in line to get back in?

Shudder?  This is what I fervently hope for and hell, I might as well admit it - almost pray for.  Skivvies, socks, extra red shorts,
alien head, bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's, iCrap charger shit, all bunged into the Dried Jelly Fish Crate and taken aboard as a carry on and
streamed for the entire planet to see live.   I want this.  I need this...................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 28, 2018, 09:10:09 PM
Shudder?  This is what I fervently hope for and hell, I might as well admit it - almost pray for.  Skivvies, socks, extra red shorts,
alien head, bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's, iCrap charger shit, all bunged into the Dried Jelly Fish Crate and taken aboard as a carry on and
streamed for the entire planet to see live.   I want this.  I need this...................

"Howya doin this is GEORGE Senda the GUY from pittsburg.  Welp...ummmmmmm...it seems that..ummmmm...TSA had a...a little problem with my luggage and they have me in a room here bent over a table and...ummmmm...there's a big black gentleman with....ummmmmm...rubber gloves and he's about to UUUGGGGGGGGGGGG...!!"

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 28, 2018, 10:12:40 PM
"Howya doin this is GEORGE Senda the GUY from pittsburg.  Welp...ummmmmmm...it seems that..ummmmm...TSA had a...a little problem with my luggage and they have me in a room here bent over a table and...ummmmm...there's a big black gentleman with....ummmmmm...rubber gloves and he's about to UUUGGGGGGGGGGGG...!!"
so, the BIG BLACK GENTLEMAN must be the “new guy”...
those TSA agents really put the newbies through a sort of “trial by fire”
to make sure they have “what it takes”

how many newbies will they send in that room...
until they “get it right” ?

I am afraid SENDA might miss his flight...

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 28, 2018, 07:46:39 PM
There isn't going to be any fuckin lawsuit any more than he's going to sue MV.  Sendapants is too much of a coward to even approach an attorney in the first place.

Senda woud sue but he is cheap.
When Chefist started a copyright claim on The Guy From Pittsburgh Senda called ever shyster lawyer that he could find on the bus stops, focusing on the free consultations only.

After a call they all told him that it would be several hundred bucks just to take the case.
He was fuming in a video about false advertising and they were not really free.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 28, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
What happened with Aliencon with the guy? Sounds like he failed to plan a single thing. Now, at the eleventh hour, it appears the Aliencon "dream" may become the Aliencon "nightmare."

I thought he'd claimed to have some ticket all along now? Bought with the GoFundMe thing. But now it appears tickets are down to single-day, low-entry passes and he's counting on that? And the hotel mess? Couldn't he have shopped around online a long time ago to get a much better deal on lodging?

Did he try networking online with those going to that convention? As far as hotels and meeting places and all of that? Some may be willing to carpool. Or ride-share to split fares. I'm sure there were ways even in hotel further away when some shuttle or transport back and forth from the convention center would be available.

He needed the three night and two days deal. No way can he manage without the check-in Friday night. I mean, it's a hotel room. You won't need anything elaborate. Just a place to eat and sleep, get up, clean up, change and then hit the convention all day. Then just have that base at night and that's all it is. Those should come a lot cheaper than what he's paying for a lot less.

My word. Like the two nights and even one day was $500 on its own? That's more than the highest passes for the event itself. Gee. I'd think he'd want the check-in Friday evening, then"hit" some local areas around the convention for a bit of night life. Did he budget anything for that?

Same with Saturday night. I'd think you'd want to "hang around" with fellow conventioneers after the day's event and not waste away in some hotel room. I'd think that -- considering it's some "event" and some "big deal" so some would treat it as such.

Then have the Sunday night, too. To recover. Even "hang out" with others. And travel rates would be better on that Monday. Plenty of time to get cleaned up, packed away and out of the hotel by check-out time. I'd thought he'd have planned for that.

And luggage is a good point, as mentioned before. Does he have any? Especially if he ever flies. He'd need some FAA-approved luggage things. Like so many of us have stored away. I'd shudder to think he brings that "dried jellyfish bucket thing" or, worse, some cat-litter bin posing as luggage. And, as noted in previous posts, does he intend to drag all of that around the convention if he can't check-in yet? leaving the event, perhaps, just to check in? Then have to wait in line to get back in?

