• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Has that blob of misery addressed the fact that he claimed to be stopping live vudeos, only to start doing them again a day later?

He did because his quitting had conditions. IF he did not raise the money to pay his internet bill THEN he was quitting.

He needed $80 or so. Amber gave him $20 and Abram gave him $20 and "a friend" paid the bill in full. So naturally he took the $40 to Walmart and blew it on a poncho, a folding shovel, some shorts and other toys.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
In Sendaworldâ,,¢, There are two forms of other humans. Donors who are also fans and trolls/haters who don't donate. The first kind after their first donation have unconsciously and unwittingly signed an invisible contract that states clearly they're a mark for as long as they keep donating. When they stop for whatever reason they're a troll/hater, but with the caveat that when they take leave of their senses again and give him more money, they'll be back to fan status.

A sub section of that is his own hatred/love of people..He made several videos and wrote on this thread about how he loathed Noory. even going as far to explain in quite vivid detail the several ways Noory could be raped and killed.. But Noory, not being the idiot he's sometimes made to be, realised the way to shut the fucker up was to make a very small dent in his wallet and buy Senda new glasses he so desperately needed. Naturally Senda seeing a good thing when he sees it, immediately did a 180 and started to praise Noory and all the questions put to him about if he still wanted Noory raped etc were quietly ignored (Because only the trolls and haters posed those questions)..

So to your question.. Yes, he really thinks anyone gives a flying fuck whether he goes to the con shit or not. He gets all agitated and indignant that no-one will donate to him (because they're trolls) yet they still like to even briefly watch the fucker make an absolute idiot of himself..He cannot break it down to its component parts. i.e. Yes people like to see him make an idiot of himself, but it's up to him if he makes videos, no-one forces him and no, he isn't going to get a stack of money flooding in because he's a pile of shit and wastes money on garbage and in the next breath pleads poverty..He really doesn't see that last bit as a problem for people and a deal breaker for them.

He's a grifting pile of sub human waste.

Yorkshire Pud: Have you ever donated to and been burned by Senda?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
That was the highlight of the trip. We will get a ton of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzRnDBxKj3s

1:15 - fumbling around with the camera, "how do I stop it"
14:00 - We see some poor soul trapped in the same train car as George, in his own personal hell

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 14, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
Yorkshire Pud: Have you ever donated to and been burned by Senda?

Yorkshiremen are not noted for their generosity. I doubt you could get the price of a cup of coffee out of that tight bastard.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
He did because his quitting had conditions. IF he did not raise the money to pay his internet bill THEN he was quitting.

He needed $80 or so. Amber gave him $20 and Abram gave him $20 and "a friend" paid the bill in full. So naturally he took the $40 to Walmart and blew it on a poncho, a folding shovel, some shorts and other toys.

Thanks. I'm alarmed by the shovel, he might be planning to bury bodies.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
Yorkshiremen are not noted for their generosity. I doubt you could get the price of a cup of coffee out of that tight bastard.

you're probably one of the young men around here who have bought that carb king pizzas in the past.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 14, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
you're probably one of the young men around here who have bought that carb king pizzas in the past.

I proudly purchased the deadly pizza that got him to call the cops. One of my finest moments.

PChirp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
I proudly purchased the deadly pizza that got him to call the cops. One of my finest moments.

Who purchased the "HOT" Chinese food that Abram supposedly ate?  Still unsure about this one.

:o :o :o

As usual, asking for a friend of a friend.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

The 'folding shovel' is to be part of the emergency car kit for the Prius. Never know when you have to dig your car out of the snow in the bay area or dig an emergency latrine along the freeway. Downtown SF you can just deposit your shit on the street and go. No shovel needed. Very convenient those crafty Frisco freakazoids.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Not to mention calling the pizza place demanding a free pizza to replace his free pizza.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
Thanks. I'm alarmed by the shovel, he might be planning to bury bodies.
He's probably carrying the shovel and other camping gear to comics Con.  PerhaPs in anticipation of the heavy rains they get down there during the June monsoon season.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 14, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Steady on! I'd sooner lose a limb than give him a red cent.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
The 'folding shovel' is to be part of the emergency car kit for the Prius. Never know when you have to dig your car out of the snow in the bay area or dig an emergency latrine along the freeway. Downtown SF you can just deposit your shit on the street and go. No shovel needed. Very convenient those crafty Frisco freakazoids.

