• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

IF? It will, Iguana hernias don't get better by themselves, they do get a lot worse though, up to and including the time when the muscle wall traps and strangulates the escaping intestine closing off the blood supply, causing the intestine to dry up and die, depositing it's contents into the body cavity and poisoning the body...A very unpleasant death is almost assured.
SENDA has discussed in detail during an armed robbery how the gun was pointed at his gut..
aware a shot to the gut is a slow painful death (from his medical journal, military knowledge and tv westerns) he wrestled the guy to the floor...

well, you are correct about his IGUANA hernia not getting better by itself !
outcomes possible...
1. intestines become constricted by muscle and he experiences a “shit blast”, but this time INSIDE HIS GUT !
2. intestines become blood flow restricted leading to necrosis (tissue death) and he begins to ROT FROM THE INSIDE OUT !

both extremely painful and a favorable outcome unlikely

but, SENDA has the courage to RISK IT ALL to attend Aliencon for his fans !

GO FALKIE !

George Senda is an hérô. A véritable inspiration for us all.

Ps some body needs to tell him he needs a looser waistband so he doesn’t squeeze is iguana. Tight clothés is what cause dat.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 19, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
SENDA has discussed in detail during an armed robbery how the gun was pointed at his gut..
aware a shot to the gut is a slow painful death (from his medical journal, military knowledge and tv westerns) he wrestled the guy to the floor...

well, you are correct about his IGUANA hernia not getting better by itself !
outcomes possible...
1. intestines become constricted by muscle and he experiences a “shit blast”, but this time INSIDE HIS GUT !
2. intestines become blood flow restricted leading to necrosis (tissue death) and he begins to ROT FROM THE INSIDE OUT !

both extremely painful and a favorable outcome unlikely

but, SENDA has the courage to RISK IT ALL to attend Aliencon for his fans !

GO FALKIE !

whoozit

I often wonder what George’s IQ is.  My guess is around the speed limit in built up areas on an interstate.

Darth Vader

Quote from: whoozit on May 19, 2018, 01:50:57 PM
I often wonder what George’s IQ is.  My guess is around the speed limit in built up areas on an interstate.
you're being nice to him. My guess is more around a school zone.

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 19, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
you're being nice to him. My guess is more around a school zone.
LOL
although a guess of perhaps what slow Kathy’s speedometer registered as she backed up into the oncoming pickup that led to a dead Prius...

let’s see, what was it ?
oh, 0 MPH

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 19, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
LOL
although a guess of perhaps what slow Kathy’s speedometer registered as she backed up into the oncoming pickup that led to a dead Prius...

let’s see, what was it ?
oh, 0 MPH

No matter how many times it was explained to him that speedometers don't register going backwards. He didn't understand what 0 going in reverse meant. He's a stupid cunt.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
No matter how many times it was explained to him that speedometers don't register going backwards. He didn't understand what 0 going in reverse meant. He's a stupid cunt.
Don’t insult stupid cunts like that by comparing them to Falkie.  He’d have to be a lot smarter to be a stupid cunt.

Quote from: whoozit on May 19, 2018, 02:53:17 PM
Don’t insult stupid cunts like that by comparing them to Falkie.  He’d have to be a lot smarter to be a stupid cunt.
speaking of stupid cunts...
news is the local Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots after careful review of Falkie’s application, required personal interview, and recommendations found him lacking to qualify for residence...

another way of putting it is...
the resident Village Idiots did NOT want to sully their reputation and current living conditions by admitting FALKIE

ONeill

Ugh... when I set the keyboard on my tablet to English, the no 1 suggestion it has for me is "fat cunt Senda". I am an evil man.

Quote from: ONeill on May 19, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
Ugh... when I set the keyboard on my tablet to English, the no 1 suggestion it has for me is "fat cunt Senda". I am an evil man.
well, mine shows the same in English for s, f or c...
for that matter, tried Spanish, French, Italian, Latin and Portuguese...
SAME RESULT...

I advise anyone visiting Falkie to approach with caution.  At any given time there could be a naked Kathy locked out outside his door

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 19, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
I advise anyone visiting Falkie to approach with caution.  At any given time there could be a naked Kathy locked out outside his door

You sumabitch

That is perhaps the absolute worse mind's eye vision I've had during reading thousands of pages of sewergab...

Anyone have a link to the video of a naked kathy in bed? This one tops that.

There’s an image to think about while having coitus with your significant other.
Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 19, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

You sumabitch

That is perhaps the absolute worse mind's eye vision I've had during reading thousands of pages of sewergab...

