• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Icy Nothing on May 13, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
Okay, I watched as much of this as I could stand (2 minutes).  He opens up by laying down the law: there had better be donations (to PayPal, NOT Superchat!) or else he's not going to AlienCon!  If that's not an incentive to open up the checkbook, I don't know what is!

Senda, nobody cares if you go to AlienCon or not.  The world will go on with or without those precious 28 hours of live streaming.  I'm sure they'll be just as fun, uplifting and interesting as any of your other streams have (not) been.  And besides, why is it everybody's responsibility EXCEPT yours to fund your little trip?  You seem to have cash to buy all kinds of useless junk; you make videos showing off your latest shopping sprees in between videos begging for money because you're broke.  If AlienCon is so important to you, you would've put cash aside to pay for it yourself.

The whole proposed AlienCon timeline is rather fuzzy and weird.  So he wants a T-Mobile wireless plan to
stream from the train live for the whole trip down?  The other passengers will just love that.  Five will get you
ten that he gets shanked in the neck before he even gets to Oakland.

Then, if I understand, which is dubious, he is traveling down on Friday but not checking in until Saturday and plans
to hang out in the hotel lobby until check-in time?  The Hotel folks will go ape with a sweating, smelly, bitching Senda
in the lobby all day and night.  He's gonna get kicked out into the night and will get shanked in the neck by some derelict.

If he actually makes it alive into the convention center on Saturday, he'll end up rushing Linda Howe to tell her how great
she is and how much he loves her. Justifiably alarmed for the safety of their charge, her muscle will intervene and
end up shanking George in the neck and throwing him into a dumpster out back.

Plus, Kathy will be staying at the Hacienda while George is away?  Her and Talkie Cat get along so well!  The whole
joint will be in flames within twelve hours of Senda's departure.

I've run throw the whole trip multiple times and it always ends the same unfortunate way.   I think it best for all
involved that he just stay home.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
The whole proposed AlienCon timeline is rather fuzzy and weird.  So he wants a T-Mobile wireless plan to
stream from the train live for the whole trip down?  The other passengers will just love that.  Five will get you

Then, if I understand which is dubious, he is traveling down on Friday but not checking in until Saturday and plans
to hang out in the hotel lobby until check-in time?  The Hotel folks will go ape with a sweating, smelly, bitching Senda
in the lobby all day and night.  He's gonna get kicked out into the night and will get shanked in the neck by some derelict.

If he actually makes it alive into the convention center on Saturday, he'll end up rushing Linda owe to tell her how great
she is and how much he loves her. Justifiably alarmed for the safety of their charge, her muscle will intervene and
end up shanking George in the neck and throwing him into a dumpster out back.

Plus, Kathy will be staying at the Hacienda while George is away?  Her and Talkie Cat get along so well!  The whole
joint will be in flames within twelve hours of Senda's departure.

I've run throw the whole trip multiple times and it always ends the same unfortunate way.   I think it best for all

Best for whom? All these opportunities for neck-shanking and hovel-incineration (with any luck Kathy gets barbecued too) only makes me want to donate.

Quote from: LadyFish on May 13, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
I just finished watching about the first 8 minutes of the mini rant/shake down.
I was mesmerized by his Art Bell RIP tee shirt.
Because of Falkie’s jumbo abdominal girth, at times it looked like Art Bell’s mouth was moving.
Once I noticed this, it was difficult to not watch Art.

Wow.  I didn't notice it before but it's creepy.  Kind of like Canadian people talking on South Park.

O'Neill will have no mercy with that.

RE: "PAY PER VIEW PROVIDER USES OLD SOFTWARE ! 34 DAYS TO ALIEN CON. DONATE OR NO GO !"

Oh, my. This one is so "out of it," it gives everyone else who is "out of it" a bad name. It could be called a "new low," but that label is long gone here. It's nothing new.

Wow. This one really went off the rails. And kept going. The guy doesn't get it. Or ever will. Either great acting, or God forbid the real reason. The "fans" in chat are not helping. Fueling the guy's delusions, paranoia, anti-social traits and hatred. Nice work, you losers!