The shovel he bought is a worthless piece of shit unless hes doing light gardening.

Dat nigga should have bought a Chinese WJQ-308 if he wanted to survive (or take a life with it)

I own one they are fuckn' SWAG ma nigga!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 14, 2018, 02:49:23 PM
Who purchased the "HOT" Chinese food that Abram supposedly ate?  Still unsure about this one.

:o :o :o

As usual, asking for a friend of a friend.

I ordered the Chinese food super extra spicy, that was me along with the empty iPad box, fake lottery ticket and glitter bomb.

I had nothing to do with the unpaid pizzas that were sent.

I have a few more ideas when the time is right.

PChirp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
I ordered the Chinese food super extra spicy, that was me along with the empty iPad box, fake lottery ticket and glitter bomb.

Kewl Rally!   8)

What was their reaction upon taSting the Spice?
Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

PChirp

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 14, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Has Falkie ever gave the pizza lady her tip yet??

Well, according to his YouTube posts, he's gotta "plan"--of course, when he comes into money next year.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 14, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
What was their reaction upon taSting the Spice?

They ended the live show then as Abram was leaving they saw the delivery guy, so that one had no on camera reaction.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 14, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
Who is Curtis ?  I still dont know much of the back story for this thread.

I'm the manager of Curtis. aka Not Pickle Rick aka The Mudking..He started this thread. Runs the gabcast at times..is also one of the geeks that helps MV keep this place up and running.

Also has the NFL podcast and hosts special podcasts from time to time..

He is an all around good guy..

Icy Nothing

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
Not to mention calling the pizza place demanding a free pizza to replace his free pizza.

And he told the pizza joint that he was taking his business elsewhere after they denied his demand for the free replacement.  The celebration at Domino's went long into the night!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Does he really believe he has 'fans'... I mean that in the tight context of that word... or does he believe he has supporters?

I think he really does believe he has 'fans', which is why he is indignant that his 'fans' pay for his recreation.

The fact that his potentially missing an alien convention is being held over people's heads as a ransom item is evidence he is not a sane person.

Sanity has little to do with this thread. In fact it's being used at research universities to come up with new understandings of the insane.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2018, 03:54:03 PM
I'm the manager of Curtis. aka Not Pickle Rick aka The Mudking..He started this thread. Runs the gabcast at times..is also one of the geeks that helps MV keep this place up and running.

WhiteTroll and RedTroll

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
If George doesn't attend, I hope Curtis will make Senda pay him for the ticket, so that GoFundMe refunds to doners don't have to come out of his own pocket.

Brig no one is getting a refund from George. If anyone wants a refund it will come out of my pocket not Curtis's

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2018, 04:05:05 PM
Brig no one is getting a refund from George. If anyone wants a refund it will come out of my pocket not Curtis's

George has said that he put some money into it himself. That is the only refund that concerns him.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
I was actually amazed that his threat was "If I get no donations then you will not get 13 hours of live streaming from a train".

Was anyone looking forward to that?

Some may?  Not sure if it would be of any real value to the Professor or his assistants.. But that's not part of the deal. I said to much already.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Has that blob of misery addressed the fact that he claimed to be stopping live vudeos, only to start doing them again a day later?

George never gave any time limits on when he would stop and restart his live videos.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

Curtis is the host who demanded Bateman and HW play nice -- the antidote that night to whatever possible entertainment is to be derived from one of his shows.

And even Senda is becoming too sharp for your weak sauce.