Anyone have a link to the video of a naked kathy in bed? This one tops that.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

That is because Falkie interprets what is said rather than listening to what is said. When you say it does not register speed he hears you say that he was not backing up.

Just like his recent run in at the senior center. He was asked to not put wet food on the sidewalk. There are several good reasons for that request such as the fact that it is slippery. He heard her tell him to stop feeding the cats so he got mad.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 19, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
That is because Falkie interprets what is said rather than listening to what is said. When you say it does not register speed he hears you say that he was not backing up.

Just like his recent run in at the senior center. He was asked to not put wet food on the sidewalk. There are several good reasons for that request such as the fact that it is slippery. He heard her tell him to stop feeding the cats so he got mad.
that is a very wise assessment of Senda
now that I think about what you posted, I see this repeated over and over.
it must be a wiring issue upstairs, has to be
he is a very odd duck, as he is extremely reluctant (in fact never) reviews anything on record (put on record by himself) to review what was actually said or done to him and his response to see if he didn’t misunderstand the whole situation and his response was inappropriate
Senda must be suffering a serious mental illness or be a world class asshole...
or both
(I vote both)

it is also amazing how his current life problems or results of his efforts to become a media personality, establish a desert cargo container (up to 12 now) complex away from the haters in a secret location, get his licence and buy a highlander hybrid are never his fault but due to online haters trolls and mean spirited people
again, Senda never steps back and reviews what he put on record to see if he is mistaken to even contemplate such ideas...
crazy ideas

I have serious concern for the public if George were ever to obtain a means to inflict harm on another human(s)

seriously, I believe it would make that Las Vegas nut job pale in comparison

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivYy7xSVZEE
The way that falkie handles his laptops, no wonder that they crash and/or has issuses. He treats them like shit. I guess that his electronics devices has PTSD from falkie.  :o :o

Also he did other live stream too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeU7CNCzkKo

dont waste your time. same shit again. but he now has a wish list from amazon. here is the link for that.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/XJVSSLIM55TW

Quotedont waste your time. same shit again. but he now has a wish list from amazon. here is the link for that.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist
Hey Falkue heres à news flash and you dont even need that Newspro XT2000 ticker to read it:  It’s not Christmas. And your not getting jack on déc 25th.
I looked at his Amazon wislist and was still scrolling down the list at item 300 and still loading.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 20, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
Hey Falkue heres à news flash and you dont even need that Newspro XT2000 ticker to read it:  It’s not Christmas. And your not getting jack on déc 25th.
I looked at his Amazon wislist and was still scrolling down the list at item 300 and still loading.

I am sure one of his friends will buy him this spank material
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EISOMDA/?coliid=IRAFVX2S4BZG5&colid=XJVSSLIM55TW&psc=0

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 20, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
that is a very wise assessment of Senda
now that I think about what you posted, I see this repeated over and over.
it must be a wiring issue upstairs, has to be
he is a very odd duck, as he is extremely reluctant (in fact never) reviews anything on record (put on record by himself) to review what was actually said or done to him and his response to see if he didn’t misunderstand the whole situation and his response was inappropriate
Senda must be suffering a serious mental illness or be a world class asshole...
or both
(I vote both)

it is also amazing how his current life problems or results of his efforts to become a media personality, establish a desert cargo container (up to 12 now) complex away from the haters in a secret location, get his licence and buy a highlander hybrid are never his fault but due to online haters trolls and mean spirited people
again, Senda never steps back and reviews what he put on record to see if he is mistaken to even contemplate such ideas...
crazy ideas

I have serious concern for the public if George were ever to obtain a means to inflict harm on another human(s)

seriously, I believe it would make that Las Vegas nut job pale in comparison

Exactly. I do recall this one clearly. Remember the video below? About how to better protect our society from nut cases who obtained guns?:

<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "And, of course, more mental-health screening. And maybe our FBI, when someone says this guy is a problem. They need to not ignore it." <<END QUOTE>>-- George Senda, published March 27, 2018.

OK. So glad the guy agrees. So glad he does. Yes, especially when he turns right around and plots what sounds like "constructive possession" or something along those lines. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKegsORVv98

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 20, 2018, 08:01:49 AM
I am sure one of his friends will buy him this spank material
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EISOMDA/?coliid=IRAFVX2S4BZG5&colid=XJVSSLIM55TW&psc=0
LOL
is “spanking” material a euphemism for
“plunging the toilet”, which is a euphemism for
masturbating ?

hard to keep this all straight

Never looked at George's twitter before.  He sure has a rather odd distribution of people he follows.