Yes, now he's entitled to George Noory's job. Yes, despite never having worked a real job -- it's straight to the top for him. Great to see a true professional at "work," especially one who believes he is right when everyone else in the world is wrong.

Like that Dave Schrader or not, how could the guy think he could compete with someone like that for that full-time host thing? What? Um, what Schrader did and continues to do is work -- work -- his way up. He had the experience, wits and improvisation enough to make it a true program. Even if the subject matters are crap.

Yes, they should have hired the raving madman. And speaking of that, there is a backstory to John B. Wells and why he got canned. It wasn't what many think. And those who "liked him," you failed to know what he advanced and how irresponsible he was for doing it.

Someone called it out. Someone else found out. Things got done. Because those with the most to lose are the ones who ensure those below them don't make them accountable for the lower's "f*ck ups." Yes, hire the guy and let him defame, libel, threaten and "put that show on the air." Like Wells, like Senda. 

No "new lows" here. Just "another low," as we have all come to expect.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 13, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
Best for whom? All these opportunities for neck-shanking and hovel-incineration (with any luck Kathy gets barbecued too) only makes me want to donate.

Well let's say you did want to truly donate.  The maniac had Muddy yank that go fund me thing down like seven months
before the event even started.  Why the hell didn't he leave it up to build some buzz? 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

Well let's say you did want to truly donate.  The maniac had Muddy yank that go fund me thing down like seven months
before the event even started.  Why the hell didn't he leave it up to build some buzz?

The only buzz would be the sound of flies around a pile of dog shit.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Then, if I understand, which is dubious, he is traveling down on Friday but not checking in until Saturday and plans

Yes, that is something. Like so many things the guy hasn't thought of. Was he planning to loiter? No way he would. Anywhere. It's utter chaos. Utter.

But "what if" some "word got out" that Sewergabbers had connected with those going to AlienCon? Would they then become "Operatives of the Sewergabbers?" Without the guy knowing who they are? Has he considered that? And that they may be filming him?

He missed your scenario above -- and he'd best not is right.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 13, 2018, 02:34:17 PM
Yes, that is something. Like so many things the guy hasn't thought of. Was he planning to loiter? No way he would. Anywhere. It's utter chaos. Utter.

Maybe we misjudge him and his real purpose is to go the tittyfucks-for-cash route to get himself some spending money. With a pair like his he'd be able to afford a real pearl necklace in no time.

GravitySucks

I think BartEll should get a billboard ad somewhere around AlienCon

“Have you seen this man?”

Quote from: LadyFish on May 13, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
I just finished watching about the first 8 minutes of the mini rant/shake down.
I was mesmerized by his Art Bell RIP tee shirt.
Because of Falkie’s jumbo abdominal girth, at times it looked like Art Bell’s mouth was moving.
Once I noticed this, it was difficult to not watch Art.
I noticed that also
could it be an optical illusion ?

yea, I am busy putting money back...
for something I really want !
a Falkie pay to watch video !
(what am I saying ?)
I mean, I am preparing to go LIVE on YouTube and threaten IF I DONT GET DONATIONS...
I just won’t watch Falkie’s new pay to watch videos !

and then blame some imaginary trolls haters etc for ruining it for me...

Falkie is going to get a refund for his ticket? I think not.

Is it possible to change or cancel my ticket?

Tickets may be transferred or upgraded. Please note that all sales are final. Additionally, while tickets can be transferred, if you purchase from another source, you risk buying a counterfeit or invalid ticket. AlienCon is not responsible for tickets purchased from unofficial sources.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 13, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Tickets may be transferred or upgraded. Please note that all sales are final. Additionally, while tickets can be transferred, if you purchase from another source, you risk buying a counterfeit or invalid ticket. AlienCon is not responsible for tickets purchased from unofficial sources.

This raises the entertaining possibility of Falkie the Scalpie, as he battles to find someone dumb enough to take his ticket off his hands.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
Is the ticket already purchased?