I thought the Aliencon thing was going to be his "big chance" at proving himself? If he never mentioned that, he sure implied it. So, here he is on his own merit. And it doesn't look good. This whole thing should have been plotted, planned and then carried out much better. Why? The guy claims to know just about everything.

But this one, be it so simple, looks like a bit too much for the genius we all know. But it appears this "plan" will pale in comparison to the no-doubt-upcoming "medical malpractice" settlement he's expecting. He's figured out Aliencon, so how tough could figuring out how to take down a major hospital -- one having major (legal) resources -- with ease.

Senda does have a ticket, a full ride ticket plus he has purchased autographs already. He was just reading the webpage on a show because he calls it content.

He is going to buy a train ticet on Friday when his check comes and he is still waiting to buy the flight back. Planning is work, it takes effort.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2018, 10:27:21 PM
Senda woud sue but he is cheap.
When Chefist started a copyright claim on The Guy From Pittsburgh Senda called ever shyster lawyer that he could find on the bus stops, focusing on the free consultations only.

After a call they all told him that it would be several hundred bucks just to take the case.
He was fuming in a video about false advertising and they were not really free.

Wasn't he filing in forma pauperis?  That nasty 'ol Chefist stole his dreams.

I am wondering IF California has established a law, rule or regulation that PROTECTS people of normal size (male 5’10” 155 lbs) when traveling ?
I was once, in the past, subjected to REALLY FAT SENDA TYPE WITH POOR HYGIENE on a four hour flight...
the airline SHOULD HAVE insisted that REPULSIVE PERSON purchase TWO SEATS away from the public (maybe with the baggage)
since that flight I fly business class at minimum

would ANYONE want to sit next to PARTIALLY BLACK FAT FALKIE on a train or plane EVEN for a half hour flight plus time before takeoff and time after landing ?
(I would prefer to walk !)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 28, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Senda does have a ticket, a full ride ticket plus he has purchased autographs already. He was just reading the webpage on a show because he calls it content.

He is WORKING TAXPAYERS are going to buy a train ticet on Friday when hisTAXPAYER FUNDED check comes and he is still waiting on DONATIONS to buy the flight back. Planning is work, it takes effort.
FIFY

SENDA often says “out of my pocket” in error

Quote from: SnapT on May 29, 2018, 11:41:52 PM
https://youtu.be/PsL1RxvDApU

George spilled water on his keyboard and haters hacked his keyboard at the same time so now the keyboard isn't working.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 30, 2018, 12:50:03 AM
George spilled water on his keyboard and haters hacked his keyboard at the same time so now the keyboard isn't working.

That was great. I tuned in as he started a new stream and was confused as he beat the living shit out of his keyboard.

Earlier he spilled a bunch of dried cat nip on the keyboard. Then he spilled water on the cat nip that soaked up the liquid and gummed up the works.

It was a hacker, most likely Chefist.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
That was great. I tuned in as he started a new stream and was confused as he beat the living shit out of his keyboard.

Earlier he spilled a bunch of dried cat nip on the keyboard. Then he spilled water on the cat nip that soaked up the liquid and gummed up the works.

Must have been right after he started yelling at someone for donating via superchat.

Chefist was in a rather cranky mood last night.  Seems he took it out on the letter P, the letter D and on poor George.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
Chefist was in a rather cranky mood last night.  Seems he took it out on the letter P, the letter D and on poor George.

Chefist knew that you can not write PayPal without a P.

But George could have fixed it if he just typed a bit harder.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Chefist wouldn’t have had a chance if Curtis hadn’t taken down his firewall. I am sure he will blame MV.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

So it was the PeeDee virus that Chefist used?  That's a nasty one!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

Simply amazing that the only two “p” words he could think of were penetrate and penultimate.

chefist

LOL...this was a fun video...SWT's comments in chat were hilarious. He needs an IT person to "de-hackify" things...ha

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

Pee Dee Dog is code for a virus?

https://youtu.be/dooAzBmPypE
did anyone find this odd ?
maybe why George hasn’t been hired by any of those interested parties promising him a show and was fired from C2C ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 30, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
https://youtu.be/dooAzBmPypE
did anyone find this odd ?
maybe why George hasn’t been hired by any of those interested parties promising him a show and was fired from C2C ?

