• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 15, 2018, 08:04:23 PM
George has found the long lost German Cook Book. wonder what George is going to be eating when he videos his public apology to Patty for accusing her of stealing the cook book.  8)
LOL
yea right ?
makes me consider what Patty would have to say PUBLICLY if only she knew ALL THE ACCUSATIONS and INSULTS directed at her ON YOUTUBE bt the FAT CUNT SENDA and slow Kathy ?

what would her family say ?

GravitySucks

The understatement of the year.

“And he felt threatened by my having to go to the bathroom.”

https://youtu.be/mIJbkixQsfU

Talkie's guerrilla warfare tactics are starting to wear on the big man.   "Strike Hard,  Strike Fast, Strike Often" will become Talkie's mantra.
Pop out.  Stir up some shit and retreat back into the Jungle.  Talkie Cong!!!!!!!!!!!

So if by chance he can pry Talkie out of his Corregidor lair, his plan is just to take it back to the ditch and dump it with Tiny One?

Fyodor Gutman

I had a beautiful redhead girlfriend years ago who would cook boiled cabbage in my apartment, and a few days of that smelled about as badly as I could imagine any ass explosion Senda could unleash.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 15, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
I had a beautiful redhead girlfriend years ago who would cook boiled cabbage in my apartment, and a few days of that smelled about as badly as I could imagine any ass explosion Senda could unleash.
are you maybe wondering if cooking cabbage all day was a brilliant idea to mask a “personal problem” she might have had ?

sounds to me if it was...
it worked

Fyodor Gutman

Occasional crash diet that wasn't even needed. Great big natural 36C mammaries that Senda would have liked to motorboat.

What happens is the hydrogen sulfide -- the equivalent of a Sweet Kathy fart cloud after a trip to Big Boy -- gets released even when the cabbage is slightly overcooked.

WhiteCrow

To destroy a man's dreams is to destroy the man.

Haven't heard much about King George's container house compound lately.

Would any of you donate to "the Container Compound Kingdom" if I had Curtis set up another GoFundMe site for it?

The "Dream" must never die!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 12:51:13 PM
I'm VERY happy to see you back around Ol Gerry!

FRIENDSHIP.

Yes me too..

OLG, please help George get to Aiiencon. What's important to the Big Guy is important to me and hopefully you!

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/5TPUwrURo6M

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
...and to explain his YT channel to new viewers...if you ask, "So, what's this channel about."...you immediately get banned.

Oh I'm sorry that happened Chefist. It's happened to me 3 or 4 times too. It is disappointing and disturbing but we have to  raise above it and continue to do what's best for the Big Guy..
We can't let The Haters and Trolls win... if George's Dreams all die, we die too.

Relight the passion.. George is the light..

Is it "garbage" or "content" the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. George must find a way to realize his dreams and go to Aliencon.

Love ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6F8yqpQ6VM

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 16, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

Would any of you donate to "the Container Compound Kingdom" if I had Curtis set up another GoFundMe site for it?

I don't like to see dreams die either, White Crow.  However, I believe that George should actually do something for his donations.  I want ten minutes on the phone with him to set a few things straight.  He can't drop the call, he's got to go the full ten minutes or whatever the allotment of time may be before I remit any extortion money.  The hurdy-gurdy is playing...time for the monkey to dance for his peanuts.  As soon as Curtis takes him by the pudgy hand and sets everything up for him, let me know. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 16, 2018, 06:06:12 AM
I don't like to see dreams die either, White Crow.  However, I believe that George should actually do something for his donations.  I want ten minutes on the phone with him to set a few things straight.  He can't drop the call, he's got to go the full ten minutes or whatever the allotment of time may be before I remit any extortion money.  The hurdy-gurdy is playing...time for the monkey to dance for his peanuts.  As soon as Curtis takes him by the pudgy hand and sets everything up for him, let me know.

As George would say "Well the thing is.."
That is not a donation, donations come with no strings attached and you are offering a wage. Wages are given for services rendered and that is of no interest to George.

Oh White Crow that's big dollars.  A mere Curtis GoFundMe page isn't going to cut it.  The capital expenditures
of such an expedition will take serious coin - probably even more than  a "Here is some sush money, stop
moaning about your eye" malpractice lawsuit would yield.  I don't think we want the guy leaving the comfort of
the Hacienda for the burning sands of Nevada without adequate funding.

Even if Noory plugged the GoFundMe relentlessly on C2C, I don't think there would be enough. What George needs
is venture capital to fund a sort of Trailer Park Boys in the desert type of motion picture.  $100k for Senda
with unlimited access to film 24x7.   

That or maybe some sort of government grant to fund a type of Desert Station Zebra to study desert tortoises
or something.

Archéologiques tell us that the Neanderthal was never wiped out in an extinction évent, but instead they interbred with modern humans and became genetically  diluted. SupportING this theory, up to 5% Neanderthal DNA has been found in the human génome. In parallel, geneticists and animal breeders tell us that primitive recessive traits can ré émerge through inbreeding until the primitive form of the species ré asserts itself. It happens in isolated population s. which brings me to my question.  Has anybody noticed à resemblance between these two?https://goo.gl/images/cEpGFx
https://goo.gl/images/G71TEu

And imbedded images are not working....