He has said it and autograph sessions were purchased. If he did not do it then he aint going anyways because it is sold out.

perhaps we misunderstood...
and what the FAT CUNT really meant he was just going to return the ticket to Curtis...
Curtis, I feel certain could find a worthy individual to use it

I am certain the FAT CUNT did NOT intend to give the idea that he JUST WANTS THE CASH equivalent of the SILVER TICKET PURCHASE PRICE !

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 13, 2018, 03:34:46 PM
Is the ticket already purchased?
I wouldn’t think the physical ticket is in the FAT CUNT’s hands...
or we would have seen it flashed repeatedly on YouTube

hey, wait a minute !
could this whole alienCON just be one BIG CON ?

and he had NO intention of actually going anyway ?
and this whole latest grift is his “way out” ?

well, this might be their policy...
but it wouldn’t apply to “special” FAT CUNTS...
would it ?

Norm

He has no ticket, it's all BS as usual. Just another grift attempt to scam whatever his fat fingers can grab.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

Haha
what photo ?
pick a good one !
(I am partial to the duck tape one)

damon

If Falkie is going to tell Curtis to get a refund for the ticket then I WANT MY MONEY BACK FROM THE GOFUNDME ACCOUNT. AND FROM THE FAT FUCK.
Also has the FAT FUCK gave any money to any of the victims in las vagas and or the hurricane victims too? Falkie its time for you to MAN UP and do the right thing you cocksucker. Until then go fuck yourself with a big fat dildo in the ass without any LUBE.

Quote from: damon on May 13, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
If Falkie is going to tell Curtis to get a refund for the ticket then I WANT MY MONEY BACK FROM THE GOFUNDME ACCOUNT. AND FROM THE FAT FUCK.
Also has the FAT FUCK gave any money to any of the victims in las vagas and or the hurricane victims too? Falkie its time for you to MAN UP and do the right thing you cocksucker. Until then go fuck yourself with a big fat dildo in the ass without any LUBE.
LOL...
and realistically, what do you believe the chances of that happening might be ?
oh, don’t get me wrong...
Curtis, I feel certain would do the right thing...
but the FAT CUNT AKA “the FAT CUNT from Pittsburg, CA”...
I am not so sure about

maybe contact gofundme ?

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 13, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
LOL...
and realistically, what do you believe the chances of that happening might be ?
oh, don’t get me wrong...
Curtis, I feel certain would do the right thing...
but the FAT CUNT AKA “the FAT CUNT from Pittsburg, CA”...
I am not so sure about
Curtis is a man of his word and he will do the right thing but falkie on the other hand is just a liar and a con. May falkie rot in hell.

and chance the FAT CUNT could borrow Ratty Patty’s new FAT CART ?

for transportation to Pasadena ?

Quote from: damon on May 13, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
May falkie rot in hell.
I am guessing by your “tone”...
you would prefer Hell have a “NO BOX FANS” policy ?
am I right ?

and anyway, I am starting to feel sorry for Satan at this point...
thinking ol’ Abaddon will be struck with “the FAT CUNT from Pittsburg” for eternity

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

If he goes, I suggest 2 more surprises for senda. The first would be to have somebody local post hundreds of "have you seen me? " xeroxes of senda all over the douche bag Con convention center and périphérique  . The second surprise would be a Gangstalker Évent where participating gang stalkers would follow senda all day every where he goes. They could give him signs. For example, whenever he eats,  they could rub their bellies while staring at him. From expérience,  this drives beggars like him crazy. From his vidéos, he's too far I to second childhood to notice anything subtile, so it needs to be blatantl'y obvious.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 13, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
If he goes, I suggest 2 more surprises for senda. The first would be to have somebody local post hundreds of "have you seen me? " xeroxes of senda all over the douche bag Con convention center and périphérique  . The second surprise would be a Gangstalker Évent where participating gang stalkers would follow senda all day every where he goes. They could give him signs. For example, whenever he eats,  they could rub their bellies while staring at him. From expérience,  this drives beggars like him crazy. From his vidéos, he's too far I to second childhood to notice anything subtile, so it needs to be blatantl'y obvious.

Somebody should........