I find it odd that he never watched it but considers it a conservative show. I saw it, it is not a conservative show. It was a good show with one character that voted for Trump but she does not hold conservative values.

I also found it idiodic when he started a live show saying it was a Free Speech issue. It has nothing to do with free speech he needs to read the constitution better.

Quote from: ONeill on May 31, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Nope.  Scrap Daddy Senda at work one the dustiest fan in the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0weYnIrrQE

and Orangey Cat followed Senda to the Party Store with a free Talkie cat cameo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoI8-u80on0

Robert

This guy makes great sense:
Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2018, 05:08:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0weYnIrrQE
I've complained for years about black-on-black labeling.
Quoteand Orangey Cat followed Senda to the Party Store with a free Talkie cat cameo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoI8-u80on0
Tommy the Cat used to follow me & my sister to school & wait for us there.

My only complaint is that he takes up an awful lot of A-V time to make his points.

Robert

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 24, 2016, 09:11:43 PM
Saying that people 500 and under use those carts implies that I weigh that and thats the reason i use the carts.
I've shown digital readouts of my weight ( which either get ignored or photoshopped by Sewergabbers ) repeatedly.
Last weight was 343. My high weight was 375, after 2 years of a massive sinus infection that almost killed me.
My weight before I fractured my knee was 260. I gained 75 pounds because I was on crutches for a year. And another 30 from being bedridden.
Somewhere in here I have an old id that shows my weight as 260.

I use the damned chair because :

A) My left foot is permanently partially paralyzed and I can't stand on it.

B) My left ankle is swollen and has yet to be repaired.

C) My right knee has a torn meniscus and broken cartilage floating under it that causes it to swell up.

D) My spine has 2 crushed discs at the base and it presses down on these discs and the sciatic nerve.
This causes the parralysis and severe pain and is another reason why I ride the wheelchair.

E) By the end of the day, or after prolonged walking, my joints, ankles, knees fill with fluid and walking becomes very painful.
When the left foot is VERY numb, I can't feel my foot and cant feel where it is and lose control of walking and direction.

THAT, and not LAZINESS or being over 500 pounds ( the continual bs canard first started on SF Redbook ) is WHY I use an electric wheelchair.
Approximately that is what happened to a friend of mine.  She had been overweight, though not obese, & then she became disabled, multiple pathologies.  Being immobile led to her becoming very obese.  Eventually she had gastric bypass.  She lost a lot of weight & kept it off about 8 yrs. before her stomach grew back.  Said it was very worthwhile, would do it again if she could.

heater

I used to think there was a leaker of George’s email here at BellGab but today I learned the real leaker is George himself!  I was trying to find time to help him do a call in show to get funds for his hotel but i had work / family commitments and a technical problem with the audio networking software I use called Dante Via after a Windows 10 upgrade so ive not been able to help him.

How did he respond to my situation? Not with respect and understanding but he LEAKED MY PRIVATE EMAILS!!  Never again, TMK has been burned for the last time by Mr. Senda!!

ONeill

Quote from: heater on May 31, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
I used to think there was a leaker of George’s email here at BellGab but today I learned the real leaker is George himself!  I was trying to find time to help him do a call in show to get funds for his hotel but i had work / family commitments and a technical problem with the audio networking software I use called Dante Via after a Windows 10 upgrade so ive not been able to help him.

How did he respond to my situation? Not with respect and understanding but he LEAKED MY PRIVATE EMAILS!!  Never again, TMK has been burned for the last time by Mr. Senda!!

You remember how the fat fucking cunt heard about a DoS attack you had and said it was a DNS attack? Here you go.

Quote from: heater on May 31, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=350bA-3UGH8&app=desktop