GravitySucks

There is a reason that they can’t release a zoo animal back into the wild and expect it to fend for itself.

You can’t take someone so reliant on public transportation and social services and pluck them into a rural environment. He would need a full time caretaker just to survive.

I have every tool known to man, am much more physically fit than Senda, already have my 63 acres in the country, am younger and healthier than Senda and I am beginning to doubt my ability or desire to build a retirement home there.  And I already have a 30x65 metal building that I have wired with electric and have an Camping trailer parked there. I spend a lot of time on my tractor which is good for the soul but every time a storm rolls through it creates more work than I can keep ahead of.

Of course I don’t have an Abram or a sixweektenure to cause me to build something 3 times bigger than my cats would need.

He didn’t even know that containers are only 8 feet wide.  That is before you add insulation and wallboard. That caused him to say he would just stack them side by side. Here a container would cost at least $4000 for a 8x8’6”x40’ delivered. Just a metal box. He says he needs 8 now. No site preparation budget. No buildout. Wiring.  Plumbing. He thinks his composting toilet means he doesn’t need septic. He has no idea where the waste water he uses goes. You need a septic even if it is for grey water.

He needs to find a way to quit his hording, lose about my total body weight and live on way less in the city before he could ever consider moving to a rural location.

Please don’t feed the animals.  It is cruel.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 16, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
That is not a donation, donations come with no strings attached and you are offering a wage. Wages are given for services rendered and that is of no interest to George.
George does use the word donation quite often as opposed to wage
(I always this had something to do with the fact he is on welfare...and didn’t want to jeopardize the gravy train that took countless doctors, paperwork and agencies to achieve)
but he may be confused as he often tells his thousands of fans and supporters it takes work, effort, great physical suffering (his back, legs and numb foot after sitting for hours) and great personal sacrifice (he could be cleaning etc) to put out his content and the “owe” him...
with the added threat soon they will have to pay him to watch him

does he have donation and wage confused ?
I am confused

George do you have an extra button ?
a dump button ?
the button thingy you lean up to the camera, squint and push when you put someone in timeout or just ban them to the cornfields ?

Heather needs one real bad

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 15, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
RE: "
He's again ready to take the "Coast To Coast AM" host job.
Even though he's unskilled, inexperienced, irresponsible, incompetent, irrational, paranoid, insane -.

So you are saying he would do a better job then Noory.

I donate through Super chat only.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 16, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
I donate through Super chat only.
is it possible for George to lean towards the camera, squint to read your superchat comment and then hit the dump button to delete your comment ?
and if so, do you get refunded your donation ?
or does he retain your donation even after he hits his dump button to delete your comment and then puts you in timeout or banishes you to the cornfield ?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 16, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Then let him starve!!  8)

Quote from: ONeill on May 16, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?
any idea who I contact to get “certain items” the FAT CUNT promised me ?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2018, 06:27:51 AM
Oh White Crow that's big dollars.  A mere Curtis GoFundMe page isn't going to cut it.  The capital expenditures
of such an expedition will take serious coin - probably even more than  a "Here is some sush money, stop
moaning about your eye" malpractice lawsuit would yield.  I don't think we want the guy leaving the comfort of
the Hacienda for the burning sands of Nevada without adequate funding.

Even if Noory plugged the GoFundMe relentlessly on C2C, I don't think there would be enough. What George needs
is venture capital to fund a sort of Trailer Park Boys in the desert type of motion picture.  $100k for Senda
with unlimited access to film 24x7.   

That or maybe some sort of government grant to fund a type of Desert Station Zebra to study desert tortoises
or something.

Imagine the fun watching the efforts to refund the gofundme money when the compound never materializes.

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
Then let him starve!!  8)
starve ?
that one “grift con scam” always gets me laughing
per George...
soup kitchen, Christian Churches give food and gift cards, senior center meals, wheels on wheels home delivery service and free ice water at Starbucks
and then there is his monthly working taxpayer funded welfare monies
starve ?
I don’t think so !

just look at him !
how many calories does it take daily to maintain that FAT CUNT ?

RE: "CLEANING PROGRESS & NOT FINDING TALKIE."

Why would the guy want some German cookbook? I think he has enough of that "German flair" in his home already.

Have you see the guy's flat? It looks like "The Fall Of Berlin" in there.

LadyFish

So is today going to be ER visit day to see about Falkie getting his iguana fixed?

The whole bit "when they get the Prius" should be a real trip. Here they go, down the road. Kathy driving, all the time being berated and perhaps struck by the guy. In the back is the trusty sidekick. Who stupidly brought along his sporting arms. Then crossing state lines -- compounding the offenses.

The car gets pulled over for whatever reasons. Like no one doing a proper registration. Then the names of the occupants are checked. Guess what? Someone or someones names might just be known. The car is of course searched. They find the firearms.

Well,, well. Can you say all three get "taken in"? Can you say illegal possession of firearms? Can you say federal felonies? And yes, the guy must care a lot about Kathy to bring her in as an accomplice. Which she would likely be charged as under the circumstances.

Off go the three of them. So much for the compound and all the things he is demanding from others. It will be something, all, if and/or when it happens.