Everything from Jim DeMint to Wifey's World (ahem, I didn't even know there was crap like that on twitter).

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 20, 2018, 08:19:17 AM
Exactly. I do recall this one clearly. Remember the video below? About how to better protect our society from nut cases who obtained guns?:

<<BEGIN QUOTE>> "And, of course, more mental-health screening. And maybe our FBI, when someone says this guy is a problem. They need to not ignore it." <<END QUOTE>>-- George Senda, published March 27, 2018.

OK. So glad the guy agrees. So glad he does. Yes, especially when he turns right around and plots what sounds like "constructive possession" or something along those lines. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKegsORVv98
do NOT forget his YOUTUBE threats of DEATH to various SPECIFIC NAMED INDIVIDUALS...
and his SELF PROFESSED PARANOID STATE...
and his WARPED PERCEPTION OF REALITY...
and all the IMAGINARY “ONLINE” HATERS AND TROLLS he constantly is THREATENING ALL SORTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST...

might this describe the type of individual that having been brought to the attention of LAW ENFORCEMENT, ESPECIALLY THE FBI (I THINK THE FBI LEARNED THE HARD WAY IT IS BAD TO IGNORE DOCUMENTED REPORTED PROBLEMS JUST WAITING TO MAKE NATIONAL HEADLINES)...
is GEORGE SENDA SUCH A PERSON, HE HIMSELF DESCRIBED ?

Darth Vader

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 20, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
do NOT forget his YOUTUBE threats of DEATH to various SPECIFIC NAMED INDIVIDUALS...
and his SELF PROFESSED PARANOID STATE...
and his WARPED PERCEPTION OF REALITY...
and all the IMAGINARY “ONLINE” HATERS AND TROLLS he constantly is THREATENING ALL SORTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST...

might this describe the type of individual that having been brought to the attention of LAW ENFORCEMENT, ESPECIALLY THE FBI (I THINK THE FBI LEARNED THE HARD WAY IT IS BAD TO IGNORE DOCUMENTED REPORTED PROBLEMS JUST WAITING TO MAKE NATIONAL HEADLINES)...
is GEORGE SENDA SUCH A PERSON, HE HIMSELF DESCRIBED ?
Its a good time to let the FBI know about George Senda. With all of the school shooting and the like, I think that they are NOT GOING TO MESS AROUND with this topic.

PChirp

Honest to God, this item is listed on Falkie's Amazon Wishlist.  WTF??     :o :o :o :o

As a friendly reminder, Amazon gladly accepts all major credit/debit cards -or- sign up for your very own Amazon credit card and save $50.00 off any purchase!  ;D ;D

Perhaps he wants to go to the local playground and show his Handicorn to the children.

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 20, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Honest to God, this item is listed on Falkie's Amazon Wishlist.  WTF??     :o :o :o :o

As a friendly reminder, Amazon gladly accepts all major credit/debit cards -or- sign up for your very own Amazon credit card and save $50.00 off any purchase!  ;D ;D

Fyodor Gutman

Senda's desirables on that list cost over a grand. He should just put the Highlander in there too as it's clear he expects that to be paid for by someone other than him.

SnapT

OK, I'm crazy enough to watch recordings of Falkie's livestreams, and I noticed something VERY STRANGE on the one broadcast 10 hours ago...

Go to 1:34:20 into this video and watch.  What the hell IS that? 

Here's a direct link to the timecode: https://youtu.be/FeU7CNCzkKo?t=1h34m20s

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 18, 2018, 01:21:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIqJYu-V7s

George has entered into a seriouse weight lifting regiment. He will be buff in no time.

I enjoyed the part where he did his Drax impersonation and moved so slow that no one could see him.

This video made me laugh. Not because of the content but because of the existentialism that hit me a quarter of the way through. Here I was, watching him do curls. I think I've made some bad life decisions.

chefist

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
OK, I'm crazy enough to watch recordings of Falkie's livestreams, and I noticed something VERY STRANGE on the one broadcast 10 hours ago...

Go to 1:34:20 into this video and watch.  What the hell IS that? 

Here's a direct link to the timecode: https://youtu.be/FeU7CNCzkKo?t=1h34m20s

I'd say a cat...a couple of his cats are black.

SnapT

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
I'd say a cat...a couple of his cats are black.

But it didn't look like a cat to me (there was no FUZZINESS to it and the motion it made was weird as hell), and there was no additional sound to go along with it.  A cat popping his head up would've made some noise.

Here's a GIF I just made of the thing...